Hybrid Child discussion

Creation > Master Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Apr 28, 2015 10:58PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
{Identity}

[Full Name:] (Either first and last name or first, middle and last name)
[Date of Birth:]
[Blood Type:]
[Favorite Color:]
[Doll(s):]
[Species:]
[Theme Song:]

{Orientation}

[Gender:]
[Sexuality:]
[Relationship Status:]
[Crush:] (Usually your doll but doesn't have to be)
[Power:] 1-10 (Must request for anything above 5)

{Appearance:}

[Hair:]
[Eyes:]
[Height:]
[Weight:]
[Build:]
[Scent:]
[Scarring or Markings:]
[Clothing Style:]

{Personality}

[Description:] (At least 5 sentences)

[Weaknesses:]
[Strengths:]
[Likes:]
[Dislikes:]
[Favorite Things:]
[History:] (At least 5 sentences)

{Other Details}

[Stability:]
[Rank:] (Royal, poor, famous, etc. Apply to be a royal because theirs only 3 places you can be royal to, meaning a lot of royals are going to be siblings and apply to be a priest too)
[Friends:]
[Enemies:]
[Occupation:]
[Religion:] (Optional)
[What people usually think about you:] (Like do they usually find you as a nuisance or what?)
[Relationship with Doll:] (Explain in some sort of detail how you found your doll and what you two act like together. Make sure to talk to your dolls creator (the person rping your doll) about this before adding it in)

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 05, 2015 07:53PM) (new)

((Under Major Construction!!))

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

{Identity}

[Full Name:] Kuroda (Middle and last name are unknown)
[Date of Birth:] January 13th
[Age:] Around late 30's
[Blood Type:] O+
[Favorite Color:] Black
[Doll(s):] Akume (He refuses to keep any other doll he makes)

{Orientation}

http://36.media.tumblr.com/0752a46633...

[Gender:] Male
[Sexuality:] Bi
[Relationship Status:] Single
[Crush:] Akume
[Power:] 9

{Appearance:} http://www.anime-planet.com/images/ch...

[Hair:] Brown
[Eyes:] Silver
[Height:] 5'11
[Weight:] 120
[Build:] Muscular/Athletic
[Scent:] Usually smells of cherry blossoms
[Scarring or Markings:] Has a large cut on his neck, chest and arms, which is why they're always bandaged up
[Clothing Style:] Usually wears a black kimono http://www.jigoku.it/images/news/43/4...

{Personality}

[Description:] Kuroda is the creator of androids called Hybrid Child. He was a friend with Tsukishima, the former leader of Saito Town, before his suicide. In the past, Kuroda was an average young boy with a stubborn personality, with the times, he grew more and more teasing and sometimes caring for his friends. Towards strangers he can appear quite harsh and cold since he'll act like he doesn't care just to see how much the subject matters to the other person. However, he may be seen as that, but towards his dolls he's always loving and cares for each one of them in all different kinds of ways. But, he'll never love them the way he loves Akume. Despite his hardships and past, he doesn't take it out on others and keeps quiet about it, but he'll answer honestly about it if you ask about it, but rarely anyone ever does.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b102195301...

*Seeing cherry blossoms (will explain in history)
*When his doll says something his old lover used to say
*Full moons
*Crying in front of others (doesn't like to)
*Being around Akume
*Sword fighting
*Work (making dolls)
*Healing others (knows the right type of flowers to use to heal others, though refuses to use it on himself, claiming his wounds are too deep)

https://41.media.tumblr.com/962c64357...

*Cherry blossoms
*Akume (makes it known as well)
*Doll making
*Full moons
*The night before the cherry blossoms blossom (explains in one of his quotes)
*Sweets
*Tea
*Warm weather
*Working (he's kinda a workaholic)
*Rain
*Crying in front of others
*People mentioning something about him and cherry blossoms
*People abusing their dolls
*Helping others for free (unless its Akume)
*People touching Akume

http://41.media.tumblr.com/fc4551602d...

The person i loved i used to tease and argue with because i didn't know how to tell him i loved him until the night i knew he was going to commit suicide to get the enemy to fall back.. He was the leader of the Saito Town at the time.. So he knew what he had to do.. But before he died he held out a broken Cherry Blossom branch and said,"You like flowers, don't you? I found this on the ground and thought it might be good for planting.. Its.. For you.." I knew i loved you, but that made me love you more.. Why couldn't i just explain it..? Then.. I made this doll to look like you and when he was a child and didn't know how to speak yet.. He spoke those exact words to me.. What part of me was he reflecting off of..? Why.. Why out of all the things he could of said.. Why did he have to say that..?

*Doll making
*Sword fighting
*Gardens
*Cherry Blossoms
*Akume
[History:] (Working on it)

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 7/10
[Rank:] Famous? Not sure what to call him, he's rich, highly respected and highly known since he's the creator of all the dolls
[Friends:] Open
[Enemies:] Open
[Occupation:] Doll creator
[Religion:] None (has suffered a lot so he doesn't believe in god)
[What people usually think about you:] They usually highly respect him
[Relationship with Doll:] Kuroda knows the dolls are to serve the masters, but he would do anything to make Akume happy. Kuroda is usually seen watching Akume from afar, like they are connected by the hips and he refuses to leave him alone and will have a small break down if he loses sight of Akume.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rol7ctq_i_E/max...

I let him die.. What kind of knight would let their own master die..? No more.. I wont lose anyone else close to me.. And i wont let many get close to me either..

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2015 12:53AM) (new)

description
"Be warned. Even the sweetest of roses possess thorns"

[Full Name:] Rin Sakura Ugaya(view spoiler)
[Date of Birth:] 14th February
[Age] 22
[Blood Type:] O
[Favorite Color:] Black and darker shades of blue
[Doll(s):] In process of making
[Species:] Human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYM4D...

{Orientation}

[Gender:] Female
[Sexuality:] Hertosexual
[Crush:] none yet

description

[Hair:] Black
[Eyes:] Violet
[Height:] 165cm
[Weight:] 45kg
[Build:] tube like and slightly muscled
[Scent:] Cherry blossoms
[Scarring or Markings:] none
[Clothing Style:] Traditional Japanese

{Personality}
Rin is a quiet and reserved person, only speaking when necessary. She values others opinions and will usually take on the role of the leader in group situations. However, if enraged, she will boil with anger. She has been known to fight for what she thinks is right to very extreme extents. But she's usually quiet and mysterious

[Description:] (in progress of completion)

- Sweets
- Young children
- loose tongue
- Attitude
- courage
- determination
- assertive
- cool and calm in stressful situations
- cherry blossoms
- kindness
- respectfulness
- integrity
- rudeness
- filth
- flirts
- boastfulness
-reading
-quiet strolls
- talking to her doll
[History:]
Rin was born into the wealthy Ugaya family. Being an only child, she grew up in silence, talking to the trees and animals, even though she wasn't sure if they understood her words. She grew up and inherited the ongoing title all the eldest female daughters of the Ugaya family were given. Princes Tamayori. As she grew into womanhood, Rin was told that, to carry on family tradition, she was to get a Doll.

{Other Details}

[Rank:] Royal
[Friends:] None
[Enemies:] None
[Occupation:] Princess
[Religion:] None (however, she does believe in the gods)
[What people usually think about you:] They respect her and value her status. Her people adore her kindness and generosity, however they would love to get to know her better.
[Relationship with Doll:] (Explain in some sort of detail how you found your doll and what you two act like together. Make sure to talk to your dolls creator (the person rping your doll) about this before adding it in)

description
"Why cower, when you have nothing to fear?"

message 4: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 05, 2015 11:45PM) (new)

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

Walking by his side.. That's all i want.. I want Anubis by my side.. Always.. I knew that the moment i met him..

{Identity}

[Full Name:] Yukio Eiri
[Nickname:] Yuki
[Date of Birth:] April 4th
[Blood Type:] AB
[Favorite Color:] Red
[Doll(s):] (Going to be Anubis)
[Theme Song:] Beautiful Slave by Take No Glory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0do...

{Orientation}

[Crush:] DOLL
[Power:] 8

{Appearance:} http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

[Eyes:] A mix of purple, red and yellow
[Height:] 6'1
[Weight:] 110 lbs
[Build:] Muscular/Athletic
[Scent:] Unknown
[Scarring or Markings:] Has tons of scars and bruises on his back, stomach and chest but he keeps them covered up
[Clothing Style:] Same as pics

{Personality}

[Description:] Shin is a very headstrong, quiet sort of guy. He watches from afar and is used to being used and pushed away so he'll just accept it and move on. However, when it comes to his doll, he wont give in so easily. He has a harsh past so its no wonder he's quiet a lot and spaces out a lot, but near his doll he always remembers to keep a smile near him, even if he's in great pain. He's very obedient which some who don't know of his occupation might wonder why, but since he's a slave, he has to be obedient for the money. However, he's very protective of his doll and would put his life on the line just to protect him. At nights he's seen roaming the halls or sitting out on the roof staring up at the stars but no one dares bother him when he does as if they don't know he's their or they do, but just don't want to bother with him.

http://media.giphy.com/media/gPTbhCz4...

You touch Anubis, and ill kill you. Simple as that.

*His doll
*Pain
*Chains (hearing and seeing them can cause a nervous break-down)
*When his collar is pulled
*Talking about whats bothering him
*His doll
*His seductiveness (only near people who he's a slave to for the day)
*Being alone (Though wouldn't mind if he's around his doll)
*Hiding his pain
*Protective
*Good Looking

https://38.media.tumblr.com/8bbe708b5...

Those eyes.. Those purple flamy eyes.. They.. Look at me as if they can see the real me.. Yet i haven't showed him yet..

*His doll, Anubis
*Being around Anubis
*Full moons
*Stars
*The colors red and black
*Long walks
*Anubis being out of his sight
*Anyone touching Anubis
*Alcohol
*Abuse (He gets it a lot and refuses to do it on others)

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

You love me, don't you?

*Anubis
*Star gazing
*His dog like collar
[History:] Yuki chooses to not speak of his past in hopes of forgetting it, but he hasn't been able to. He was born into slavery. His mom was a slave and his father was a master, but once he heard she was pregnant, he only granted her the wish that he wouldn't kill the child and instead sold it off to another master. All up until age 10, Yuki was passed on from slave to slave, being abused one after the other and tortured as well as humiliated, though by then he had grown used to it. He had lost all emotion and did nothing but obey others, but while being sexually abused, if he made one small noise of displeasure or crying, he'd be hit by his masters, so he learnt to keep his mouth shut. Even when cleaning if he did something like drop a plate if startled, he'd get abused by it. By time he was 13, when he was stuck in a small cage in an auction, he thought he had lost all hope. He was bruised and scarred badly which could clearly be seen on his naked body that was limply chained up in that cold, metal cage when Kuroda showed up with his master, since Kuroda was a knight at the time, and they bought him. After helping him get back on his feet, he had turned 15 when they let him go. Of course, it was because the war was coming soon and they didn't want Yuki in the middle of it, but they told him it was because the life of a slave shouldn't be someone who's incaged all his life. After he got out he just switched master to master yet still is free to roam so he keeps it a secret that he's still a slave. His eyes used to be red, but some masters of his did experiments on him and caused his eyes to bleed so much that they turned a mix of those colors.

http://media.giphy.com/media/xDhLAr8w...

I may not be important to anyone.. But if i ever happen to be written in a book as the main character.. I garentee that story will have a tragic ending..

