The Elite Readers discussion

The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)
This topic is about The Murder Complex
May || The Murder Complex > First Impressions || The Murder Complex

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by courtney ♡ librarycutie (last edited Apr 24, 2015 07:22PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

courtney ♡ librarycutie (librarycutie) Hey Guys! We will be reading The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings for the month of May! Here you will discuss your first impressions/thoughts on the book.

Discuss! :) x

Kellie Casburn (KellieKathleen) I read this book quite a while ago, maybe back in February, and at first I was a little hesitant. The names where very unique, but I remember being drawn in almost immediately after (finally) getting a hang of the type of world they were living in. xx ;)

Myrza H Darmaditya (mhdarmaditya) | 3 comments Yaaaaayyy I'm glad that The Murder Compex will be the May BOTM! Thank God I already bought it, from the synopsis it seems so promising and I can't wait to read this one and discuss it with you all ;)

Othmane Elmamouni This will be my first time reading along with you people,
so i'm very excited about it
Happy reading everyone.

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah (azkabannedbooks) So glad The Murder Complex won! I don't know how many of you watch Sasha Alsburg (abookutopia) on YouTube, but I she is friends with Lindsay Cummings and she told us about the $1.99 ebook deal and I'd been eyeing it for a while so I had to buy it! ;p It seems like a really interesting premise and the cover is mysterious and intriguing... Looking forward to reading it with you guys!

courtney ♡ librarycutie (librarycutie) Othmane wrote: "This will be my first time reading along with you people,
so i'm very excited about it
Happy reading everyone."

Yay!!! I'm so glad you'll be reading with us! :)

message 7: by Kenzie (new) - added it

Kenzie | 5 comments I'm so happy and excited about this book :)

message 8: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven | 17 comments it seems like a rly interesting book!

Noha Badawi (shetellsastory) This is the first time i will be reading with you beautiful bibliophiles :D and i'm so excited for this book. Heard so many good things about it and it seems really interesting :D

I got the Ebook version because physical ones aren't available yet in my country, and i'll be starting it soon :D

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (nzhouey) | 5 comments I'm still trying to decide if I want to read it. It was never on my radar and the synopsis doesn't do much for me. Also, my friends on goodreads that have rated it haven't given it many stars.

Rose (LittleBookOwl) (roselittlebookowl) | 2 comments Really liking The Murder Complex so far! The cover is amazing and the book really draws you in from the first chapter! I like a dark creepy read!

Othmane Elmamouni Rose (littlebookowl75) wrote: "Really liking The Murder Complex so far! The cover is amazing and the book really draws you in from the first chapter! I like a dark creepy read!"

Yes you're right i've just read the first chapter and it was great, it kinnda put you in the story.....Creepy read :)