Lean And Clean For Life discussion

Welcome! > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Патріцк (pro surfer) (SonofPoseidon) | 1 comments I'm Patrick

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Patrick (water element) wrote: "I'm Patrick"
Welcome Patrick. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself. What you do for a living and what you do for fun.

message 3: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette (jeanettes) I'm Jeanette and live in the UK. Hubby and I took early retirement and when we're not busy, I read.

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Jeanette wrote: "I'm Jeanette and live in the UK. Hubby and I took early retirement and when we're not busy, I read."
Welcome Jeanette! It's good to have you here.

message 5: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette (jeanettes) Thank you

message 6: by Saunders (last edited Feb 01, 2016 10:33AM) (new)

Saunders (balirear) | 5 comments Hello and thank you for the invite - I am Saunders (woman) and I live in the Isle of Man. I eat clean and work out daily oh and of course a habitual reader :)

message 7: by CL (new)

CL (cljones) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite. I live in the Midwest USA and work full time. I try to eat organic as much as possible and look forward to sharing tips and ideas. Happy Healthy Eating!! Candy

message 8: by Yesenia (new)

Yesenia Gonzalez (yourbookcorner) | 3 comments Hello I'm Yesenia, I live in cali and I basically read all the time

message 9: by Latisha (new)

Latisha Johnston | 1 comments Hi I'm Latisha from Chicago,IL and I basically read all the time or am hanging out with my 6 grandchildren!!

message 10: by Corinne (new)

Corinne (corinnebooks) Hello I'm Corinne from Paris. I read all the time as well :) constructive and optimistic books... I work full time as a Management Consultant. I look forward to discussing good tips about health with you all !!

message 11: by Midhat (new)

Midhat | 15 comments Hey everyone! Midhat here. Incredibly blessed to be harbouring a love for books. And also being able to share my views on Goodreads through reviews.
I am a medical student who enjoys painting and sketching, etc.
Hope we can all share some interesting thoughts here. :)

message 12: by Vicki, Author (new)

Vicki (vickigoodwin) | 103 comments Mod
Hi guys!

I am Vicki I am so appreciative to be invited here. I am working on a novel and I love to read. I need to step back from the reading and reviewing in order to get my book going faster. :) I live in Kentucky with my daughter and son in law and 3 of my 13 grandchildren. They keep me busy when I am reading or writing. It is great to meet you all!

message 13: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Vicki wrote: "Hi guys!

I am Vicki I am so appreciative to be invited here. I am working on a novel and I love to read. I need to step back from the reading and reviewing in order to get my book going faster. :)..."

Welcome to our group Vicki! It is great to have you here.
Be Blessed.
Diamond

message 14: by Vicki, Author (new)

Diamond wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Hi guys!

I am Vicki I am so appreciative to be invited here. I am working on a novel and I love to read. I need to step back from the reading and reviewing in order to get my book go..."

Thank you Diamond!

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan (goodreadscomsusanaustralia) Hi

I'm Susan from Australia. I retired two years ago and, as you can see from my profile, I work out a lot. I've maintained a 40kg (~90 pounds) weight loss for 12 years, so I can definitely relate to the "Lean" part of the group's title.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

message 16: by Vicki, Author (new)

Susan wrote: "Hi

I'm Susan from Australia. I retired two years ago and, as you can see from my profile, I work out a lot. I've maintained a 40kg (~90 pounds) weight loss for 12 years, so I can definitely relat..."

Nice to meet you Susan! So you are having Summer there now, while we are having winter. I am working on a new year new me philosophy. I would love to hear your tips on losing and maintaining weight
loss.

message 17: by Vicki, Author (new)

CL wrote: "Thanks for the invite. I live in the Midwest USA and work full time. I try to eat organic as much as possible and look forward to sharing tips and ideas. Happy Healthy Eating!! Candy"

Nice to meet you Candy!

message 18: by Vicki, Author (new)

Latisha wrote: "Hi I'm Latisha from Chicago,IL and I basically read all the time or am hanging out with my 6 grandchildren!!"