{Other Details}

[Rank:] Peasant (He used to be a slave, and still is.. Secretly.)
[Occupation:] Slave
[What people usually think about you:] People find him attractive yet describe him as a jerk and a trouble maker so they tend to stay away from him
[Relationship with Doll:] (working on it)

http://media.giphy.com/media/cikcNbS2...

If you plan on laying their all day, you'll catch a cold.

message 5: by Diź (last edited May 05, 2015 06:14PM) (new)

Diź (dimal) {Identity} 

[Full Name:] Kirin Hoki
[Date of Birth:] August 15th
[Age] 24
[Blood Type:] C
[Favorite Color:] Orange
[Doll(s):] None (yet)
[Species:] Human
None

{Orientation} 

[Gender:] Male
[Sexuality:] Heterosexual
[Relationship Status:] Single
[Crush:] None (yet)
[Power:] 5

[Hair:] Red
[Eyes:] Red
[Height:] 5'11
[Weight:] 138 lbs.
[Build:] lanky but slightly muscular
[Scent:] Sake occasionally and or fresh hot springs.
[Scarring or Markings:] a large scar on the back of his right hand that curves around to his palm a little.
[Clothing Style:] see appearance

{Personality} 

[Description:]
He's both a positive and dark individual, he's been called a lazy bum by some and a energetic nuthead by others. His personality is a mystery to most people, it seems to switch up from time to time, nobody can really tell his motives or say they truly understand him. He can also be rude and disrespectful to almost everyone he meets because he doesn't care what they think of him and always speaks his mind. He prefers to solve his personal problems on his own and let others do the same with theirs. he is loyal to those he considers friends. He doesn't do anything he doesn't want to do and he's very stubborn. He has a complete lock on his emotions and acts based upon realistic thinking, he doesn't let his emotions get in the way of reason.

· Being in large groups
· Candy
· Dozes off into day dreams randomly

· Time management
· Multitasking
· Cooking

· Swords
· animating

· spicy foods
· failing a project
· conflicts

· working
· video games
· sleep

Kirin was born in a simple home as the second oldest son and fourth/last child in the family. He grew up looking up to his eldest brother the most, even more than his father, his brother was in college at the time studying for his degrees in computer science and digital art design. So naturally Kirin wanted to learn them too, his brother would teach him at home and due to Kirin being an above average artistic child he learned these skills fast and even got slightly better than his older brother.

After he graduated highschool he took a summer job at the neighborhood bathhouse and within that summer was promoted due to his efforts, thanks to this job and his side work on the internet he's made more than enough money to move out and live on his own at the age of twenty one.

{Other Details} 

[Stability:] 8/10
[Rank:] Famous...ish.... He's known for his animations on the internet, and even working with big companies a few times with their animations. (This mostly includes anime and occasionally video games)
[Friends:] None yet
[Enemies:] none yet
[Occupation:] Assistant manager of his neighborhood hot spring/bathhouse and an animator on the side.
[Religion:] he doesn't pay much attention to that stuff.
[What people usually think about you:] People usually think of him as a loner type but also the kind of guy they can trust with their most darkest secrets at first glance.
[Relationship with Doll:] (he doesn't have one yet)

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited May 07, 2015 06:07PM) (new)

description

[Full Name:] Irene Bright
[Date of Birth:] 18th January
[Favorite Color:] Black and blue
[Doll(s):] None
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRBpy...

description

{Orientation}

[Gender:]
[Sexuality:] Hertosexual
[Crush:] None
[Power:] 6

description

description

[Hair:] Part black and part white
[Eyes:] Blue/Aquamarine
[Height:] 172cm
[Build:] Tube like and slightly muscled
[Scent:] Fresh air or sweet water
[Clothing Style:] Futuristic/Punk

description

{Personality}

Irene has a strong and silent aura about her. She Is usually cool and clam, but is still intimidating. However, once she looses her temper (which happens more often that not) she will become a feisty raging machine. She is mostly like this towards bullies or anyone who so much as scratches her doll.

description

*Fiery temper
*Isn't a good teammate
*Can't commit herself to anything other than her doll
*Hates bathtubs

*Kind
*Compassionate
*Understanding
*Will stand up for what she thinks is right
*Acknowledges the fact that everyone is entitled to their own rights, attitudes, and opinions

*Spending time with her doll
*Listening to My Chemical Romance
*Hanging out with her doll
*Nurturing her doll
*Anything black or blue

*Bullies
*Rudeness
*Stupidity
*Immatureness
*Brussel sprouts (UGH!)
*the colour pink

description

Irene was the daughter to a wealthy man and his wife. The had wanted a son instead of a girl, so when Irene was born, they had a problem.. They couldn't just give her to the orphanage, they were to proud for that. So they let Irene grow up a bit so they got time to figure out what to do. When Irene was 5, they came to a decision. Killing her. Her mother had grown too attached to Irene, and had tried to stop her husband , however he just killed Irene's mother without any hesitation. He tried to drown her in a tub, however it didn't work so, he cut her wrists to bleed her to death. Their neighbours had heard Irene's screams and called the authorities. Irene's father was then arrested and charged for murder and attempted murder. Irene was then sent to her grandmother on her mother's side. She was one of the maids for the Ugaya family. Irene grew up as a maids daughter. Irene's grandmother was one of the loveliest people on earth, and Irene went into depression after she passed away. Irene recovered slowly, but still suffers from time to time with mental breakdowns.

description

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 9
[Rank:] Ugaya family's maid
[Friends:] None
[Enemies:] Everyone who harms her doll
[Occupation:] Maid
[Religion:] None (God was never there for her!)
[What people usually think about you:] They avoid her if possible, and when people see her, they fail to realise what a nice person she is. All they see is a mental disturbed girl with an abusive past.

description

message 7: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Full Name:] Jordan Unorlox
[Date of Birth:] 23 of October
[Blood Type:] O
[Favorite Color:] Green
[Doll(s):] Plutia
[Theme Song:] The new black god: miracle of sound

{Orientation}

[Sexuality:] Hetrosexual
[Crush:] Doesn't have one
[Power:] 3

[Eyes:] Green
[Height:] 179 cm
[Weight:] 67 KG
[Build:] slightly overweight
[Scent:] Lemon
[Scarring or Markings:] A couple on his hand
[Clothing Style:] When at parties black robes and clocks, when at home scientific clothes

{Personality}

[Description:] Jordan is eccentric and loves to be extravagant, he loves expensive things and complicated things and spends great amounts of money on them, he is kind to the people who work for him but he always knows that he is higher then them and so he can just ignore them, he is a huge person for justice and doesn't believe in mercy, he looks at it as a mean for the guilty to evade punishment, however he is not unresnoble and just requests a punishment, he has always wanted a daughter and that is why he wanted to order one

Easily distracted
Arrogant
Not very strong
Good at machines
Strong morals
Socially known
[Likes:] Machines, parties, social gatherings, extravagant meals
[Dislikes:] Mercy, simply things, rebellions
[Favorite Things:] His tools and machines
[History:] Jordan belonged to a rich and well known family of nobles, however he was different, unlike them who were Christian he soon learned of science and disgarded his belif in god and turned into a atheist, his family disgraced him and he was left alone, he however made a name for himself in the field of machinery and soon started to get his own magic and got famous for his wild parties

{Other Details}

[Rank:] Famous
[Friends:] Quite a few
[Enemies:] Most Christians
[Occupation:] Inventor and repairer
[What people usually think about you:] Most people don't like to live with him as he just ignore them however they love to go to his parties
[Relationship with Doll:]

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) << Sorta WIP. Just need to do history and maybe more pics. ^^ >>

「 ♦ Full Name ♦」: Zaerion Lykos
◊ Often shortened to just Zae with those that he is familiar with.
◊ He is often referred to as simply the doctor by some and most use titles such as sir or lord while speaking to him.

「 ♦ Date of Birth ♦」: August 6th
「 ♦ Blood Type ♦」: B-
「 ♦ Favourite Color ♦」: Jet black and Crimson
「 ♦ Doll ♦」: Aya
「 ♦ Species ♦」: Human
* Has the ability to creature spontaneous combustions out of thin air.
「 ♦ Theme Song ♦」: Abney Park - Evil Man

「 ♦ Gender ♦」: Male
「 ♦ Sexuality ♦」: Presumably straight though seems to have gay tendencies that show through once in a while.
「 ♦ Relationship Status ♦」: If questioned about the subject, he will state that he is in fact single but he is for good reason.
「 ♦ Crush ♦」: There is none that he is vocal about, though most assume that he has one on his doll since she never seems to leave his sight.
「 ♦ Power ♦」: 8/10

「 ♦ Hair ♦」: He has longer jet black naturally curly hair that sits almost right above his shoulder. His right eye is almost always covered by his bangs on the side that often fall in front of his face. He normally keeps it down though will occasionally have it tied back in a short tie to keep it out of his face, normally during his work.
「 ♦ Eyes ♦」: His gaze is a dark deep ocean blue, though only one eye is ever really visible.
「 ♦ Height ♦」: 6'1"
「 ♦ Weight ♦」: 185lbs.
「 ♦ Build ♦」: He has a surprisingly lean muscular build compared to most. He has a rather dark complexion that appears rather smooth besides the few scars or bruises he may attain once in a while.
「 ♦ Scent ♦」: Normally it is just a varient of light cologne that varies day to day. Though those with adept senses can often pick up traces of the distinct scent of death, decay and blood, although it is normally light.
「 ♦ Scarring or Marking ♦」: He has no prominent scar on the surface of his skin though each of his teeth have been replaced with a sharper metal replacement. A few stitched up cuts are in his gums from the incident in an attempt to struggle and get away, though most do not pay attention enough to realize this. On his back he has a tattoo of two rose stems inked in all detailed black.
「 ♦ Clothing Style ♦」: He normally wears typical old fashioned victorian attire and is rarely seen outside of a black coat and slacks. He wears knee high boots as well as scarlet gloves and will commonly wear a black top hat as well when outdoors. His left ear has a single small gold ring piercing

「 ♦ Description ♦」:
He is seen as a very well mannered illustrious but mysterious gentleman to the public, often the subject of rumors. Zae is a very isolated and soft spoken at first glance, though once one gets to know him, he seems to be a very perplexing individual. He has a very crude sense of humor as well as bitter sarcasm played oftenly that can easily come off as a hurtful or offensive to others around him. He also seems a bit arrogant with a slight case of a superiority complexed and can get very agitated when not spoken to formerly or treated with respect. He can be quite intelligible at times though this doesn't stop him from occasionally getting into fights and violent outbursts with others when taunted.Though what most people don't recognize is that he has psychopathic behavior sealed away from the eye of the public and can appear like a completely different person. He often has sudden cannibalistic urges that can be triggered by just about anything and become rather abusive and terrifying. Though once one of these sort of events have broken out, he refuses to acknowledge it as a bad thing most of the time and sometimes will even go in denial of it happening or play it off as completely normal. Most of his emotions and kindnesses displayed towards strangers are nothing but a facade as Zae seems to lack any sort of sympathy or empathy for other creatures or beings. Ironically though, he seems to be disgusted with murderers and criminals, even though he has done several of the same misdeeds without drawing attention. He suffers from pyromania and is also a masochist.

