Hybrid Child discussion

Creation > Doll Creation

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Apr 28, 2015 10:58PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
{Identity}

[Doll Number:] (must request)
[Name:] (This is the name your master gave you)
[Date of Birth:] (When you were created)
[Favorite Color:]
[Master:] (Go apply for one)
[Species:]
[Theme Song:]

{Orientation}

[Gender:]
[Sexuality:]
[Relationship Status:]
[Crush:] (Usually your master but it doesn't have to be)
[Power:] 1-10 (Must request for above 5)

{Appearance:}

[Hair:]
[Eyes:]
[Weight:]
[Height:] (Each doll starts off as a kid so if you're tall already and old enough, it means you've been with this master for awhile)
[Build:]
[Scent:]
[Scarring or markings:]
[Clothing Style:]

{Personality}

[Description:] (Must be at least 5 sentences. Usually they're obedient and honest to their masters but you could be unique and choose something else.)

[Weakness:]
[Strengths:]
[Likes:]
[Dislikes:]
[Favorite Things:]
[History:] (Must be at least 5 sentences. If they're older and taller, say what it was like when your master bought you or found you)

{Other Details}

[Stability:]
[Friends:]
[Enemies:]
[Relationship with master:] (Explain in some detail how you and your master are together and how you act together. Make sure to talk to your masters creator (the person rping your master) about this before adding it in)

message 2: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Apr 24, 2015 11:28PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife)
This template belongs completely and entirely to me. Anyone who wants to use it can, under the rule that I must be credited in the creation of it. Do not steal from this template. Copyright 2015

description
description
Insert Title Here

"Remind me what it means to be human Coruda... Just one more time, for I fear I've forgotten.."

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»▌│█║▌║▌║
▓Identity▓
║▌║▌║█│▌«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

description

description
description
description

「♚Nickname:」 Kuro, Aki
「♚Doll Number:」 001
「♚Master:」 Kuroda
「♚Age:」 Not even a year
「♚Gender:」 Male
「♚Region:」 N/A
「♚Currently Located In:」 Raggs Kingdom
「♚Date of Birth:」 N/A
「♚Intent:」 Good

description
Insert Title Here

"I've never quite understood human interactions.."

description
▓Personal Information▓

description

↕↗➡▋Philosophy:▋
"It is humans that bare the burden of mortality. I am a doll. I will deteriorate. My heart will rust. But I will never cease existing."

↕↗➡▋Blood Type:▋
N/A

↕↗➡▋Blood Color:▋
Crimson

↕↗➡▋Sexuality:▋
Gay

↕↗➡▋Relationship Status:▋
Open

↕↗➡▋Crush:▋
Koruda

↕↗➡▋Religion:▋
None

↕↗➡▋Race:▋
None

description
Insert Title Here

"I look at the world around me.. and I feel something is missing... Something crucial. And then I look down at myself, and feel the cool texture of my skin.. and I remember that I can never really call myself human."

description
▓Appearance▓

description

description
Insert Title Here

"What is it you called me master? Why is it that you call me by that name? With such a hollow tone?"

description
Insert Title Here

"Is that all I am? A copy of your loved one? A rebound for your lost lover?!"

description
Insert Title Here

"The ironic thing is I'm not him. But I am, at the same time. To you. The one thing I want to do is make you happy.. and the one thing you want is him."

➥┇Eye〓Color:┇ Blue
➥┇Hair〓Color:┇ Black
➥┇Complexion:┇ Pale
➥┇Posture:┇ Upright and Stiff
➥┇Noticable〓Characteristics:┇
✣ Akuma is a bit... off, upon first impression, it may be his stone cold expression, or his monotone voice, onlookers find it difficult not to notice the strangest vibes he lets off.

✣Akuma's skin is ice cold, and not just an average chilly day cold, but rather the fine chilled porcelain of a Victorian antique. Or the silky smooth surface of a brand new mannequin.

➥┇Scent:┇ Plastic
➥┇Build:┇ Perfectly Smooth and Angelic
➥┇Height:┇ 5'7
➥┇Clothing〓Style:┇
➯Akuma usually adorns a strangely designed hoodie with bunny like ears. He wears jeans most often, average shades of blue as well.

