YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Royalty, Rockstars & Billionaires: Part 1 (VIP College #1.1)
This topic is about Royalty, Rockstars & Billionaires
Author Promotions Section > Royalty, Rockstars & Billionaires: VIP College - FREE Today

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena (new)

Athena Wright | 3 comments Get your copy of my New Adult Menage Romance serial FREE today: Royalty, Rockstars & Billionaires: VIP College

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W4D1SN4

----

Welcome to VIP College, attended by the affluent and elite, where royalty, rockstars and billionaires like to toy with inexperienced freshmen.

As a non-wealthy, non-celebrity scholarship recipient, VIP freshman Aubrey is intent on joining the college’s Literary Society. As a budding erotica writer, she hopes to find a group of like-minded bookworms.

Instead, she is confronted with the VIP Lit executive committee: Luka, the prince, elegant and refined. Is he hiding surprisingly wicked tastes? Jaeson, the billionaire, handsome and alluring with a not-so-secret dominant side. Riot, the rockstar, guarded and aloof. He writes such passionate lyrics, surely there must be more to him than his prickly exterior?

With VIP Lit in danger of being disbanded due to low readership, Aubrey’s erotic stories may be the key to saving them. There’s just one problem: she’s too inexperienced to write the sexy scenes her readers expect. Follow Aubrey’s journey as Luka, Jaeson and Riot use their own unique talents to help her find the inspiration she’s yearning for.

☆Joycedale☆ Gotta say, that sounds hot.

message 3: by Athena (new)

Athena Wright | 3 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Gotta say, that sounds hot."

I saw your review on Amazon, thank you so much!

☆Joycedale☆ No problem. When I went to add it on here I saw that it was a short story so decided to just go ahead and read it then.

message 5: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophiegfox) | 8 comments Athena,
that sounds really good! i would love to read it once i finish some books i am reading and finish some i plan to get ( rebel belle and mrs meyhem)

sophie