「 ♦ Weaknesses ♦」:
◊ Is prone to act out in violent fits when aggitated or sometimes without no real certain cause.
◊ Can be slightly arrogant and prideful at times.
◊ Can become upset by seeing things that remind him of the past.
◊ Lack of Empathy or Sympathy of any kind
◊ Fucked up set of morals

「 ♦ Strengths ♦」:
◊ Good Temperment/It takes a lot to make him angry.
◊ Well educated and Respectful for the most part
◊ Very abrupt and honest at times, so long as it isn't about himself.
◊ He does have common sense and a good heart, but it may be difficult for others to see.

「 ♦ Likes ♦」:
◊ Rain
◊ The Ocean
◊ Roses
◊ Wine
◊ Writing
◊ Stargazing
◊ Respect
◊ His doll
◊ Blood and gore (Although doesn't make it apparent)
◊ Smoking
◊ Gambling
◊ His profession

「 ♦ Dislikes ♦」:
◊ Disrespect
◊ Lies and Deceit
◊ Vulgar vocabulary
◊ Animals
◊ Cluttered Spaces
◊ Disorganization
◊ Loud Noises
◊ Ignorance and Stupidity
◊ Arrogance
◊ Criminals and Murderers
◊ Bitter or sour tasting foods
◊ Childish People

「 ♦ Favourite Things ♦」:
◊ See 'Likes'.

「 ♦ History ♦」:
◊ WIP

「 ♦ Stability ♦」: 5/10 Composed when needed to be though utterly insane when allowed to be himself.
「 ♦ Rank ♦」: Known by many, but hardly any on a personal level.
「 ♦ Friends ♦」: * Open for Requests*
「 ♦ Enemies ♦」: * Open for Requests*
「 ♦ Occupation ♦」: Works as an independent specialist surgeon in a private office.
「 ♦ Religion ♦」: Athiest
「 ♦ Reputation ♦」: Known well for his profession and well mannered demeanor. Most locals at least know his name when asked.
「 ♦ Relationship with Doll ♦」: He has a normal appearing relationship with his doll and appears more so of a mentor figure than an actual master. Arguments and bouts can spout at a moment's notice but for the most part, the two get along rather well.

message 9: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (last edited May 11, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) < saving this spot just in case his history gets too long >

message 10: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp)

「 ♦ Full Name ♦」: Devious Ma'alarki

◊ Devi (Preferred Name)

◊ Ma'al (Occassionally called this, normally only in more professional enviorments)

◊ Raccoon (A sort of nickname given to him due to him using excessive amounts of eye liner.)

◊ Often known to others as a trickster and devil

「 ♦ Date of Birth ♦」: October 3rd

「 ♦ Blood Type ♦」: Unknown. His blood appears a dark purple in color

「 ♦ Favourite Color ♦」: Grey and Silver

「 ♦ Doll ♦」: *

「 ♦ Species ♦」: Thought to be a hybrid between a demon and undead monster.

「 ♦ Theme Song ♦」:

[image error]

「 ♦ Gender ♦」: Male

「 ♦ Sexuality ♦」: Bisexual

「 ♦ Relationship Status ♦」: Single

「 ♦ Crush ♦」: *May be requested*

「 ♦ Power ♦」: 4/10

「 ♦ Hair ♦」: His hair is a dark obsidian black, sometimes having a violet hue to it in certain lighting. It barely reaches his shoulders and appears quite messy and almost fluffy, carelessly allowing strands of hair to hang in front of his face.

「 ♦ Eyes ♦」: He has bright orange eyes that appear as a much more vivid luminescent yellow when in the dark.

「 ♦ Height ♦」: 5'5"

「 ♦ Weight ♦」: 130lbs

「 ♦ Build ♦」: Lean, slightly muscular but not overwhelmingly so. His skin can appear as a darker shade of grey at any given time when not using a glamour to conceal his appearance.

「 ♦ Scent ♦」: Wild Roses

「 ♦ Scarring or Marking ♦」: He has a marking down his left eye in the shape of a long scar. Normally, Devi wear quite a lot of eyeliner, even by girl standards

「 ♦ Clothing Style ♦」: Normally it is a variety of a tank top and torn up jeans with black leather boots. Most of his clothes seem a few sizes too big for him and he will occasionally wear blank fingerless gloves and a jacket with a fur trim around the hood. He has several piercings in each ear as well as a tongue tattoo that only appears occassionally in a purple glow.

Around his neck is always either a collar or bandages (or both) with the pendant of a rose on it. If the bandages and pendant are removed, his neck will start bleeding from the stitched up scar that wraps all the way down his neck and cause him to go into a shock where he is unable to move.

「 ♦ Description ♦」:

◊ He is normally seen as a rascal and a trouble maker by others and normally involved in crime of some sort. Often at the blame and ridicule of others, he has learned over the years that peoples opinion of him doesnt mean anything and simply doesn't care. He is very laid back and lenient for the most part and has a surprisingly good temperment, so he won't be made mad all too easily. In fact he really doesnt seem to care for anything, his own safety with his reckless behavior, most others around him or even how they feel. The few trigger has that will stirr a reaction out of him are if someone tries to touch the adornments around his neck or completely ignore him. Much of his time when not wreaking some sort of chaotic nonesense is spent normally at archery ranges since is a bit obsessed with old fashioned guns, a golden pistol he always carries on him being one of his prized posessions.

「 ♦ Weaknesses ♦」:

◊ He is a bit cocky and cant take all too much seriously.

◊ The wound on his neck (Explained above)

◊ His volatile personality tendencies

◊ Lack of common decency

◊ Seen as completely insane

「 ♦ Strengths ♦」:

◊ Fairly loyal to those close to him

◊ Can act like a fatherly or guardian figure to others, particularly younger

◊ Very persistence and curious..

「 ♦ Likes ♦」:

◊ Archery

◊ His guns

◊ Cherry Blossoms

◊ Darkness

◊ Silver

◊ The moon

◊ Causing trouble

◊ Being rude and vulgar

◊ Pissing people off

◊ Chocolate

◊ Taffy

◊ Help making dolls

◊ Clockwork

「 ♦ Dislikes ♦」:

◊ Rain

◊ Oceans

◊ Vegetables and fruit

◊ Being outsmarted

◊ Being ignored

◊ Isolation

◊ People touching his neck

◊ Having to hide behind his glamour and blend in

◊ 'Behaving'

◊ Messing up

◊ Advanced Technology

「 ♦ Favourite Things ♦」:

◊ See 'Likes' Above

「 ♦ History ♦」:

* WIP

「 ♦ Stability ♦」: 8/10

「 ♦ Rank ♦」: Unknown/Poor

「 ♦ Friends ♦」: *May be Requested*

「 ♦ Enemies ♦」: *May be Requested*

「 ♦ Occupation ♦」: Assistant to the Doll Maker

「 ♦ Religion ♦」: Polytheistic

「 ♦ Reputation ♦」: *

「 ♦ Relationship with Doll ♦」: *

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife)
This template belongs completely and entirely to me. Anyone who wants to use it can, under the rule that I must be credited in the creation of it. Do not steal from this template. Copyright 2015

description
description
Insert Title Here

"Your resistance... I find it amusing."

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»▌│█║▌║▌║
▓Identity▓
║▌║▌║█│▌«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

description

「♚Name:」 Ryota Daisuke Takao
「♚Nickname:」 Ryo, Taka
「♚Age:」 17
「♚Gender:」 Male
「♚Date of Birth:」 Described as the Break of Winter
「♚Intent:」 Unknown

description
Insert Title Here

"I think you've been mistaken, I'm no common dog, and as much as I hate you, you are my possession, therefore, I will treat you like I treat any of my possessions."

description
▓Personal Information▓

description

↕↗➡▋Philosophy:▋
"If I can't break you, then I'll bend you. Either way, you're mine."

↕↗➡▋Blood Type:▋
AB+

↕↗➡▋Sexuality:▋
Unspecified

↕↗➡▋Relationship Status:▋
Soon to be betrothed to Maria Onigawara, arranged marriage

↕↗➡▋Crush:▋
None

↕↗➡▋Religion:▋
None

↕↗➡▋Race:▋
Seems to be German, raised in Japan

↕↗➡▋Rank:▋
A Prince, Royal

↕↗➡▋Doll:▋
Open

description
Insert Title Here

"Even if I did care, I wouldn't be wasting my time on pleasing you."

description
▓Appearance▓

description

description
Insert Title Here

"It's actually quite simple, if I see you with anyone but myself, I'll kill them and I'll punish you. So don't get any ideas."

description
Insert Title Here

"I don't intend on becoming attached to a stupid doll, so don't get your hopes up."

description
Insert Title Here

"Maybe you shouldn't be snooping around like a busybodied nuisance."

➥┇Eye〓Color:┇ Blue
➥┇Hair〓Color:┇ Orange, with blonde fringes
➥┇Complexion:┇ Small freckles here and there
➥┇Posture:┇ Arrogantly upright
➥┇Noticable〓Characteristics:┇
✣ None to be honest, at first glance, Taka isn't someone that people willingly talk to. As he is seen as intimidating and heartless.

➥┇Scent:┇ Usually of some sort of flower, but also, of lavender laundry detergent, as he tends to fall asleep in the dryer, or the supply closet.
➥┇Build:┇ Well built
➥┇Height:┇ 6'4
➥┇Clothing〓Style:┇
➯ No matter what Taka wears, he will always be adorning a pair of black headphones that are neatly attached to a choker around his neck. It is unknown if he is actually listening to music, but he wont ever take the headphones and choker off. His usual casual wear consists of finely knitted sweaters and suits.

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here
description

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) description
▓Personality▓

description

⌛•°Description°•⌛
Described as an eccentric young teen, with a cold hearted additude, and a lot of questionable motives, Taka is definitely someone you don't want to piss off. He has connections, and like many of the upperclassman in today's society, doesn't like getting his hands dirty. He is aggressive, but only passively. His servants are all deathly afraid of him, for reasons that they keep classified by his own order. Remember how I mentioned that he was eccentric just a few lines up? Yes, he is exceptionally eccentric. Almost overwhelmingly so in fact. Taka is often found sleeping in closets, full bathtubs, driers, dressers, and just about anywhere that is large enough for him to fit into. He is strange yes, but also, has a secret talent for art. His photographic memory of course, allows him to be such an excellent artist. A hidden talent, yet Taka is completely fine with it remaining this way. Surprisingly, even with Taka being emotionless, he is an exceptional businessman, and does many of the business duties of the family, as his mother and father aren't particularly talented in that area of expertise.

Taka is a very sentimental person, and notes everything that anyone ever says to him. He enjoys the simple things of life, and those simple things seem to bring him the most joy as well. His art style is that of elegance, grace and beauty, as it is those things that he cannot achieve himself, or at least, he doesn't believe he can. He strives to become the son his mother and father want him to be, but after years of social neglect, Taka finds it difficult to express the stronger emotions that they wish to provoke from him. And it only saddens him more when he see's the dissapointment in their eyes, upon attempting to make him happy. He tends to be melodramatic as well, and deep inside, everything ever said to him, it hurts. Everything malevolent, it comes back to haunt his mind. And his self conscious cripples more and more everyday. He uses art and music as a sort of.. escape from reality. Something that is common among boys his age. He wont ever admit this though. He finds it difficult admitting anything really, he's kind of super stubborn.

•Defining Attributes•
✪Stoic
✪Harsh
✪Blunt
✪Passive Aggressive
✪Domineering Personality
✪Possessive
✪Sentimental

•Notable Habits and Actions•
Besides sleeping in questionable places, Taka also has a habit of being extremely possessive over certain things he loves. Be it breakfast serial, or his favorite pillow, he will go ballistic if anyone attempts to take the things he cares about. By ballistic, I mean passively ballistic. Meaning that anyone who attempts to provoke him will most likely regret it for the remainder of their lives.

