What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Paranormal Romance - Female Shark Shapeshifter

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited May 21, 2015 06:43AM) (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments I'm looking for a book that is only a couple years old and I can't remember much about it except it had to do with shapeshifters and the heroine can shapeshift into three different animals two being a shark and a eagle/hawk of some sort. I also believe the hero was a royal shifter of some sort because she shifts into a shark at a ball after being dosed.

message 2: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) | 109 comments The Shifter's Kiss has a heroine that can shapeshift into a shark.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments Good try, but she changes into a shark over land in this one. She never makes it to water.

message 5: by Tala (new)

Tala   (tala2) | 109 comments Hope someone figures it out, sounds interesting.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments Not "The Cat" either, but I do like that series. No this is on Earth and I think the heroine runs a sanctuary where shifters can stay to feel safe and relax. Like a bed and breakfast, but without paying. There is also a woman who wants to get in between the hero and heroine and in fact drugs the heroine to force her shift, but doesn't expect her to change into a bird and shark. Very funny there.

It will drive me crazy now not knowing.

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Try one of Nina Bangs books. I know she has at least 1 shark shape-shifter (although it's a male, in the one story that I read with him making a very brief appearance in it.) Sparkle Stardust is a cosmic troublemaker who runs a kind of amusement park for consenting adults, and many paranormals go to it.

I'm a bit behind on the series, by about 8 books or so, but I thought I'd toss her name into the mix as a possible author. There is usually some humour in her books. (Well, that should be obvious with a character named Sparkle Stardust.)

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments I know it doesn't have anything to do with Sparkle.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments Bump

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments It might have been a menage book, but I can't remember

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments Neither, but good guess.

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

message 15: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Jennifer, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (minipepe) | 20 comments Yes still haven’t found it.