Lovely Reading discussion

Random things to talk about!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 68 comments Hi everyone! I was thinking that it would be awesome if we could get to know everyone! I think the group would be a lot more fun! So i'll just ask some questions! Feel free to ask questions for everyone to answer too! You can ask nonbook questions too!
1. What is your all time favorite book??
2. If you could be any book character who would you be and why?
3. What fantasy book world would you love to live in??
4. Do you judge a book by it's cover??
5. What's a book that you hate but everyone else seems to love??
6. Who's your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend??
7. If you could hang out with five book characters who would they be??
8. Who's your favorite YouTuber??
9. what are your favorite movies and tv shows??
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be??

message 2: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 68 comments So, of course, I'll answer them!
1. it would either be Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, or The Host
2. Maximum Ride because she is such an awesome character and my personality is quite similar to her's
3. I think the Throne of Glass world is so interesting. I love the thought of magic being in certain places
4. If i had never heard of the book, yes. I like pretty covers
5. the beautiful creatures series. I just don't like it at all. I kind of liked the first book but the second book was absolutely awful
6. i think my fictional boyfriend would be Will Herondale
7. Professor McGonagall, Magnus Bane, Will Herondale (cause boyfriend), Celaena Sardothein, and Hermione Granger
8. This is actually really hard. I would have to say Connor Franta, Joe Sugg, and Meghan Rienks
9. Pitch Perfect, Once a upon a time, vampire diaries, supernatural, and gossip girl
10. I would live in Germany cause idk i just love the language i guess and i think it would be cool to live there

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Anderson | 18 comments I guess I'll answer too.
1. Harry Potter
2. I'm not sure because it changes day to day based on what I'm reading but I really Celaena Sardothein and Ginny Weasley so one of those two probably
3. I love Harry Potter (I'm completely obsessed) so I would want to go to Hogwarts
4. Somewhat, the covers tend to attract me but I don't base my opinion solely on it
5. I can't think of one
6. Will Herondale - i love him so much
7. Hermione Granger, Celaena Sardothein, Ginny Weasley, Annabeth Chase, and Lucy Pevensie
8. don't have one
9. Pitch Perfect, Les Mis, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds, Once upon a time
10. England because of all the history there and they have great accents

message 4: by B.H. (new)

B.H. 521 | 4 comments 1. There are so many that I like, I can't choose just one.
2. None of the books that I have read about truly have a character that I would be mainly because I wouldn't want to be in their situation.
3. I would love to live in the percy jackson world and have an amazing power of my own.
4. I do judge a book by its cover if I have not heard of it, if I have I wont.
5. I absolutely HATE twilight, I truly don't like the movies and their is no way on earth I would read the book, the whole plot is just too dumb.
6. I totally love Peeta Mellark and Percy Jackson in the last book.
7. I would definitely hang out with Percy Jackson, Whit allgood, Quentin and I can't think of any others at the top of my head.
8. I don't watch you tube
9. My favorite movie is Big Hero Six and Leap Year and I don't really have a favorite show.
10. I would fly to Paris France anyday, It's a dream for me, I love the french language.

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Shelton | 7 comments Hello!

1) my favorite all time book is probably The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. It's not a ya but I loved it.
2) probably Annabeth Chase just bc she gets to go to so many cool places and fight monsters. Or Tessa Gray bc Will.
3) Harry Potter
4) Yes. It's bad but yes.
5) Cinder

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Shelton | 7 comments Okay for some reason the rest of mine disappeared in the 5th question so I'm going again.
6) Will Herondale!
7) oh my god okay. Will Herondale, Leo Valdez, Ryan Dean West, and Ari and Dante
8) Booktuber is Jessethereader and Youtuber is Mr. Ben Brown
9) um Whiplash, Les Mis anything Avengers, Supernatural, and the killing.
10) either NYC, San Fran, South Africa or England

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Curry (erifnidne) 1) The Shadowhunter books
2) Tessa Grey because she's so perfect and beautiful and lovable
3) Shadowhunters
4) Sometimes
5) Allegiant and I'm not really into Throne of Glass as much as I should be
6) Probs Draco Malfoy but that's more fanfic. Again and Shadowhunter boy ( I know it's pathetic )
7) Okay other than Shadowhunters, probably Nico DiAngelo, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Chubs and Jude
8) I don't really have one because I mostly listen to music in there
9) Les Mis, Marvel, The 100, OUAT, Walking Dead, Disney and Dreamworks
10) Somewhere in Europe like Ireland, Britain, or even Greenland lol

message 8: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (magicalmaggie) | 9 comments 1) Fav Book: I don't know it's too hard! I guess Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Throne of Glass, In The Afterlight and Clockwork Angel.

2) Who and why: Tessa Gray, because you get the best of all worlds: to be a Shadowhunter, Warlock, and have Jem and Will.

3) World: The Wizarding World or any Institute anywhere.

4) Books By Covers: To be honest, yes…

5) Not a Fan: The Hunger Games…#sorrynotsorry

6) Boyfriend: Casey Acosta and Will Herondale :)

7) 5 Characters: Casey Acosta, Luna Lovegood, Jem Carstairs, Celeana Sardothien, Chaol Westfall

8) Favorite Youtuber: Christine @ polandbananasbooks

9) Movies/TV Show: cliché but Harry Potter for movies and Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls & Glee for TV :)

10) Anywhere in the World: London <3

message 9: by Ronan (new)

Ronan 1. What is your all time favorite book?? I think it's either A tree grow in brooklyn or We were liars and of course Harry Potter
2. If you could be any book character who would you be and why? I would want to be Bilbo and go on the adventures and save the mountain with Throin, Fili and Kili.
3. What fantasy book world would you love to live in?? Precy Jackson or Divergent.
4. Do you judge a book by it's cover?? Sometimes I do. I can't help it because they are so pretty.
5. What's a book that you hate but everyone else seems to love?? The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. I tried to read it and just didn't like it. #sorrynotsorry
6. Who's your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend?? Lots and lots but James Carstairs and Bellemy Blake
7. If you could hang out with five book characters who would they be?? Bilbo Baggins, Jon Snow, St.Clair, Percy Jackson, and Four
8. Who's your favorite YouTuber?? Sasha and Regan
9. what are your favorite movies and tv shows?? An Marvel movies, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, Vikings and so many more.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?? Berlin.

Bella (Bookishbells) (bellset) | 8 comments 1. Either We were liars or A town like Alice
2. I'd wanna be Celaena Sardothien because she's totally badass, or I'd want to be Tate from Ugly Love because then I'd get Miles!!
3. I haven't read that many fantasy series, but I'd have to pick Ravka from The Grisha trilogy.
4. Yeah sometimes.
5. The only book I really hate is "Lord of the flies", but I don't really know anyone who loves it.
6. I can't pick one so I'm gonna pick a two. Miles from Ugly Love and Simon from Wallbanger
7. Gosh I don't know, Calaena maybe.
8. Booktuber is Regan from PeruseProject and youtuber is Ingrid Nilsen
9. Movies are Easy A, Pearl Harbor and The Blind Side (yeah I know three completely different movies), and tv shows are Gilmore Girls, Friends, Band of Brothers and Grey's Anatomy
10. Well I really like living in Sweden, but I'd also like to live in England, Oxford or London maybe.