•Allergies or Mental Conditions•
None in particular. Though, he does have a very strong fear of fire. One so strong, that he can't even cook for himself.

•Weaknesses•
➢Being Alone
➢Staying awake for prolonged amounts of time
➢Fire
➢Being romantic

•Strengths•
➢Being cheesy
➢Art
➢Music
➢Business

☁•°History°•☁
Taka lived a very lavish childhood, and was spoiled with the most expensive of gifts. He was never a brat, and actually expressed genuine emotions for several years. Up until he turned six that is. That is when his younger brother, Tadashi, was born. From the time that Tadashi was taken from the delivery room, to this very day, he was treated like a patron saint. Every day, Taka's mother and father would baby him and love him. This frustrated Taka at first yes, but Taka soon came to terms with being alone, as he actually enjoyed the quiet. The tranquility calmed his nerves. And he learned that being alone, meant not being vulnerable. And if he had learned anything, it was that being vulnerable wasn't something to be proud of. And so he spent his days in the manor's gardens. And soon came to love nature and all it had to offer. Furthermore, he became interested in art and music as well, and he eventually taught himself to play, as his father never had the time to. His art skills sharpened quickly, as it was a natural talent of his. Even so, he still failed to impress his parents, and even today, still fails to do so. In his eyes, the world is one large game, that he doesn't ever have the hope of winning.

description
▓Other Details▓

description

⇱Theme Song:]
Lillium- Elfen Lied

⇱Other:]
⇱Mental Stability:]
⇱Favorite Things:]
*Apple Pie
*Apple juice
*Being wanted
*Dominating
*Business
*Art and music

┠┨Zodiac Sign:┠┨ Aquarius

Aquarians are the people who are born between January 20th and February 18th. In the zodiac chart it is often symbolized by a water bearer or a water pitcher. Members born under the sign are extremely vulnerable and sensitive. You may find them being surrounded by many but in reality they rarely have close friends and acquaintances. The universality of their sign makes them public people. They are often associated with many clubs, organizations and forums and like intellectual discussions.
Aquarians are good communicators as long as you stay within their mental realm. They enjoy the company of like minded people. Aquarians tend to attach great importance to their friends and love to stay surrounded by them.

Omg he's awesome!

message 14: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Loooooooooooooong xD

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Not nearly, compared to Cry.

This master belongs entirely to Kami!! Im just posting it here because she is unable to on her phone.

▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩
▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩
I. General Information
The pic no work!
"You're really just asking for me to slaughter you, and I'd be more then happy to oblidge..."

「♣ Full Name ♣」: Mordred Korosu
「♣ Nicknames and Aliases ♣」:
◊ No real nick names since he has to have his name butchered in any way. Will sometimes allow others to address him of his last name of Korosu of a similar variant.

◊ Red Eyed Reaper

◊ The Devil's Insanity

◊ Often labelled as demonic, psychotic, mad and derranged by others who know how he is.

「♣ Gender ♣」: Male
「♣ Age ♣」: Appears around 27 years old
「♣ Date of Birth ♣」: January 1st
「♣ Religious Standpoint ♣」: N/A
「♣ Blood Type ♣」: -O
「♣ Favourite Color ♣」: Dark green
「♣ Theme Song ♣」:
◊ Lament for a Toy Factory - Dr. Steel

◊ Bad Blood - Creature Feature

II. Orientation and Reputation
The pic no work!
" You really should refrain from misbehaving around me. At any moment I can be prone to walk over and beat you with your own spinal chord if you annoy me."

「♣ Economical Status ♣」: Lower Class. Borderline Impoverished.
「♣ Occupation ♣」: None is known of.
「♣ Reputation and Rumors ♣」:
◊ Most that know of him have the impression that he is a complete lunatic that has been in and out of prisons and asylums, said to have easily escaped him when he got bored of the facilities. While he not prone to showing his face in public, many blame any sort of tragedies, natural disasters or deaths on him, labelling him as a curse or a manifestation of the devil himself.

「♣ Sexuality ♣」: Presumably Straight
「♣ Acquaintances ♣」: Very few actually get along with him.
◊ May be requested.

「♣ Despised Characters ♣」: He has countless numbers of enemies and there is probably literally too many to count. Most of his main enemies are figures of authority or challenge him in some way, although he is not threatened by them.
◊ May be requested.

「♣ Blood Relations ♣」:
◊ Real parents are unknown. The assumed mother was found dead beside him. Every set of foster parents he had ended up all becoming deceased.

◊ May be requested.

「♣ Relationship Status ♣」: Single
◊ May be requested.

「♣ Crush ♣」: None
◊ May be requested.

「♣ Doll ♣」: Unassigned
◊ May be requested.

「♣ Relationship with Doll ♣」: N/A

「♣ Power Rating ♣」: 9/10
「♣ Species ♣」: Shinigami
「♣ Abilities ♣」:
◊ Ability Mimicry: Can absorb the attacks of others and manifest them as his own as a stronger varient. Certain powers do severely hurt the user when copied and powers are never permanent, normally disappearing after a good 10 minutes after being collected from the opponent.

◊ Shinigami Abilities: Feeds off the collected souls of the living and acts as a bendable aura that varies user to user. The more souls collected, the more powerful the attacks may be. Normally the souls must be stored in a vessel and if the vessel is broken, this ability because nullified. Vessels are extremely hard to break though. (In his case, it would be his sunglasses).

◊ Minor Teleportation: Recharge rate is once per hour and has limited range.

iii. Appearance
The pic no work!
"Why do you look away from me like that? I'm not that hideous, am i?"

「♣ Nationality ♣」: Japanese
「♣ Height ♣」: 6'3"
「♣ Weight ♣」: 180lbs
「♣ Build ♣」: Fairly average, slightly muscular
「♣ Scent ♣」: Normally oddly carries the scent of oil and gasoline

「♣ Hair Description ♣」: -
◊ His hair is a dusky blonde and appears quite messy. Its length barely reaches down his neck and his bangs often hang in front of his eyes. The ends of his hair transition into a dark crimson tone.

「♣ Eye Description ♣」: -
◊ He has lucid crimson eyes that are pupiless and appear quite feral. Though he normally wears a set of dark sunglasses to cover his eyes from others.

「♣ Clothing Style ♣」: -
◊ Surprisingly, he tends to wear formal attire consisting of a black suit with a popped collar, tie, black slacks, leather gloves and boots. His jacket is normally unbuttoned on the top so its a bit looser on him.
If in public, he will tend to wear more casual wear of black jeans, spiked boots and a long dark green jacket under a long sleeve undershirt of some sort. His jacket heavily resembles a broken straight jacket though seems to be somehow able to fashion itself to actually act like one at times.
Several small daggers and syringes are hidden within the confines of his coat in case needed. He also has a long chain strapped around his waist quite a few times and loosely looped around his belts. On one of the loose ends, there seems to be the decaying remains of half of a canine skull. The significance of this item is unknown. Though the most prominent and common article he has with him would be a dark pair of sunglasses normally to cover his eyes. Why he likes wearing them is really unknown, though he seems so attached to them that they were made his shinigami vessel

「♣ Complexion ♣」: -
◊ He has a fairly smooth and pale complexion from what is visible with a few clusters of freckles. Across his body are various stitched up scars, manly around his arms and legs. Though all but one around his neck are covered up by clothing.

「♣ Alternate Forms ♣」: -
◊ Shinigami form: A disgusting mutant like hybrid that was originally that of one of his old apprentice's experiments. The creature is a dark crimson, biped creature that heavily resembles that of a fox and rat. It appears about 9 feet tall when standing straight on its hind legs, five feet when acting as a quadriped. The creature itself is of chimeric composition, most of the features on it having been limbs from dead animals, creatures, monsters and even humans. It is said almost a total of 50 creatures went into 'perfecting' the creature Its fur looks rather greasy and gnarled with countless scars and stitches riddled all up its body. One half of its face is completely burned off, leaving exposed burnt bone and torn bloody muscle around the barren dripping eye socket. It retains its long fox like ears and has the hood of a cobra around its neck as well as a sharp forked serpentine tongue. Each of its limbs are composed from different beings, his forearm set being a hybrid of a human skeleton and wolfs paw with large tusks replacing the claws, and a large bear paw with reptilian forearm. The legs he stands on are composed of raw bones, a hoofed foot and avian one on the adjacent side. Its tail is long, compiled nearly completely of bones with a long fin and stinger at the end of it. Several scales, feathers and bones can be found on other parts of his body. Its only weak point seems to be its chest area where its reinforced metal decaying ribs are exposed. Though the complete inside of the creature seems to be made of clockwork components and having gasoline and oil in the place of actual blood.

IV. Mentality
The pic no work!
"You WILL obey me. It doesn't matter who you think you are. I can make even the strongest men quiver and cry out in horror with a simple snap of my fingers."

㊚ Often described as a complete madman with unknown intentions. He is known for being a cruel, blood loving psychopath with creating 'art' in his twisted envision of perfection. Most see him as a completely emotionless pardoning rage and amusement now and then, though his psychosis runs far deeper than most can see. Mordred has a very twisted set of morals that do involve him mutilating others to create his fantasy of perfection, though come from a hidden but strong sense of paranoia. It is hard to tell, but he has a strong appreciation for life and only wishes to contribute to it, but is discouraged when his endeavors are seen only as grotesque monsters and him an inhumane sprit for tampering with lives. Though this still doesnt fully excuse him since he still loves the feeling of killing things with his bare hands.
Despite his violent nature, he can in fact be nice in some aspects. But due to his bipolarity, this can last from a few hours to a few seconds. His volatile nature is hard to get a grasp around, but not impossible to understand since most of it is triggered by something. Most are terrified even to approach him, leading him to commonly be bored since he finds amusement in intimidating others and acting rather harshly. The few that do stand up to him he has a soft spoken adoration for, but that doesn't prevent him from hurting them. He does seem to end up hurting them less frequently then innocent passerbys. His most frequent targets though are weak and cowardly, not because of the easiness to intimidate them, but out of pure spite. Mordred absolutely disdains those who refuse to stick up for themselves and those people are the type he ends up killing most often.
If for some reason he does end up loving someone, whether it be a romantic partner or a simple friend, he tends to act much more laid back and careless. The man is rather fond of excessive drinking when not busy and can become a klutz or nutcase in the sense of just acting odd. But one

of his worst downfalls is his extremely possessive nature. When with a lover, it can just take for them to glance or talk to another person for him to become paranoid and act out. It can lead to to simply beating them to full blown out murder along with the injuring to any witnesses to either his lover or one he thinks is 'stealing them away' from him, or both. It is also important to note that he loves to be in pain and can be even aroused it ifs another who causes it since it is extremely rare for him to feel it.

「♣ Mental Stability ♣」: 3/10
「♣ Philosophy and Mentality ♣」: "Everyone around me is nothing but a play toy that needs to be broken. I'm honestly doing such pitiful creatures a favor and they should be honored."
「♣ Mental Illnesses ♣」:
◊ Bipolarity

◊ Schizophrenia

◊ Extreme Masochism

◊ Thought to have post traumatic stress disorder from something never documented in his past.

