All for 1x1 discussion

Archive > Sam and Fangs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Here we go.

message 2: by X (new)

X (cylxin) So you want to do romance, horror, or maybe fantasy?

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) I like all of those. But I haven't done a horror one in awhile.

message 4: by X (new)

X (cylxin) Okay. You want to do horror?

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Yeah that works for me.

message 6: by X (new)

X (cylxin) Horror and romance?

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Sure, that works too. :)

message 8: by X (new)

X (cylxin) You want to be a girl or boy?

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) You can choose, either one works for me.

message 10: by X (last edited Apr 24, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

X (cylxin) Okay
Name: Rain
Appearance:Image from http://cdn2.amerikanki.com/wp-content.... And Image from https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/....

message 11: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Name: London
Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i7...

message 12: by X (new)

X (cylxin) Should I change it to anime?

message 13: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) No that's totally fine. I just do anime because it's easier for me to find.

message 14: by X (new)

X (cylxin) Okay. I will change it.

message 15: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) No, you don't have to change it. Your's is fine.

message 16: by X (new)

X (cylxin) I added another picture.

message 17: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Okay cool.

message 18: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Kay, how do we start this?

message 19: by X (new)

X (cylxin) At somewhere... Neighbors?

message 20: by X (new)

X (cylxin) It is hard because it is supposed to be creepy.

message 21: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Yeah, I always have trouble starting too. Hold on give me a second.

message 22: by X (new)

X (cylxin) Okay

message 23: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) London walked inside his house and sighed as he looked around. He was alone right now, but he knew what would happen once things hit midnight. He looked at the clock seeing it was already a few minutes away. He looked out the window to make sure none of his neighbors were outside, it was always so hard to explain why it sounded like he was talking to himself.

message 24: by X (last edited Apr 24, 2015 03:01PM) (new)

X (cylxin) (Woah, you write a lot.)

Rain was inside her car. She opened the car door and walked outside. She looked around, and then the car pulled away. She looked at her neighbor's house and started to walk in.

message 25: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((Oh, sorry. Don't worry about writing that much. I'll try and post less then that on the other posts.))

message 26: by X (new)

X (cylxin) ((Sorry but I don't write a lot. You should be an author.)

message 27: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((I actually am. I have a few books published. But don't worry about writing a lot it's not a big deal to me.))

London sighed as he heard the clock strike midnight. He took in a deep breath and plopped down in a chair. As soon as he did he heard a scream from the basement, and closed his eyes and quickly covered his ears.

message 28: by X (new)

X (cylxin) ((Lucky. I know a 8year old person (now bigger and used to be my friend) published a book))

Rain heard a big scream and she knocked on his door, just checking if they are okay.

message 29: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((It's actually not that hard. Amazon does it for free, as long as you don't mind it's an ebook.))

London gasped as he heard a knock. Someone must have heard this time, he took in a breath and quickly went over to the door peaking out.

message 30: by X (new)

X (cylxin) (Cool!)

Rain looked at him. "Hi. I am just wondering if your okay and I heard a scream..."

message 31: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) He blinked as he saw a girl standing there, but quickly shook is off.
"Um...yeah...no." He smiled a bit. "That was uh...just the TV."

message 32: by X (new)

X (cylxin) Rain laughed. "Silly me. Okay. Just checking." She waved goodbye and turned.

message 33: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Yeah uh...bye." He said waving sort of awkwardly. He went to close the door again, but another scream came but upstairs this time. He gritted his teeth and quickly shut the door.

message 34: by X (new)

X (cylxin) Rain shook her head. "Television? Something else is there...." She thought. Rain walked into her room and lay down. "Weird. Why?" She kept on thinking and fell asleep.

message 35: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Would you stop!" He yelled leaning back against the door. "They already think I'm crazy!" He put his hands over his ears as an even louder scream came, but this time right in front of him. He didn't open his eyes thought, knowing what was going to be in front of him.

message 36: by X (new)

X (cylxin) She got woken by the screaming. She shivered and want to try one more time talking to him. Bang, bang, bang! She hit against the wall, tired. "Hey, you there?" She screamed through the walls.

message 37: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) He jumped as he heard the banging on the wall, and pressed his lips together. Wondering how she heard it when no one else ever did.
"Um...y-yeah..." He said. "Do you...need something?"

message 38: by X (new)

X (cylxin) She shivers. She called out:
"I heard you scream. Are you sure that you're okay?"

message 39: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) He looked back and sucked in a breath as it flashed in front of him.
"No..." He breathed shaking his head. "I...I didn't scream."

message 40: by X (new)

X (cylxin) She shook her head.
"Really? Did I have a nightmare or you are joking?"

message 41: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "No it...it really wasn't me." He said closing his eyes, wondering if he should just tell her. "Can you...." He paused for a second. "Can you keep a secret?"

message 42: by X (new)

X (cylxin) 'Huh?'she thought.
"Um. Yeah." She called out.

message 43: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "Come back over here." He said gulping and winced as it was right in his ear this time. "I don't want anyone else to hear."

message 44: by X (new)

X (cylxin) "Okay." She called out. She walked down the stairs. She opened her door and knocked at his door.

message 45: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) He was waiting at the door when she knocked and quickly let her in.
"You...probably will think I'm crazy." He whispered. "But I...there is something living here with me. "I don't know what it is. "But it's the one that keeps screaming."

message 46: by X (new)

X (cylxin) She started to sweat and looked at his house.
"Is it a person?" She whispered back. " Or a animal? "

message 47: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) He shook his head and cringed as he heard it again.
"No..." he said biting his lip. "I wish it were."

message 48: by X (new)

X (cylxin) She bit her lips
"What is it?" She asked.

message 49: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "It's...some kind of monster." He said and turned around as he felt a shiver up his spin. His eyes widened as he saw it standing at the end of the hall for a second longer then usual before disappearing.

message 50: by X (new)

X (cylxin) She almost screamed.
"What?! A monster? You sure?" She cried. "Why don't you tell anyone?"

« previous 1