Paranormal Witnesses123 discussion

paranormal

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyanne (new)

Cheyanne Reeves | 1 comments Mod
anyone have any TRUE paranormal stories to tell? feel free!

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Jackson (sjjackson) | 1 comments I do, I do! About 3 years ago my husband and I were on vacation in Nova Scotia and PEI. We spent the night at a bed and breakfast just outside of Antigonish. Now this wasn't an old home but a bungalow that had a second story added to it. At the top of the stairs was a large common area with two rooms to the right and two to the left. Each room had its own little bathroom. When I called and booked for one night the only room that was left was one with two single beds. We took this room as it was the only place available. My bed was perpendicular to my husband's. When we woke the next morning my husband and I were talking and he asked me if I had felt anything strange before rising to use the washroom. I said no, why? He went on to tell me that he had woken up to find a woman standing beside my bed. She was dressed in white and waving her hands over me. His first thought was that the proprietor of the B&B had come into our room. Then he realized that the woman was sort of see-through. He though he was dreaming and closed his eyes. When he opened them she was still there so he knew he was awake. He watched her for a few more seconds before finally making a noise. When he did, she disappeared. A few minutes later I got up. I have a few other stories to tell (true ones) but maybe I'll leave those for another time. :)