◊ Possible Abandonment Issues

「♣ Strengths and Virtues ♣」:
◊ Nearly Fearless

◊ Confident and quite strong

◊ Very protective and territorial

◊ Can be surprisngly calm and laid back

「♣ Flaws and Downfalls ♣」:
◊ Somewhat Arrogant

◊ Extremely possessive and paranoid

◊ Unpredictability with attitude and behavior

◊ Obsessed with inhumane practices and violence

◊ No sense of mortality, lack of any empathy or sympathy

「♣ Passions and Obsessions ♣」:
◊ Hunting and Poaching

◊ Animals

◊ Night

◊ Darkness

◊ Ruins

◊ Graveyards

◊ Ominous atmospheres

◊ Isolation

◊ Despised or savage creatures

◊ Blood and gore

◊ Living experimentation

◊ Mutilation and Abuse

◊ Perfection

◊ Immortality

◊ Alcohol (Extremely so)

◊ Scaring others

◊ Feeling any sort of physical pain

◊ Challenges

◊ Stubborn and persistent people

◊ Arrogance and cockiness (Finds it amusing to him)

「♣ Abhorrences and Distastes ♣」:
◊ Cowards

◊ Passive people

◊ Suck Ups

◊ Being outmatched in any ways (more so of an irritation than hate.)

◊ Being bored

◊ Being confinued somewhere without any 'entertainment'

◊ Those who preach about love and friendship (Cough cough lucy xD)

◊ Being sober

◊ Someone breaking or even touching his glasses (its not pretty for the other person)

◊ Being out in public

◊ Emotionless people

◊ Obnoxious yelling or screaming

◊ Seeing others with family or friends (Not really jealousy. It just pisses him off.)

◊ Angels, demons, werewolves and shapeshifters

◊ Snakes

V. Origins
[image error]
"Scream louder for me. I hardly ever get to hear such pathetic shrill and squeamish cries of desperation come from such an arrogant fool such as yourself."

㊚ There is no definitie origin or even confirmed blood relations. Most believe that he appear somewhere along the lines of thin air since he has no previous traceable history or parents from before when he was found. The first encounter anyone has recorded having with him was finding him at an early age by the side of a young woman that seemed to be completely mutilated by an unknown murderer, laying half awake in her exposed entrails. Investegators of the crime had speculated it to be his mother, although the two didnt look in the least similar. What was even more peculiar was the child seemed completely emotionless from the scene, compared to a normal child who would be absolutely terrified of such graphic horror. After having mordred in the police's care for a few days, he was transferred to a foster family that would attempt to take care of his diagnosed special needs and disorders believed to hae been acquired from the even.

Even in the house, he was extremely quiet and distant from his replacement parents, possibly occassionally speaking to there child which was around the same age once in a while. Other than that, he was completely mute and emotionless, left a complete mystery. Nothing ever seemed to peek his interest, except when he was brought along with his father on hunting tricks. Unlike most, he seemed to be completely fascinated with the concept of death and seemed enthusiastic about helping him hunt, skin animals and make taxidermies. While it seemed to the normal viewer that he enjoyed helping his father, at the same time some sort of odd mentality began stirring within him.

Any chance he got to see an animal, he wouldnt hesitate in trying to kill it and bring it back home, as if some proud trophy. One in particular of a stray cat that he felt proud of taking down by himself was normally displayed in his room in a rather disturbing away, no matter how many times his parents had tried to discard of the disgusting carcass. On several occassions, his foster parents commonly took him to doctors and such to try and figure out why he acted as such, but there was never an answer. Even more so oddly, whenever the child was left with someone in private to get help, the one speaking to him would almost either immediately kick him out or appear to be completely terrified of him.

As he started to age, the habits and violent tendencies only seemed to grow worse and worse. There were commonly reports of him biting off the fingers of other class mates, stabbing or trying to suffocate teachers when asked to do something and even knocked principles out clean when confronted, causing him to often move schools. Many began to become wary of this, labelling the child as being possessed by a demon and others would either hide from him or try starting fights with him, which never ended well on the recieving end. The family also got a ill reputation because of the child, and they themselves seemed to be to a breaking point.

When confronted by his father, he didn't speak a word out of the man, seeming to had some sort of lingering spite towards him. Irritated by his silence, his father had smacked him across the face, leaving a red mark across his face. The 11 year old had turned to him, rather bewildered and held the spot on his cheek, beginning to cry. Baffled at the reaction, the man had gone over to comfort him and apologize, completely unaware of the crazed smiled on mordred's face. While his father was embracing him, he had reached up and bitten into his shoulder, sliding his teeth through his flesh before being dropped to the floor. The man was struggling, and mordred had reached in his pocket, pulling out a match emotionly, lighting it and flicking it, watching the room suddenly burst into flames around him. His eyes had lit up observing the sight of him and his room being consumed by flames and for once, seemed to display a small sign of happiness at the gruesome scene.

Mordred had looked over, watching as his mother screamed and ran to try and help the man, but it seemed too late. The woman then turned to him, trying to pull him out of the way of the fire, though he refused to move from the spot. In her stubbornness, she had been crushed by burning rubble and burnt support beams to the house, the child watching with the same sickly blank expression. He himself was soon crushed by the burning rubble, as were the remaining residents that didn't escape. Though he had somehow lived through the event hardly scathed.

It seemed like the same scenario as he had first been found in. Deceased love ones all around him but with him seeming perfectly content, almost satisfied with the destruction that had occured. Though unlike last time, most of the townsfolk had blamed him for the tragedy and it was set for him to be imprisoned due to his home's general consensus of his malevolence. But of course, Mordred had refused to comply and at that moment had completely snapped. In the process, he had impressively taken out a third of the population there before being detained and sent to prison. Not too soon after though, he was deemed too dangerous to even be there and was sceduled to be escorted to a much stronger imprisonment facility. Though in the process, he had escaped and fled to an unknown location in solitude.

Several years had passed before he was seen by a single living person again. In that time, he had taken residence in an abandoned cabin where he slowly manifested and became much more volatile and derranged. Any one he would end up meeting would soon come to meet a fate of becoming part of his artwork, as he referred to it to. Though the one time he decided to venture into the nearest town for more subjects, he had met a woman a bit older than himself that could surprisingly see right through him. But instead of confronting him about it, she had decided to play along to see where it would all lead. As Mordred would with all his victims, he had led her to his remote home that looked rather nice at first, unless one ventured downstairs. The moment he had planned to knock her unconscious, she had gotten to him first, pinning him to the ground easily, seemingly only to mess with him. The young man felt a mix of emotions all at once, as he seemed infuriated that someone had stepped over his control but also, intrigued and infatuated with the thought of actual competition of someone who wasn't afraid of him.

It hardly too long for the two to surprisingly start bonding more and more, and even go on to have a child together. The man had began to develop actual emotions and started seeming more human. This was until, he began to feel severe waves of paranoia. He seemed to have a strong affection for there child and got quite angered or depressed if at any time the kid was taken away from him, even if it was by his own mother. His extreme overprotectiveness and possessiveness led him to commonly have the child locked up by his side or forcing the kid to be involved with his work. The kid was also used as part of the experiments quite frequently, though this was only because he wanted his heir of course to be flawless. But in the process, he has unintentionally exposed the kid to sickness and an unknown chronic illness that slowly spurred the decay of his respiratory system. Once he found out about it, he was determined to fix it in his own twisted way, ripping him open and replacing his failing

organs with machines.

But the child was awake during the whole process, screaming and crying out of fear while trying to kick out of his restraints. The moment he was about to finish, the woman had quickly entered the basement and ripped the frightened child out of his restraints, trying to comfort him. Mordred watched as she took her kid and left, though took it as some sort of act of betrayal against him. Anger completely flourished in him at that point, completely clouding his judgement and later that evening, couldn't help but fulfill his violent urges, beating his wife to death. Bathed in her blood, he had glared over where his son was watching, going to approach him with unknown intentions, but was stopped before he could. Several men had come to press him to the ground and as always, he fought back rather violently, fuelled by nothing but his own disturbing insanity and laughing wildly while fighting back. He was soon knocked unconscious by a tranquilizing shot to his neck.

He was quickly taken to his own personal heavily guarded and watched asylum after figuring out his past events, being sentenced to live the rest of his life there. Until he was to be let free again. Since then, he has been in and out of such places as well as relationships. He also became the subject of many malicious rumors and blamed for foul luck due to his past although he has never showed his face openly in public since he was last detained.

The pic no work!

The pic no work!

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Does Korosu have a doll yet?

She said he doesn't, but she said if he has a clingy doll that its not gonna end well so his dolls gonna have to be not clingy if you apply XD

message 21: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Just curious ^-^

Oks :) Yeah, im talking to her on Skype XD Since she's on her phone she asked me to post him for her and idk if she's on goodreads or not to answer lol

message 23: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Melissa wrote: "Does Korosu have a doll yet?"

Nope as specified in the app. And yea kinda like Lucy said, a somewhat parallel or compatible personality is kinda necessary. XD which as long as the doll isn't too passive and such should be fine.

Also, he's one of my more mature characters so if you rp with him you gotta be OK with mature themes. Just a heads up ^^

@ Lucy: thanks for posting him BTW.

No problem :)

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I was debating asking to pair him up with Aria but I'd have to tweak her personality a bit, the abandonment thing is already there but she's probably a bit too sweet for him

message 26: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Maybe. Idk I haven't looked at all the dolls yet xD

message 27: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 17, 2015 12:56AM) (new)

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d05cfac58...

Starfish, starfish

{Identity}

[Full Name:] Suno Loveless
[Date of Birth:] Somewhere in July
[Blood Type:] O-
[Favorite Color:] Blue
[Doll(s):] Open
[Species:] Demon

{Orientation}

https://38.media.tumblr.com/1e00a157c...

[Crush:] Open
[Power:] 9/10

{Appearance:} http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LZSBvMgnp00...

[Hair:] Dark Grey
[Eyes:] Gold
[Height:] 4'6
[Weight:] 92 lbs
[Build:] Thin
[Scent:] Smells usually of flowers
[Scarring or Markings:] N/A

{Personality}

[Description:] Suno doesn't believe that theirs bad in anyone. She believes she can fix just about everyone and if she cant, she gets upset. Even with Mordred, she lets him do surgery on her just to make him happy.. Even if her 'blood' goes out of control each time she's in danger.. Its still not her trying to harm him on purpose. She's usually very cheerful and even when in pain, she tends to smile at just about everyone. Even if she's jealous or even mad, she'll still smile and never let them know she is. However, if she's being forced to do something by another person, sometimes she'll stop them, just deepens on what they're doing to her. Much like her mom, she's stubborn and even has an insane side of her, but when you see her cheerful smile, you might not believe that.

http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/22...

You're like a demon! And that's coming from a demon herself!

*Fire
*Water where she cant see the bottom
*Darkness
*Her insane side
*Blood (makes her throw up)
*Being hurt (she hates it but she wont give up on that person
*Mordred
*Her blood

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fR...

Next time ill work even harder!

*Sweets
*Helping people
*Her uncle/care taker
*Animals
*Snow
*Rain
*Forests
*The ocean
*Cherry Blossoms
*Fire
*Darkness
*Seeing Mordred/her uncle cry/be hurt
*Being alone
*Blood
*Lightning

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw5...

*Mordred
*Animals
(For more, look at 'likes' info)
[History:] TBRP'd

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/71483...