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here
description

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Apr 24, 2015 11:53PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) description
▓History▓

description

⌛•°Description°•⌛

description
▓Personality▓

description

⌛•°Description°•⌛
As expected, Akuma's main personality characteristics are reflections of the emotions that are displayed by his master. Even so, Akuma's deep seeded goal is to make his master happy, and to see him smile, as he was made specifically for his master. And so that one attribute can never be wiped away no matter how disgraceful his master acts, or how terrible he is treated. Akuma is helpful, and grateful, and loving. But he is also rather sinister, and occasionally, a little bit suspicious with the way he goes about doing things. When allowed freedom, Akuma tends to do rather questionable things. Such as sleeping in closets, or murdering those that defy his master, or sitting atop the roof and staring down, slowly sliding towards the edge of the roof, before quickly jumping away before he can fall. He describes the experience as a memory of sorts. Near death experiences always make him feel a little bit strange.

Secretly, Akuma struggles with some very mischievous urges. Urges that plague his everyday life heavily, as he finds it difficult to walk around town without brutally murdering someone. He feels very guilty about this, however, he can do nothing about it. And he fears telling his master, as his master would most definitely draw connections between him and the recent serial killings.

•Defining Attributes•

•Notable Habits and Actions•

•Allergies or Mental Conditions•

•Weaknesses•

•Strengths•

☁•°History°•☁

description
▓Overall Power▓

description

description
▓Other Details▓

description

⇱Theme Song:]
Matroyshka

⇱Other:]
⇱Mental Stability:]
⇱Favorite Things:]

┠┨Zodiac Sign:┠┨

[image error]
No mask.

•Defining Attributes•

•Notable Habits and Actions•

•Allergies or Mental Conditions•

•Weaknesses•

•Strengths•

☁•°History°•☁

description
▓Overall Power▓

description

description
▓Other Details▓

description

⇱Theme Song:]
Matroyshka

⇱Mental Stability:]
⇱Favorite Things:]

┠┨Zodiac Sign:┠┨

[image error]
No mask.

message 4: by Daemon (new)

Daemon {Identity}

[Doll Number:] 0017
[Name:] Anubis
[Date of Birth:] May 26
[Favorite Color:] Dark Purple
[Master:] Coming soon
[Species:] Doll
[Theme Song:] Handmade Celebrity (view spoiler)

{Orientation}

[Gender:] Male
[Sexuality:] Bisexual
[Relationship Status:] Single?
[Crush:] MASTER
[Power:] 4

[Hair:] Black
[Eyes:] Violet/Lavender
[Weight:] 120
[Height:] 5'11"
[Build:] Skinny
[Scent:] Lavender
[Scarring or markings:] Brand on the back of his left shoulder

{Personality}

[Description:] Anubis used to be obedient and loyal, just as a doll should be. Then the abuse began when he reached his teen years, and thus, he'd stopped growing. The angrier his master grew, the more bitter Anubis was. Simply reflecting his master. He's lonely, and desperately seeks for the love he'd been denied. Thus, he's rather stubborn and standoffish, but at the same time, he's clingy. He can be taught to be different, but it would take time. It's a matter his creator doesn't scrap him. Altering the personality a doll was imprinted with is a task few masters wish to take on. That, plus the fact that he wasn't new..it was a major turn off. He's fiercely protective over those he cares about, and isn't above injury.

- Fire
- Yelling
- His Master
- His Creator
- Protective
- Witty
- Good looking
- Quiet
- Being loved
- Cherry Blossoms
- Going for Walks
- Yelling
- Hitting
- Alcohol
- Food
- Sleep
- Being held
- Drawing
- Working
[History:] Anubis was born as a custom order to a rich widower who recently lost his significant other to a fire. Let's just say...his creator's hand was a little too good. It had been easy for his master to raise him as a child. He distracted him, gave him something to preoccupy himself with. However, once Anubis began to grow, to mature, his master grew bitter. Seeing his past lover who acted nothing like his lover was disappointing. After all the work and money he put into a Hybrid Child. That's when the drinking started. After that came the hitting, the yelling, the branding. He was broken twice, and fixed with his master's own two hands, often with duct tape and safety pins, but the third time, his master didn't bother trying to fix him. No, he dumped Anubis on his creator's doorstep, broken for a third and final time.

