Webcomic Wonderland discussion

오렌지 마말레이드 1 (Orange Marmalade, #1)
This topic is about 오렌지 마말레이드 1
Webcomic of the Month > May-June 2015: Orange Marmalade

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mike | 1505 comments Mod
Orange Marmalade is one of our group reads for May-June. It's a Korean-style webtoon, a webcomic where each episode (chapter) is presented in a continuous vertical layout meant to be scrolled through, and can be read online here.

"What will happen to the female vampire trying to live a normal school life when she meets the most popular boy in school and nips his neck?"

Mike | 1505 comments Mod
I just finished book 1 recently and loved it. It's a wonderfully original take on vampires and the romance aspect is incredibly well done. It's easy to understand and empathize with what the main character's going through.

I'm a little wary about the start of book 2 as it immediately introduces two of my least favorite tropes, but given how excellent the comic has been so far I still have high hopes.

cagla tastemur (caglatastemur) I read the whole series. It was last year in june.
And I remember like it was yesterday. I loved this one so much. Anyone who love to read mangas and comics can enjoy this,I'm sure :) Also it was my first manhwa :)