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 6/10
[Rank:] N/A
[Occupation:] N/A (Too young!)
[What people usually think about you:] They usually find her cute and adorable, but when she's pissed off, people tend to fear her
Powers: Blood Manipulation (Though she cant control her blood. Her blood will attack and kill anyone who has darkness in their heart and soul, its why if injured, she keeps her wounds covered up)

http://38.media.tumblr.com/500938d9da...

message 28: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited May 27, 2015 06:07PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Part 1

This template belongs completely and entirely to me. Anyone who wants to use it can, under the rule that I must be credited in the creation of it. Do not steal from this template. Copyright 2015

description
description
Insert Title Here

"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong, what is righteous and what is evil. Even if there is a god, and I had His teachings before me, I would think it through, and decide if that was right or wrong myself."

description
▓Identity▓

description

「♚Name:」 Nate River
「♚Nickname:」 Natt
「♚Age:」 14
「♚Currently Located In:」 Raggs Kingdom
「♚Date of Birth:」 January 10
「♚Intent:」 Somewhat Evil

description
Insert Title Here

"You know, I used to think the best of people. Then I grew up. You should consider doing that."

description
▓Personal Information▓

description

"My goals might be naive, but my intent is far stronger than yours."

O-

Unknown

Open

None in particular

None, though was born Catholic

A quarter Japanese, A quarter English, A quarter Russian, and a quarter Italian

description
Insert Title Here

"I was there when my father died. I was there when his corpse was defiled. And I was there when the man who did it was hung."

description
▓Appearance▓

description

description
Insert Title Here

"It's not that I really care, but I've never flown on a plane before... so you'll be escorting me."

description
Insert Title Here

"My father always had a superiority complex. He was a cruel man. Someone who would abandon his family on a dime, without the smallest bit of guilt. He was a monster. He ate, even though he never felt hunger. He urged friendships, when he never felt alone. He was a shell of a human. And yet I spend every waking moment, the entirety of my childhood, my life, attempting to justify and avenge his death, even when the killer himself had already suffered the consequences. I keep telling myself that the law always wins. No matter what. But even when it's over, and the final judgment has been made, I'm still feeling that looming sense of dread. That ironically nostalgic guilt. Doubt. Anger. It never goes away."

description
Insert Title Here

"What? You thought I wanted to care for you? You were forced onto me. I don't care what happens to you."

➥┇Hair〓Color:┇ White
➥┇Complexion:┇ Angelic
➥┇Posture:┇ Usually hunched over
✣ It is obvious that Nate is a rather strange person, as he has many qualities of himself that aren't usually seen within regular day society. The characteristic that stands out the most has to be the way he stands. He's usually never standing, and sits with crossed legs, or, hunched over with his knees tucked to his chest.

➥┇Scent:┇ Roses
➥┇Build:┇ Pretty scrawny
➥┇Height:┇ 5'4
➯Nate's sense of style consists of rather common looking attire. This often upsets his mother, as his mother finds that he needs to look his best, being related to a royal family, and also being one of the countries leading investigators, (in secret of course). He enjoys the simplistic things in clothing, and often finds elegant attire somewhat drab and irritating to put on.

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here
description

Love him!! XD

message 31: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 20, 2015 08:19PM) (new)

https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...

Just.. Tell me if im worth saving..

{Identity}

[Full Name:] Luka Crosszeria
[Date of Birth:] December 25th (yep, on Christmas XD)
[Favorite Color:] black
[Doll(s):] Tameiki (Tame as he calls him)
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgwzc...

{Orientation}

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8c415e0e25...

Ill never be the same.. Im caught inside the memories, the promises, our yesterdays and i belong to you

[Crush:] Tame

http://33.media.tumblr.com/b8243cec41...

Its thanks to you that i have lived this long.. And true i might love again, but no matter what, ill never betray you, master..

{Appearance:} http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo... (view spoiler)

[Eyes:] Silver
[Height:] 6'1
[Weight:] 135 lbs
[Build:] Muscular
[Scent:] Usually smells really unique and good
[Scarring or Markings:] Has ribbons stitched in his left arm to look like 2 X's (Seen in some of his pics)
-Everyday-
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

-Formal-
http://popstepkick.up.n.seesaa.net/po...

-Work-
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5550/9...

{Personality}

[Description:] Luka has a very calm, distant and quiet personality. Luka Crosszeria is very calm when he is around mainly Tame, more then he is with anyone else. He doesn't usually get mad unless someone harms Tame or acts very stupid. Luka is constantly cool, calm and is popular with girls because since he's a general class Demon, his appearence is more attractive to humans. Luka will do whatever Tame says, despite being the master. Being a knight, Luka is very protective of Tame and seems most pissed off if someone tries to touch him. Luka doesn't believe he can love or get attached to things without them being taken from him so although he's seme, the uke will most likely have to make the first move.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcg...

I will never betray you..

*New moons (when theirs no moon in the sky)
*People dying or being taken from him (They usually do/are when near him, explains in history)
*Fire
*His doll
*Drinking (Drinks a lot when depressed, which is usually all the time)
*Loud, crowded areas
*Deep water
*Too much heat
*Losing
*Guns (Freak him out inside)
*Fighting with a sword
*Protecting people
*His doll
*Hides emotions well (its rare for him to cry in front of people)
*Red moons (its when he's strongest)

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/646487...

I need you, Tame! There's nothing left for me now! You're all i have.. The only one who can understand my feelings like this..

*His doll
*Protecting people
*Red moons
*Blood
*Alcohol (He hates that he's addicted to it, but he loves how it helps him forget about his problems.. Yet doesn't remember that it makes him more depressed lol)
*Darkness
*Silence
*Lightning
*Sunsets
*Forests
*Snow
*Rain
*Fire
*Large, crowded, loud areas
*His doll being mad at him
*Losing in battle
*Talking about his past
*Alcohol
*Skulls
*Graveyards
*New moons (Where no moon is in sky)

https://38.media.tumblr.com/f5b32626a...

((Look at 'likes' info))
[History:] Luka has a complicated, harsh past. All through-out his life, people either left him or tried to get rid of him. He was always cheerful and tried helping people, but for some reason after knowing them for so long, they'd either try to kill him or they'd give up and leave him, just to be found dead in the middle of nowhere and everyone always blamed Luka, claiming it was a curse. Luka has been left to die in a burning shed, drownt, shot, stabbed, electrocuted and even hung, yet he always survived and he never knew why. When he was 5, he was sleeping by his mother and awoke to his father staring at him in fear and was covered in blood with his mom dead next to him, making his father leave and be found dead in the forest behind their house. As Luka got older, he got used to distancing himself from others and went to a knight school, later becoming head of the Knights in The Kingdom of Raggs. He protected them all and fell in love with a girl who was next in line for the throne, Yuki. Yuki loved him back and he did everything to try to protect her, but she ended up dying in his arms when he was 19, once again making him fear loving and being close to anyone. He's still a night and a loner, but he found a puppet one day with a mask on, being beaten and left in an alleyway and took him home, beginning to raise him to trust him, even though Luka wasn't quite sure if he could trust him back.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b557796c0...

I do not regret my decision on picking you to be my doll, so don't go around acting like you know what im thinking when you don't.

{Other Details}

[Rank:] Knight
[Occupation:] Knight to the royals of Saito Town
[What people usually think about you:] They think he's attractive yet has an unapproachable aura around him
[Relationship with Doll:] He's quiet so he usually needs his doll to cheer him up and he's pretty distant as well, but although he never says anything, he does care about his doll very much

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5e5a6ffbc3...

I refuse your offer, i will be here to raise Tame, i wont abandon him.

message 32: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I THINK I'M IN LOVE
WITH LUKA
AND YOUR CHARACTER MAKING SKILLS
HOT DAMN
TAMEIKI IS LUCKY-

message 33: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Luka has always been hawt. :D

:D Tank you, im finishing him up right now lol

Finished him!!

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments Hell yes. XD

XD Wanna rp them?! I could make the house XD

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments yes!

Made it :D

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife)

description
description
Insert Title Here

"Hm, didn't think the Japanese were allowed to have big guns."

description
▓Identity▓

description

「♚Name:」 Miles Jeevas
「♚Nickname:」 Matt
「♚Age:」 19
「♚Intent:」 Chaotic/Unknown

description
Insert Title Here

"Oh? Am I being chased?"

description
▓Personal Information▓

description

"Maybe I'm bored all of the time because I want to be bored all of the time."

B-

Pansexual

Open

None

Born Pegan, skipped it though

description
Insert Title Here

"Hmmmm... It seems you aren't being cooperative, I'll have to ask your body directly."

description
▓Appearance▓

description

description
Insert Title Here

"Hmmm I could save your life, but I could also steal your car."

description
Insert Title Here

"Were you actually expecting me to keep my word on that bullshit? Please! Like I could give two shits about your petty little problems."

description
Insert Title Here

"Do you think there'll ever come a time, when we don't have to sleep with one eye opened? When we'll be able to walk outside of our home, take a breath of fresh air, and just smile, like a free man would. Like a guiltless man would. Like an innocent an would?"

➥┇Hair〓Color:┇ Brunette/Red
➥┇Complexion:┇ Average
➥┇Posture:┇ Upright, but can be a bit hunched at tiems
✣His goggles seem to be his most notable characteristic, as he is never seen with them off, and never leaves people with answers as to why he wears them in the first place. When asked, if he doesn't ignore the question altogether, he'll often say that it is to protect his sensitive eyes, to go scuba diving, to shield his eyes from your blinding hideousness, or to fend off from evil cockroach alien spores.

➥┇Scent:┇ Plastic
➥┇Build:┇ Surprisingly Muscular
➥┇Height:┇ 5'9
➯Matt's clothing usually consists of his goggles, a white jacket, and a pair of jeans. He never wears anything to revealing. Or anything with to bright of colors. And his main color coding consists of red, black, and white. With a dash of orange. His hair tends to change in the correct lighting, and can be either a dark brown, or a vibrant red.

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here
description

Part1

message 41: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited May 27, 2015 12:43AM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) description
▓Personality▓

description

⌛•°Description°•⌛
A reserved young mind, Matt often holds a cold, and somewhat harsh disposition, giving off the impression that he couldn't hardly care about anything that goes on around him. Which in truth, isn't the close to a lie. As Matt finds it difficult to care about most things, finding the majority of problems to be, to pitiful to care about. He disregards basic human emotions, in favor of casing himself away from reality, meaning that his perspective is very dream like, and he goes about his days with the sub conscious facade of genuine content. When really, he's unhappy. Whether it be a lack of social contact, or just a lack in a clean conscious, he's depressed. And by hiding his emotions away, and burying them, he's only causing more harm to himself. He's an excellent hacker, and uses entertainment, such as video games and hacking, as a source of distraction from the truth. He'll avoid talking about his long history of depression, as well as a large amount of other disorders. His professors, tend to describe him as eccentric. Which seems to run in the family, as he is closely related to another eccentric ginger as well.

Matt is a little evil, as he will go to the most extreme odds to get what he wants, and doesn't mind completely obliterating anyone who gets in his way, even if they're children. Puppies are a no however, you touch a puppy, he will thoroughly decapitate you. He is seen as someone who simply gives no shits at all, and does his job purely for the excitement, but also for the money. One thing that is rather strange, is that if his goggles are taken from him, it is almost certain that he will react badly. Half of the time, he'll either yell, or he'll simply kill. His goggles are his most precious possession, and while he owns multiple versions, he seems to be very wary about showing people his eyes. This is because one of them is a bright green, with the shape of a keyhole as his pupil.