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 7
[Friends:] None
[Enemies:] His Ex-Master
[Relationship with master:] He is currently without a master, but his relationship with his old master was toxic. He couldn't feel pain, but he learned to fear a raised hand, a loud voice.

message 5: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited May 09, 2015 08:13PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments This template belongs completely and entirely to Cryaotic.

Needy
"Looking for this, You won't get it till I get what I want eather it be my choice of pleasure or pain."

Identity

Juuzou Suzuya

「♚Nickname:」 Ju
「♚Master:」 open
「♚Doll Number:」 0032
「♚Age:」 He appears 19 from all the care and specialty love given to him by his owner
「♚Gender:」 male
「♚Species:」 Living Doll
「♚Region:」 N/a
「♚Currently Located In:」
「♚Date of Creation:」 March 4th
「♚Intent:」
Nuetral but is a bit rebellious.

Hey!
"I am a boy not a girl, For that im putting a svary hex on you!."

Personal Information

↕↗➡▋Philosophy:
"To please and love my Current master until death."

↕↗➡▋Blood Type:
Doll Blood

↕↗➡▋Blood Color:
Its been replaces so many times nobody knows

↕↗➡▋Sexuality:
Openly Bisexual, but prefers male

↕↗➡▋Relationship Status:
Open, and prefers role as uke

↕↗➡▋Crush:
Possibly crushes: His Owner

↕↗➡▋Religion:
Atheist

Living Doll

Hero
⇯"I hate when Im forced to be the hero, even though im far from being a hero."⇯

Appearance

Monster
"Im a monster and why cant nobody see that but me?"

Nice conversation
"Me like that on you master? Do you want me to be honest or lie and say I like it?"

You alright?
"It's nothing master, Im fine. My question to you is are you alright you chose me over her last night. Im just a toy as you call me but why pick me?."

┇Eye〓Color:┇ Wine Red
┇Hair〓Color:┇ A porcelain White
┇Complexion:┇ Very Pale almost white
┇Posture:┇ Upright and perfection though he does slouch here and there

┇Noticable〓Characteristics:┇
✣ Ju has many stitches all over his body being he has been sent back and repaired more then once, most were from when he was with a abusive master and his current master came up with the designs for the stitches to flow tohether nicely, they cirl up his arm down his neck across his chest and the side of his legs. The two on his lips are actually lip piercings. He also wears bobby pins to match them

✣ Ju is often seen with red eyed but the strange creepy thing is his master can pick in chose the color of his eyes by the diffrent glass eye sets so he tends to hide the kit being it is very scary and horrifying for Ju and is owner.

✣ Ju is made to be near human and very lifelike so he is made of a synthetic material that is very durable and mendable such as synthitic rubber so it gives him a very close look and feel of a actual human

┇Scent:┇ Night and hints of wintergreen.
┇Build:┇ Skinny but attractive to the eyes
┇Height:┇ 5'7
┇Clothing〓Style:┇
➯ He tends to wear anything her ptefers comfortable or what his master enjoys seeing him in.

Bitch!

Tuff love

message 6: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited May 09, 2015 08:12PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments This template belongs completely and entirely to Cryaotic. Part two of Juuzou Suzuya

..¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»▌│█║▌║▌║
Personality

⌛•°Description°•⌛
Juuzou’s personality was originally somewhat normal, but as a result of past horrible treatment from his past master, he no longer feels fear, pain, nor does he have any morals mentally. Curremt master his, describes him as a problematic child with a scarred pasy. Despite his childish and playful demeanor, he is also extremely violent and disturbed. He usually describes his killing methods to be clean, without needless movements, which is a skill he seems to take pride in.

Due to his past, he was blamed for the killings of multiple people done by his former master during his time being , though he was and still mostly innocent.

