Authors & Reviewers discussion

Leather & Lace (Trident Security, #1)
This topic is about Leather & Lace
Erotic Romance > Looking for Reviews for Erotica/Suspense/Romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (last edited Apr 24, 2015 04:51AM) (new) - added it

Samantha (samanthacole) | 14 comments Hi all! I'm looking for people to accept a free copy of Leather & Lace who are willing to post a review on Goodreads and Amazon. Please email at samanthacoleauthor(at)yahoo(dot)com. I will send the first 10 people to respond a copy of the book in either epub or mobi format (please let me know which you prefer.) Here's the description blurb and I look forward to hearing from you. (If I do not responded to your email, it means I have already been contacted by 10 other readers).
Thanks!

Kristen Anders is starting her life over again after divorcing her cheating husband. An author of several 'vanilla' romance novels, she spiced up her latest novel involving BDSM and it'd become a best-seller. Now she's researching the subject for her follow-up book and manages to get a tour of the elite, private sex club, The Covenant, and runs into the one person she never expected to see there.

Devon "Devil Dog" Sawyer is intrigued by a cute brunette he meets at a friend's Irish pub and does something he hasn't done in over fifteen years. He asks her out on a date. While it might seem strange to most, Devon's only relationships have started and ended in the same place–a BDSM club.

What was supposed to be a single weekend of mutual pleasure and dirty sex, turns into something more. But while they fight their growing connection, a killer has Devon in his sights and Kristen may end up as collateral damage. Will they survive with their lives and hearts intact?

This book contains adult content.

Teaser -

Kristen huffed. She'd answered his questions but now she was becoming infuriated with him sticking his nose where it didn't belong. "This is really none of your business, Devon."

Devon stared back at her and growled, "None of my business? See, that's where you're wrong, Pet, this is my business. I own this club."

Her mouth dropped open as she looked back and forth between the two men. "Y-you own the club? I thought Master Mitch owned it."

"He's my cousin. We're co-owners, along with my brother. So, allow me to re-introduce myself to you, Pet. I'm Master Devon."

Kristen's mouth went dry. Shit! There was no way this could be happening. Of all the things which could go wrong today, she hadn't expected this. He was a Dom? She knew she was in so much trouble but didn't know why or what to say, so she just stared at him, her chin almost hitting the floor.

message 2: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha (samanthacole) | 14 comments Hi everyone. Thanks so much for your interest in reviewing my book. I have reached my allotted 10 reviewers and will not be taking anymore requests at this time. If you're interested in still reading the book, look for it on Amazon. There will be a free book promotion for it on 4/27-4/29. If you enjoy it, please leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads. And look for the sequel - His Angel: Trident Security Book 2 - coming in June!