•Defining Attributes•
✪Carelessness
✪Merciless
✪Easily Irritable
✪Sarcastic
✪Witty
✪Makes jokes about serious things
✪Isn't easily offended

•Notable Habits and Actions•
Matt can be rather odd from time to time, sleeping in strange places, calling people strange names, and just overall being somewhat of an odd ball. He tends to be at his worst at night though, as he will often stalk his servants and log what they do during the late hours. His servants report being very, very weirded out by his behavior, some have even quit specifically because of this.

•Allergies or Mental Conditions•
Insomnia, ADHD, and slight OCD, causes Matt to be someone who is both highly observant, but also rather paranoid. Paranoia has always been quite the problem for him, so much, that atop the arsenal of weapons he hides in his boots, his hood, his pockets, and even his underwear, he hides a gun under his pillow for extra protection. On top of all of that, he has had a terrible history of chronic night terrors, and often wakes screaming, whenever he does actually manage to get to sleep that is.

•Weaknesses•
➢Going anywhere without his goggles
➢Feeling too isolated
➢Understanding his own emotions
➢Understanding how others feel

•Strengths•
➢Killing
➢Not caring
➢Hacking
➢Planning

☁•°History°•☁
Technically, Matt wasn't necessarily "born". The better word in substitute for born, would be, created. As Matt didn't have a mother, and was born within an artificial womb. He biologically has no parents, and was developed purely for the purpose of becoming a trained killer. He was skilled at this obviously, without family, he had no weakness, without weakness, he had nothing holding him back. However, Matt was created under illegal circumstances. Under a project that was never approved. He wasn't supposed to exist. He wasn't even supposed to be a thought in anyone's mind. And so soon afterwards, the lab was raided by an opposing government during an unnamed war. Matt hadn't the slightest idea of what was going on. He didn't ever know where he was. What the world was. Who he was. Which is why the details of his childhood remain so very void of information. Matt describes these caretakers as sounding German, but the people invading, sounding Russian. He could never quite wrap his head around what exactly happened, but all he knew is that he was soon taken to America, and he continued training there. He received his number there. A number that he would be recognized by for the remainder of his childhood. And that number was 625. His childhood consisted of complete harsh training. Day after day of fist fighting, boxing, martial arts, hiking, climbing, throwing knives, shooting guns, but possibly his favorite activity, hacking. He loved the codes, and how he could so freely manipulate those codes with no trouble at all.

His interest grew to more than just a simple hobby, and actually got him noticed, and so he was labeled an actual asset to the government, and was allowed to live a normal life, now that he was thirteen. However, after countless time within a cell, only being let out for training, his social skills were far below average, and his advances towards developing healthy friendships often failed miserably. And for a long time, he was left to his own devices, having a rather large plethora of bullies, who would persist on calling him terrible things, and humiliating him. Though, he never actually cared, as he found it difficult to show any emotion really. Once he hit highschool, Matt began to crack the shell around him, and picked up on his bully's mannerisms, becoming much more sarcastic, as well as witty and dry humored. Whil still containing the monotone voice he used to talk with at all times. Matt for one, was happy about these developments, as people had begun accepting him more often. This was not the same with the authority over him, as they found it strange, and took him back to the lab, where they tested on him a lot more than before. There idea, was to create a super human. And in a sense, they did succeed, even though it led to their downfall. Matt escaped easily, but the numbers imprinted on his neck was actually a microchip, and it forced him to follow their orders. So from then on, Matt was a contract killer, free to live his life, but always under the command and authority of the government officials.

description
▓Overall Power▓

description

8/10

In general, Matt is highly trained in several form of martial arts, American boxing, and an ancient form of Ninjitsu. He fares quite well with guns, with the sniper rifle being his preferred type of weapon. He isn't one to flaunt his power however, as he finds that in itself, quite irritating of his own opponent. And he is built upon the moral code that one should treat another how one wants to be treated.

description
▓Other Details▓

description

⇱Theme Song:]
Another Way Out - Hollywood Undead

⇱Other:]
⇱Mental Stability:]
⇱Favorite Things:]

┠┨Zodiac Sign:┠┨

message 42: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 24, 2015 10:45PM) (new)

https://31.media.tumblr.com/2d2ab0b4e...

If i don't study, ill become stupid like you.

{Identity}

[Full Name:] Haru Yoshida
[Date of Birth:] June 14th
[Blood Type:] O-
[Favorite Color:] Blue
[Doll(s):] Open

{Orientation}

http://38.media.tumblr.com/4763eb7ce8...

You're weird.

[Crush:] Open

{Appearance:} http://static.zerochan.net/Yoshida.Ha... (view spoiler)

[Eyes:] Grey-ish blue
[Height:] 5'7
[Weight:] 125 lbs
[Scent:] Smells of Ax cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] Has tons of scars on his chest, stomach, back, arms and legs

{Personality}

[Description:] Haru is a very quiet and unapproachable kind of guy. He's usually the kind that when alone he seems like someone who would snap at you if you approached him, but around people he always smiles like he's fine. Haru has been known to get injured, emotionally and physically, and claiming it never hurt that he can only taste things. He claims he can barely even feel when someone touches him, and that's what makes the world lonely for him, making him claim that that's why he's into Scrap Fighting, saying at least he could feel pain in the heart and mind, since he cant usually feel pain. Haru does have emotions, he just has trouble expressing them and doesn't know how to communicate well with people since he isn't used to socializing with them, so he often talks blankly or starts arguments because he doesn't know what else to do.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-N7...

You touch my doll, ill kill you.

*Cant show much 'real' emotion
*Far ranged weapons
*When his doll cries or is hurt in any way
*Losing (rarely happens)
*Close up combat
*Fighting
*Running
*Winning
*His sword control

https://33.media.tumblr.com/128cb980c...

I feel no pain, no happiness, no sadness, no love.. All i feel is loneliness and emptiness.. Everyone has abandoned me.. All because of my inability to feel pain.. To not feel anything.. That's what makes me lonely.. How does one know if they miss someone if they never feel any emotion for them? I wish.. I wish i could feel some emotion for at least 4 minutes..

*Winning
*Rain
*Thunder storms
*Full moons
*Silver roses
*His doll (secretly)
*Arguing with people
*Electronics
*Mornings
*Showing emotions in front of people
*Losing
*Anyone touching his doll
*His scars/The fact he cant feel pain

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...

I guess everything just tastes good when im with you.

*N/A
[History:] Haru grew used to being alone by age 7 when his parents were more focused on their relationship then him. Since he used to get sick easily if outside, he was constantly in bed and he'd act asleep just to try to ignore others. But he heard them all. All walking by his bedroom, talking about how he was a terrible sibling, even his parents standing by his bed, watching him 'sleep' and claim that they wish he was never born. Not only for his sickness, but also because he would get in a bunch of fights because he never felt pain, no matter how much he bled. His parents then gave him to an orphanage, who didn't seem to want him either, and neither did anyone else. Anyone who adopted him thinking they could change him, found out they couldn't and would send him back. As he grew up, he was a good looking guy, one that girls always liked but he always refused them, no one knew why. He even went for guys and.. Found that they gave him more pleasure then girls.. But the guys would soon leave him, just like the girls. So, he grew used to being alone and by age 17, he was able to leave the orphanage and went to Saito Town to live, where he met his new doll and took him in under his care.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/66c6fd555...

Stop it.

{Other Details}

[Rank:] Poor-ish
[Occupation:] Scrap Fighter (He competes in this game called Scrap where you hook these things to you and when hurt in the game, it makes you actually feel the pain from it by just the illusions of the heart and brain)
[What people usually think about you:] Most look at him like a nuisance and if they ever see his scars, they all find it disgusting and avoid him as much as possible

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1...

Am i really that much of a bother?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

description

[Full Name:] Ulquiorra
[Date of Birth:] unknown
[Favorite Color:] Green
[Doll(s):] none
[Species:] Part Demon

description

{Orientation}

[Sexuality:] Bisexual
[Crush:] His doll, however he has a weakness for his previous love (view spoiler)
[Power:] 9 (Must request for anything above 5)

description

[Hair:] black
[Eyes:] Green with slits
[Height:] 189cm
[Build:] slim with medium muscles
[Scent:] Death
[Scarring or Markings:] Two lines running down his cheek and a number 4 over his heart
black and white

description

{Personality}
Ulquiorra is a very cold, callous, and dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash", and treats them as expendable. Despite this, he is not particularly violent, and will only fight when provoked.

Ulquiorra demonstrates a strange habit when killing victims he is particularly interested in; he stabs them with his bare hand in the same location as his demon hole. Whether he is consciously aware of this habit or not is unknown. During a speech to Aizen (His previous love), he claims he does not believe in Human emotions, which he refers to as the "heart," reasoning that if his eye cannot see them, they do not exist. These words, and much of Ulquiorra's overall behavior, reflect the concepts of materialism, which connects to his aspect of death as an Demon, Emptiness.

His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. However, he does not seem to comprehend the Human trait of fighting against all odds or the concept of the Human heart

Ulquiorra is highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical. During his first visit to the Human World, he makes several surprisingly accurate comments on the Humans who confronted them. He theories A girl's healing power is a temporal-spatial ability, which Aizen later describes as the rejection of fate. Ulquiorra is very demanding and is fully capable of committing truly abhorrent and inhumane actions without feeling any shred of remorse or hesitation.

- His lack of emotion
- His Matter-of-fact thinking
- The way he looks at humans as insignificant

- His remarkable intellect
- His powers
- Analysing any situation
- Improvisation
- Aizen (For a reason stated in history)

- Flowers
(Nothing else for he doesn't believe in emotions or thing of little use)

- Humans
- Any living organism other than his doll
- Stupid people (which is everyone but him, his doll and Aizen)

description

As a Hollow, Ulquiorra felt alone in the world, being white while those around him were black. He wandered Hueco Mundo (Hell) alone, lamenting his existence, until one day he came across a white tree with many sharp spines. Ulquiorra, finding it satisfying due to its emptiness, sank into it, destroying part of his mask, finally at peace. An unspecified amount of time later, he was recruited by Aizen into the Espada (Advanced league of demons). He had a romance with Aizen, Leader of the Espada and Orihime Inoue, another Espada.

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 10
[Rank:] Number 4 Espada
[Friends:] none
[Enemies:] Everyone but him
[Occupation:] One of the top 5 Espada
[Religion:] None
[What people usually think about you:] Ulquiorra: People see me and turn and run for their lives. I don't blame them though. They can't hep being forever useless.

Ooo nice!! :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited May 25, 2015 05:15AM) (new)

description

[Full Name:] Souske Aizen
[Date of Birth:] unknown
[Favorite Color:] The colour of victory

ORIENTATION}

description

[Sexuality:] Bisexual
[Crush:] Single (view spoiler)

[Power:] 10

description

description

[Eyes:] light brown
[Height:] 190cm
[Weight:] 65kg
[Build:] Muscled
[Scent:] Cherry blossoms
[Clothing Style:] His Espada leader uniform

PERSONALITY}

Aizen is a polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing his subordinates by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress, and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Aizen is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, which often infuriates those he is talking to.

Aizen initially appeared to be a very kind, well-respected captain and was looked up to by many, especially his lieutenant. However, this was just a mask to disguise his manipulative, and very dangerous, nature. In truth, he cares very little for his underlings, and is willing to use almost everyone around him as pawns to achieve his goals. He is willing to stop at nothing to further his selfish ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if he deems it to be necessary. He frequently toys with his underlings for amusement.

