Hybrid Child discussion

Info > Apply for a Master/Doll

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
Come here to apply for a master or a doll! Each master can only have one doll, if you have more then one, your doll will most likely leave you. However if that's what you want, you MAY have more then one doll..

Master Template

Masters name:
Number of dolls already?:
Things doll should know about you:
Age you want the doll to be: (A kid would mean they just met, but if you want one that's older, it means you've been with that doll for awhile now.)

Doll Template

Name:
Doll Number:
Things master should know about you:
How old your doll looks and acts like:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2015 03:24AM) (new)

Masters name: Princess Tamayori (normal name: Rin Sakura Ugaya)
Number of dolls already: none
Things doll should know about you: I am a quiet and gentle person, however I can be strict and harsh in the required situations. I have plenty of love and commitment to spare. However, I don't think I can have a love relationship as I am required to marry another person of higher ranking. It may be possible though....maybe.
Age you want the doll to be: Don't mind

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Masters name: Irene Bright
Number of dolls already?: none
Things doll should know about you: I'm just looking for a sibling like relationship with my doll. Little brother preferably
Age you want the doll to be: 7-13 years old (Look wise)

message 4: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Masters name: Kirin Hoki

Number of dolls already?: none
Things doll should know about you: 
He's rather lazy but energetic. Nice but mean when needs to be, he doesn't coddle people and if you want him to notice you over others you'll need to show you care about him for him.

Age you want the doll to be: any

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Masters name: Jordan Unorlox
Number of dolls already?: None
Things doll should know about you: He is a very unusual person with some weird morals, he sees death as a friend and necessary and hates crowds, he loves science and often likes to experiment, though that doesn't mean he's not kind, he wants a child to teach and he wants a doll because it's the next best thing
Age you want the doll to be: Child

message 6: by Melissa (last edited May 07, 2015 08:54PM) (new)

Melissa Name: Aria
Doll Number: 023
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Things master should know about you: She loves cooking and cleaning but is rather clumsy so patience is required. Also she can be very possessive when it comes to her master's attention though she isn't manipulative.
How old your doll looks and acts like: Aria appears to be about 12 years old and can act either younger or older depending on who she is around, when around her master she will act younger and when around anyone else she will act older.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa ☢[Mars-senpai]☢ wrote: "Masters name: Eito Akamine
Things doll should know about you: Very testy about everyone, can't really trust anyone.

Age you want the doll to be: 13"

Can his doll be a female?

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yay then Aria has a master!

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Okay :)

message 10: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Anyone want to make a doll for my master?

I could! Im making one right now for my friend but I can make another one for you too :)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Currently making two dolls and three masters. Anyone have any requests?

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I could make another one too, I'm not working on anything right now

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil I made a request a while ago, I will copy and paste it

message 15: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Masters name: Jordan Unorlox
Things doll should know about you: He is a very unusual person with some weird morals, he sees death as a friend and necessary and hates crowds, he loves science and often likes to experiment, though that doesn't mean he's not kind, he wants a child to teach and he wants a doll because it's the next best thing
Age you want the doll to be: Child

Kk, so.. Who you want to make the doll then?

message 17: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Hmmmm cry I think

Alrighty :)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Cool
You wanted a doll?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cryaotic~ "When the bullets come flying, CARMANOOO!" wrote: "Currently making two dolls and three masters. Anyone have any requests?"

I have two masters and one doll open!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I'm currently making a few masters and a doll.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a doll who needs a Master and two Masters if you're interested.

Anyone? I have two dolls, Kazune and Marry open

And im making another master

message 25: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Hey, if anyone has a master without a doll I am planning on making one

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I have two masters who need dolls if you're interested

message 27: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, who are they? Plus would you like them to be established or newly made?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I have Princess Tamayori and Irene Bright. I don't mind whether they are new or established. Whatever suits you best!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Masters name: Princess Tamayori (normal name: Rin Sakura Ugaya)
Number of dolls already: none
Things doll should know about you: I am a quiet and gentle person, however I can be strict and harsh in the required situations. I have plenty of love and commitment to spare.
Age you want the doll to be: Don't mind

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Masters name: Irene Bright
Number of dolls already?: none
Things doll should know about you: I'm just looking for a sibling like relationship with my doll. Little brother preferably
Age you want the doll to be: 7-13 years old (Look wise)

message 31: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil I think I like new as it would make character creation mostly blank, I'll decide who

message 32: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, I think I will choose Irene

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I have a blank male master who is eccentric, easily angered, and a little bit strange from time to time.

message 34: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Gonna have a few dolls soon :P half way done with both.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I have two masters open right now. Matt and that other dude. And I'm making two other masters.

message 36: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Kk. Well I got mah spring trap guy that's mute and aggressive then another guy who's really bubbly innocent and happy all the time. I'm working on both now but if you wanna rp with one tell me ;P

Anyone? I have two dolls open and im making another doll and another master

message 38: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) XD well half of my masters still don't have dolls. Plus I still have a doll open I'm working on now.

Lol alrighty :D Well, ill show you the faceclaims of the new master and new doll im making if you want :)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I have one Master and a doll open, both are female

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

and another female doll

I have a male doll around the age of 10 or 12, but im not sure of his sexuality yet

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolsies! I'm actually thinking of making a homosexual master if you're interested.

Alrighty :) Gender?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

male

Alright, sure :) My male doll that's open is Kuzune, but, im also making another doll (After I make this master im making XD) If you want them instead lol

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll see as soon as I figure out my master's personality ;)

Alrighty :)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

And finished! so in total, I have:
- A female doll (herterosexual
- Two Bisexual male masters
- Two heterosexual female masters

Ooo nice!! :) Well, Kazune is still open if you want him :)

« previous 1 3