Star Trek Reads discussion

Hailing Frequencies > Collections of Printed Star Trek

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phairoh (new)

Phairoh | 6 comments Anyone have a huge collection of Star Trek novels, short stories, comics and newspaper comics like me?

message 2: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie | 73 comments Phairoh wrote: "Anyone have a huge collection of Star Trek novels, short stories, comics and newspaper comics like me?"

I lost track a long time ago. I have all the TOS, Voyager, and Enterprise; together with anything Star Trek published prior to 1998 in any version except comics, and an assortment of DS9 and TNG and others since then. I lost count and bookshelf space and had to box them up so I expect over 500 books.

message 3: by Bruce (new)

Bruce | 42 comments I know I have over 300 novels, probably over 100 comics, and many resource books. And I want more!

message 4: by Lee (new)

Lee | 34 comments 40+ novels, a little bit of stuff from the FASA role-playing game (my brother sold off a lot back when we stopped playing), just about everything from Star Fleet Battles and some of its spinoffs, which is easily over 100 items.

message 5: by Jarrod (new)

Jarrod | 1 comments 400+ books and novels here. Actively trying to complete my Pocket collection.