As the commander of his army of Arrancar (demons), Aizen controls his minions through acquired respect or fear. Ulquiorra revealed to Orihime Inoue that they are all there to further Aizen's ambitions. Aizen keeps more rowdy individuals in line through intimidation and mind games.

Aizen's true objective was to overthrow the king of Soul Society. As he and his fellow traitor captains were departing from the Soul Society, he told 13th Division Captain Jūshirō Ukitake "no one has stood on the top of the world", not even the gods, but he aspires to "stand on the heavens and end the unbearable vacancy on the world's throne".

description

- Ulquiorra
- Orihime
- Ichigo

- Everything and anything (Or so he likes to think) (view spoiler)

- Ruling
- Victory
- Talking to Orihime and Ulquiorra

- Having to deal with Ichigo
- People trying to ruin his plans ( Aizen: *sighs* they're just so irritating)

Aien was once a faithful Captain in the Soul Society, loved by all his colleagues and friends. he was the Captain of Squad 5 and his lieutenant loved him with all her heart. He was a kind and soft spoken man. But one day, the other soul reapers found him skewered by a sword and stuck halfway up the fortress walls. They all thought he was dead. However, Aizen had faked his death in order to put his master plan into action. He murdered his lieutenant and then, along with two other Captains, he joined the Demons in their quest for vengeance and became their leader and one of their kind. Now he is a rebel who seeks to destroy the Soul Society with his army of Arrancar (Demons). Aizen became aware of the existence of Ichigo Kurosaki when he was born. Understanding the significance of his birth, Aizen decided to aid Ichigo's development for his plans. To this end, he had a soul reaperi stationed in Karakura Town. Aizen also put into place obstacles which would force Ichigo to grow stronger, including the Hollow which attacked his family and the Menos Grande which appeared when Ichigo's friend used the Hollow bait (A capsule the, when crushed, attracts thousands of demons).

description
(My fave gif)

{Other DETAILS}

[Rank:] Leader of the Arranger and ruler of Hueco Mundo
[Friends:] none
[Enemies:] anyone in league with the soul society
[Occupation:] Leader of rebels trying to destroy the Soul Society (nothing much)
[What people usually think about you:]
Aizen: *smiles sweetly* Good morning
Ladies who don't know him: Oh my god *sigh dreamily and Faint*
Ladies who do know him: *sneer* Bastard!
Ichigo: *Draws sword* Get out here you creep!

[Relationship with Doll:] (Explain in some sort of detail how you found your doll and what you two act like together. Make sure to talk to your
dolls creator (the person rping your doll) about this before adding it in)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

description

[Full Name:] Orihime Inoue
[Date of Birth:] September 3
[Blood Type:] B
[Favorite Color:] pink
[Species:] Human with healing powers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_5Dh...

description

{Orientation}

[Sexuality:] Heterosexual
[Crush:] Her doll, Ichigo and Ulquiorra
[Power:] 6

description

description

[Hair:] Orange
[Eyes:] Grey
[Height:] 165cm
[Build:] Hourglass with an extremely large bust
[Scent:] Her weird cooking
Flowery

description

{Personality}

[Description:] (At least 5 sentences)
Orihime is independent, friendly, humorous, sensitive, caring and kind. She comes off as naive and rather clueless, which is at odds with her exceptionally high marks in school. She studies hard because when her grades drop, she receives less financial support from her relatives. She is a member of the Handicrafts Club and likes to invent very ridiculous sports to play with her doll (such as "base-cer," a combination of baseball and soccer).She tends to zone out with her mouth open and loses track of what she was thinking or dreaming about. She has an over-active imagination and gets carried away thinking of implausible scenariosOrihime is independent, friendly, humorous, sensitive, caring and kind. She comes off as naive and rather clueless, which is at odds with her exceptionally high marks in school.[10] She studies hard because when her grades drop, she receives less financial support from her relatives.[11] She is a member of the Handicrafts Club[12] and likes to invent very ridiculous sports to play with Tatsuki (such as "base-cer," a combination of baseball and soccer).[13] She tends to zone out with her mouth open and loses track of what she was thinking or dreaming about. She has an over-active imagination and gets carried away thinking of implausible scenarios.

Orihime has demonstrated that she is perceptive when it comes to people's mental and emotional state, as she is able to tell what kind of driving force is pushing someone. She has exhibited traits that appear to have some connection with Ichigo, such as the ability to detect Ichigo by scent, and is very aware of what mood Ichigo is in, sensing his feelings of anguish, disappointment, or worry.

description

- Her friends being hurt
- Seing violence
- Her brother

- Healing
- Making the people she loves feel better
- Cooking (or so she thinks
- Teamwork
- Being the peace maker

- Spending time with her doll
- Spending time with her friends
- The company of Ichigo or Ulquiorra

- Aizen
- The Espada
- Violence

description

Orihime and her brother, Sora Inoue, were raised by a drunken father and a prostitute mother, who always argued and beat their children. Fearing that their parents would kill Orihime, in the March that Sora turned eighteen, he ran away with Orihime, who was three years old, and raised her on his own from then on. For nine years, Orihime and Sora lived in harmony despite the fact that Orihime was bullied in school because of her unusual hair color. One day, Sora gave Orihime a pair of hairpins. However, Orihime refused to wear them because she said they were childish. That day, Sora died, and Orihime began wearing the hairpins every day since. After Sora's death, Orihime prayed for him every day. A year after Sora died, Orihime met her doll and befriended her and the amount of days she prayed for him diminished. After entering Karakura High School, she stopped praying for him and instead talked about Ichigo before she left and when she returned from school. She wanted to show Sora that she was happy and that he did not have to worry about her.

Since Sora's death, Orihime has lived by herself in Karakura Town, receiving financial support from a distantly related aunt living elsewhere.

{Other Details}

[Rank:] Regular highschool girl
[Friends:] Many (too many to count)
[Enemies:] None
[Occupation:] Highschool student and one of Aizen's healers
[Religion:] none
[What people usually think about you:] They adore her. Most love her because of her happy personality, others love her for her attractive looks

description

Ulquiorra is accepted

Souske Aizen has to have more personality

Orihime Inoue is accepted :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited May 25, 2015 01:39PM) (new)

description

[Full Name:] Ichigo Kurosaki
[Date of Birth:] July 15
[Blood Type:] A
[Favorite Color:] Orange
[Doll(s):] None
[Species:] Substitute Soul Reaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_5Dh...

{Orientation}

[Sexuality:] Herterosexual
[Crush:] His doll and Orihime
[Power:] Can vary from 5-10

description
description
[Hair:] Bright Orange
[Eyes:] Light brown
[Height:] 181cm
[Weight:] 66kg
[Scent:] Fresh air
[Scarring or Markings:]
Modern teenage clothing and samurai attire

description
{Personality}

When he was younger, Ichigo considered his mother to be the center of his world, always smiling when he was with her and regularly holding her hand. Despite crying whenever he lost in a match at the dojo he attended, Ichigo started to smile again as soon as he saw Masaki (his mother) when she came to pick him up. At a very young age, Ichigo heard his father saying his name means "to protect one thing," which instilled in him a desire to protect his mother. When his sisters were born, he began attending a dojo for the sake of protecting them. Since then, the number of people he wishes to protect has continued to grow, causing Ichigo to risk his life to protect both the people close to him and complete strangers.

As a teenager, Ichigo is stubborn, short-tempered, strong-willed, and impulsive. Despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him, he attempts to maintain a detached and "cool". He generally keeps his face set in a near-permanent scowl, with his eyebrows drawn together. His outspoken, hot-headed demeanor is a trait Ichigo himself has acknowledged, and if somebody picks a fight with him, he cannot help fighting back. He coldly refers to his teachers as "instructors". He is genuinely compassionate and empathetic towards others.

Ichigo is a capable student, ranked 23rd in his year at school, who studies regularly and does not neglect his schoolwork. He works as hard as he does to overcome the misconceptions many have about him based on his hair color and fighting. Ichigo hates fortune telling, horoscopes, feng shui, psychics, and anyone whose trade involves taking money from people for things they cannot see. He has difficulty remembering people's faces and names. Ichigo becomes extremely shy and uncomfortable around nude or immodestly dressed women. Ichigo is often disrespectful when talking to those older than himself, calling Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (ruler of the Soul Society) "gramps" and referring to several of the Shinigami captains by their given names without using honorifics.

Ichigo despises those who mistreat their allies in any way, even if they are his own enemies. He is disgusted when an individual berates his/her own allies, such as when Yammy calls Ulquiorra Cifer, Nnoitra Gilga, and Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez "trash".He expresses anger towards those who go as far as attacking their own allies, stating he cannot forgive those who murder their own comrades.

description
- Controlling his power
- Seeing the people close to his heart in danger
- Being able to express his emotions

- Talking to Orihime and his doll
- Playing with younger children
- Being selfless
- Resilient
- Confident
- Got a lot of attitude

- Carrtos
- Rice balls
- Dumplings
- His doll
- His sisters

- Unjust people and actions
- Bullies
- Ulquiorra
- Aizen
- Anyone messing with his doll or Orihime

description
Ichigo was as the son of Isshin Kurosaki and Masaki Kurosaki, 15 years before he became a Soul Reaper. His sisters Karin Kurosaki and Yuzu Kurosaki were born a few years later. When he was four, Ichigo joined a karate dojo, where he met and befriended Tatsuki . Though Tatsuki beat Ichigo in every match they had, she would help Ichigo if he was being picked on by bullies and cheer him up if he was upset.

Ichigo was able to see Spirits of the dead for as long as he could remember. He could see them so clearly, as a child, he could not tell the living from the dead. This resulted in him appearing to other people to be looking at deserted places and talking to himself. This caused people to say he could see ghosts, though when Tatsuki asked him about this, he denied being able to see them.

On June 17th, when Ichigo was nine years old, he and his mother were walking home alongside one of his town's rivers, which was swollen from heavy rain. Seeing a girl near the river, Ichigo thought she was about to jump into it. Unable to tell the difference between ghosts and living people, Ichigo ran towards her to stop her, unaware the girl was the lure of the demon Grand Fisher. Masaki (his mother) tried to stop him, but he did not listen. After failing to grab hold of the girl, Ichigo lost consciousness for a time. When he awoke, Masaki was lying on top of him, covered in blood. Starting the day after Masaki's death, Ichigo repeatedly skipped school to go to the riverbank where Masaki died. Tatsuki found him there, where he would stay from morning until night, wandering along the bank as if searching for his mother, squatting down if he was tired and then wandering some more.

One day, when Ichigo was twelve, prior to the Kurosaki Clinic opening, he heard the bell ring and answered the door to find a girl with her brother on her back. He had been in a car accident, and was covered in blood. The clinic did not have the equipment necessary to save him, and he died before an ambulance arrived to transfer him to Karakura Hospital. Sometime later, he learned the girl was Orihime Inoue.

Ichigo later entered Mashiba Junior High School. During this time, Ichigo finally defeated Tatsuki in a karate match, and had not had another match with her since. Ichigo regularly got into fights with thugs, due to the unusual color of his hair.

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 8
[Rank:] Soul reaper and normal teenage boy
[Friends:] Many
[Enemies:] Many
[Occupation:] Highschool student and soul reaper
[What people usually think about you:]
People at his high school: It's Ichigo! Hide!
His friends : Hey Ichigo!
Other Soul Reapers: Hey, check it out! It's Carrot top!

description

Accepted :)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tanchu!!

« previous 1