Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Shander | 5 comments Seeking a CP/beta who will go through my novel. Looking for any grammar errors but mostly looking for the overall quality. Are the characters real, deep enough? Does the story flow? Does it make sense?

I'm wanting to publish by the end of summer, so I'd like a CP/beta who would be finished by the end of June at the latest. I'd prefer weekly communication and can send you a few chapters at a time.

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies.

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments I'm interested. Cassiefite@gmail.com

message 3: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Shander | 5 comments Thanks, Cassie. Emailing you.

message 4: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Shander | 5 comments Here's the blurb to see if there's more interest.

Charlotte feels trapped in her marriage, and constantly walks on eggshells. She’s unhappy and lonely, and wonders how she’s ended up here.
When she and her husband come home from another gala and find their place flooded, they call for a repairman. In a twist of fate, she finds out that her first love—Andrew Wagner—is in charge of repairs.

It’s been more than 13 years since Andrew and Charlotte broke up, but that doesn’t mean time has healed those wounds. The more time they spend together repairing the house, the harder it becomes to resist each other, even though Andrew is engaged to another woman.

Through death, lies and betrayals, Charlotte leans on Andrew, finding solace in the fact that she never needs to hide herself from him. When a huge loss pushes her to the edge and makes her question everything in her life, she has to decide if she should stay in the life she’s created and make the best of it, or risk it all for a second chance at true happiness.

As a bonus, when you've completely finished beta-ing/critiquing this novel, I'd love to gift you a copy of my debut novel Run Away Charlotte as a thank you.

Thank you for your interest. :)