Weeks of Wisdom Readathon-Summer 2018 discussion

Week of Wisdom Readathon 2015 > Series Saturday

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica (ericabookaholicbutterfly) | 84 comments Mod
The Good, the Bad, and the Undead excited to continue with this fun series.

message 2: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 36 comments I'm going to bookcon on Saturday so don't know what the heck I'm going to be able to read so these may change: These are physical books I own but probably will rely on my kindle on Saturday.

I bought almost the entire series of fearless by Francine Pascal so I chose to read book 1

Fearless (Fearless, #1) by Francine Pascal

or

The reptile Room (2) Series of Unfortunate Events
The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2) by Lemony Snicket

message 3: by Erica (last edited May 24, 2015 04:15PM) (new)

I love the fearless series i read the whole series plus the spin off in middle/high school. Its such a 90s/early 2000s series makes me nostalgic but its a fun read :)
Have fun at bookcon!

message 4: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 36 comments Was at bookcon. So didn't read the above books but I did finish Never Never Part Two (Never Never, #2) by Colleen Hoover which was on my kindle so I did complete a book in a series. High Five!

message 5: by Erica (new)

Mom2triplets04 wrote: "Was at bookcon. So didn't read the above books but I did finish Never Never Part Two (Never Never, #2) by Colleen Hoover which was on my kindle so I did complete a book in a series. High Five!"
High Five back! So jealous I want to go to a book con so bad! This time im reading Away Laughing on a Fast Camel

message 6: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 36 comments Never heard of that one. I may try to read the ones I chose before

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana  Diaz (anasofiadk) | 4 comments I was reading Game of Thrones but I left it for a while because I was on exams so I wanna continue with that series and catch up!

message 8: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 36 comments You can read game of thrones in one sitting? That's a dense book and large book. Good luck.

message 9: by Erica (last edited Jul 03, 2015 06:11PM) (new)

The Unfailing Light July pick

message 10: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 36 comments Trial by Fire (Stranded #2) by Jeff Probst Read book 1 in the last readathon so might as well pick this one up.