You sound like me! I love hanging out with my grand children and reading. Sometimes at the same time LOL

message 19: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Susan wrote: "Hi

I'm Susan from Australia. I retired two years ago and, as you can see from my profile, I work out a lot. I've maintained a 40kg (~90 pounds) weight loss for 12 years, so I can definitely relat..."

Welcome Susan. Enjoy your time here. Congradulations on your weight loss.
Be Blessed.
Diamond

message 20: by Sharyl (new)

Sharyl (sharyls) Hi, I'm Sharyl from Pennsylvania, USA. Thank you for the invite! I love to read, and am currently keeping my spirits up with fun reads :) I try hard to maintain good health, and look forward to the discussions!

message 21: by Vicki, Author (new)

Sharyl wrote: "Hi, I'm Sharyl from Pennsylvania, USA. Thank you for the invite! I love to read, and am currently keeping my spirits up with fun reads :) I try hard to maintain good health, and look forward to the..."

Hi Sharyl!
It is great to meet you! I love a fun read. I have started reading the cozy mysteries, mainly due to the fun they have.

message 22: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Hello group. Let's all welcome our new Mod Vicki Goodwin.

message 23: by Pam (new)

Pam (bluegrasspam) Hi everyone! I'm Pam from Albuquerque, NM. I'm semi-retired. I work at a tax office seasonally so this is my busy time of the year. I have been interested in health/fitness topics for over 20 years. I would like to be a vegetarian but haven't had much luck converting. I am starting to eat healthier and get back in shape. Thanks for the invite! I look forward to sharing ideas with the group!

message 24: by Vicki, Author (new)

Pam wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Pam from Albuquerque, NM. I'm semi-retired. I work at a tax office seasonally so this is my busy time of the year. I have been interested in health/fitness topics for over 20 years..."

It is great having you here. I'll bet you are really starting to get busy. We just filed our taxes Monday lol Got to get it in early!

message 25: by Micah (new)

Micah Downey Hey Ya'll! My name is Micah, currently reside in Louisiana. I am a stay at home Wife of an amazing hard working Husband, and a Stay At Home Mommy of a set of Twin Girls. I enjoy reading, painting, writing, being outdoors with all our animals & tending to our garden. My Husband and I do an intense workout 6 days a week, we also both LOVE Le-Vel Thrive (this has helped his weight loss and my weight gain and muscle toning. Yes I said weight gain. I learned the hard way skinny is not healthy. I am 15lbs from my goal) I also enjoy washing my face with Products that I sell for Rodan + Fields Dermatologist! I was suffering from blackheads, patches of redness, fine lines and wrinkles, cystic acne, dark circles under the eye and puffiness under the eye. Thankfully I came in contact with Rodan + Fields! This is what my life consists of with a few friends and family thrown in the mix! Happy as can Be!

message 26: by Vicki, Author (new)

Great meeting you, I would love to hear some of your work out tips.

Twins! What a blessing to have 2 at once! So glad you joined this group!

message 27: by Micah (new)

Micah Downey Vicki wrote: "Great meeting you, I would love to hear some of your work out tips.

Twins! What a blessing to have 2 at once! So glad you joined this group!"

However long you are working out for, never stop moving! Always make sure your core is tight!

And yes ma'am a blessing indeed. Rough start but they are as spunky as ever at 3 years young!

message 28: by Vicki, Author (new)

wow 2 three year olds. You my dear, are a busy woman!! I had 2 of my children a year apart. They ganged up on me!! lol

message 29: by Micah (new)

Micah Downey Vicki wrote: "wow 2 three year olds. You my dear, are a busy woman!! I had 2 of my children a year apart. They ganged up on me!! lol"

Lol they definitely keep me on my toes!!

message 30: by Mayra (new)

Mayra | 2 comments Hi All!

My name is Mayra and I live in Southern California. I am 44yo. I am married with 4 children ages 12-25. I am also a grandmother of beautiful 1yo girl. I love my family, reading, Bikram yoga, and cooking. 2016 is my year of health so I am thrilled to be a part of this group. Thank you!

message 31: by Vicki, Author (new)

Mayra wrote: "Hi All!

