Authors & Reviewers discussion

The Authors Corner > Would you help decide my next novel?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Wood (goodreadscommichaeljwood) | 3 comments Hey everyone!

I'm in between novels right now, and am having an impossible time deciding which of three partially finished novels I should finish and release first.

So, I'm setting up a poll for the next two weeks, giving the power totally to the audience. If you have a little bit of time today, would you read the beginnings of each of my potential novels, then vote for which novel you'd most like to see released? (You can also just look at the concepts, if you don't have time to read the samples). Two are mysteries, one is magical realism.

If you're up to it, you can read and vote here: http://michaeljwoodwriting.com.

Thanks so much, y'all!

Michael

EroticaAfterDark (Lilith) (eroticaafterdark) | 26 comments Pretty Lies sounds most intriguing to me.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Wood (goodreadscommichaeljwood) | 3 comments Thanks for the feedback! Did you vote officially on the site? That's how I'm keeping track of the votes and emails of voters, so I can notify them of the winner.

M

EroticaAfterDark (Lilith) (eroticaafterdark) | 26 comments I thought, you were just in need of an honest opinion. I wasn't aware that I had to register...

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Wood (goodreadscommichaeljwood) | 3 comments No big, I'll just put your vote down without you filling out the form. :)