My name is Mayra and I live in Southern California. I am 44yo. I am married with 4 children ages 12-25. I am also a grandmother of beautiful 1yo girl. I love my family, reading, Bikram yog..."

It is great having you here. I'll bet you have some amazing healthy recipes!!

message 32: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Mayra wrote: "Hi All!

My name is Mayra and I live in Southern California. I am 44yo. I am married with 4 children ages 12-25. I am also a grandmother of beautiful 1yo girl. I love my family, reading, Bikram yog..."

Welcome Mayra! It's great to have you aboard.
Be Blessed.
Diamond

message 33: by Lee (new)

Lee | 7 comments Hi I am Lee from Australia, looking forward to participating in the group.

message 34: by Vicki, Author (new)

Lee wrote: "Hi I am Lee from Australia, looking forward to participating in the group."

Hi Lee, Welcome to the group! I live in Kentucky. It is nice having you with us.

message 35: by Lee (new)

Lee | 7 comments Thanks Vicki

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lynnad) | 17 comments Hi I am Lynn born in London, England but now live in Sydney, Australia. I am 56 years old and have been trying to control my weight since August 2015 and have lose 10 Kg so far with more to go.

Looking forward to the discussions in this group and hopefully getting lots of good tips for losing weight. Also making new friends.

message 37: by Vicki, Author (new)

Oh you are off to a great start! I am so glad you decided to join this group! Please share what tips work with you for losing weight.

message 38: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 3 comments Hi i'm Lisa from Australia love shopping reading of course animals picnics & being by the water

message 39: by Vicki, Author (new)

Hi there Lisa! Do you have animals of your own? I have 2 dogs that I just adore. I am more into reading than shopping. (except for books) lol

Welcome to the group!

message 40: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Lisa wrote: "Hi i'm Lisa from Australia love shopping reading of course animals picnics & being by the water"
Welcome to the group Lisa! Look around the group, post, and have fun.
Be Blessed.
Diamond

message 41: by Corinne (new)

Corinne (corinnebooks) Pam wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Pam from Albuquerque, NM. I'm semi-retired. I work at a tax office seasonally so this is my busy time of the year. I have been interested in health/fitness topics for over 20 years..."

Hi Pam, I have been vergetarian for 6 or 7 years now. I will be glad to share some tips with you !!! Nice to meet you

message 42: by Corinne (new)

Corinne (corinnebooks) Mayra wrote: "Hi All!

Hi Mayra, I have been practicing yoga for many years, I actually have been to India to learn it, and I am reading about the subject as well. I will be glad to share some tips with you ...

message 43: by Diane Lynch (new)

Diane Lynch (dianedesmarrstlynch) | 2 comments Thanks for inviting me. I'm from Long Island, NY. That's the part of NY thaw sticks out in the Atlantic. Obviously a big reader. Life gets in the way of reading sometimes. I feel there's always room for personal improvement.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Hey everyone! *waves* Thanks for the invite, Diamond :)

message 45: by Vicki, Author (new)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "Hey everyone! *waves* Thanks for the invite, Diamond :)"

It is great to have you join us!

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Vicki wrote: " ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ wrote: "Hey everyone! *waves* Thanks for the invite, Diamond :)"

It is great to have you join us!"

Thank you :)

message 47: by Lee (new)

Lee | 7 comments Any other cat people here?

message 48: by Vicki, Author (new)

I love Cats and Dogs! We have 3 cats and 2 dogs here.

message 49: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Lee wrote: "Any other cat people here?"
I love cats Lee. I used to have five of them. I am in the process of getting a kitten.

message 50: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) Sabah wrote: "Hi, I'm a cat person, actually I'm an animal and people person: )
I've always tried to consume less junk food but 6 years ago after my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer I realised that I had..."

Congradulations on the life style change. You are welcome Sabah. Enjoy yourself here.
Be Blessed.
Diamond

« previous 1 3