Because of his lack of emotional understanding, he is willing to confront any opponent head on, no matter how dangerous they are. This has proven to be disastrous when he decided to take on people larger then him alone when cooperation was necessary. Originally he showed no signs of empathy whatsoever and did not understand the emotions of others. However, when he realized how important his current master was to him, he let out a cry of anguish. This shows that a part of his former self remained and that he is still capable of loving and caring for individuals close to him.

『•Defining Attributes•『
✪ Cruelty
✪ Smart
✪ Cunning
✪ Merciless
✪ Happy
✪ Loving
✪ Insanity
✪ Pleasures only for his Owner

『•Notable Habits and Actions•』
to be rp'ed

『•Allergies or Mental Conditions•』
None.

『•Weaknesses•』
➢ Ghosts of the past
➢ very young Children
➢ being alone
➢ Has trouble controlling her anger

『•Strengths•』
➢ meelee combat
➢ Weilding weaponry
➢ Speed, Stamina, strength
➢ Intelligence
➢ Baking and cooking
➢ Pleasuring his masyer

☁•°History°•☁
Ju started as any ordinary doll, but his special purpose was pleasures and he was financially and racially supposed to be made a girl but their was a mistake in his design so he was made a male instead. His first Owner a rich old man bought him and quite frankly hated him, left Ruu to rot and when he was learning he was beatin and torn apart to bleed out and rot slowly in a darkened room, rarely wood he be sent in for repairs. Most like him were emotionless but he suffers in pain of what felt like a heart being crushed being unloved, unused and hated by his owner made him finally snap into current Ju. After just taking up space Ju's owner threw him out onto the streets that's were Juu learned to fight and weild weapons until he was broken once more, Until a New owner picked the rotting Ju off the streets sent him in and had him revitalised like band knew, when Ju was at the new mansion he was given the love and care he needed and Jew grew to 19 and has stopped aging so far.

Overall Power

7, He is a skilled fighter having learned on the streets and can weild a variety of weapons as well.

Other Details

Theme Song:] Broken Peices by Flyleaf

Mental Stability:] 7/10
Favorite Things:]
*His master
*Cats
*Cuddling
*Pleasing his master
*Learning
*pleasure

┠┨Zodiac Sign:┠┨ Taurus

Smile
"Master Try smiling more often, It looks good on you."

message 7: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 26, 2015 01:14AM) (new)

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4245...

Today we'll be serving chicken gazed over with lemon juice for the master.

{Identity}

[Doll Number:] 004
[Name:] Kazune Kujo
[Date of Birth:] 4 years ago (but has yet to grow since age 13)
[Favorite Color:] White
[Master:] Lucian
[Species:] Human Doll

{Orientation}

https://33.media.tumblr.com/0ff47650f...

You don't mind sharing with me, right? Im sure im not contagious of anything.

[Sexuality:] Gay
[Relationship Status:] Single
[Crush:] Ulquiorra/Master
[Power:] 5

{Appearance:} http://static.zerochan.net/Kujyou.Kaz... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] Blonde
[Eyes:] Blue
[Weight:] 92 lbs
[Height:] 4'11
[Build:] Thin and feminine looking
[Scent:] Smells of roses
[Scarring or markings:] Tons of bruises and wrapped up around his neck, waist and left arm with ace bandages where Kuroda patched him up but they have yet to heal
[Clothing Style:] Same as pics

{Personality}

[Description:] Kazune, despite his harsh past, is a very obedient and loyal young doll. Even though he is quiet at times, sometimes even stubborn and hides his emotions from others, he will do anything to please his master. Often being cute to the unknown eye, he often draws unwanted attention, which happens only if alone.. Which.. Happens a lot considering Kazune is very curious and often wanders off by himself. Other then that, Kazune doesn't give up easily and is usually the type of doll to follow his master to the ends of the earth, even if everyone else is against them for it.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq3...

Ill protect my master with my life

*Being alone
*Darkness
*Thunder storms
*Being abused
*Trusting people
*Showing many emotions (Such as crying or sadness)
*His bipolarness
*Helping others (Though never will admit that he does)
*His master (secretly)
*Being in the garden
*Roaming around the forest
*Long open areas (hates being in closed)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwy...

Ngh.. Let go..

*Sunshine
*Snow (if he's bundled up enough)
*His master (though wont admit it)
*Ice Cream
*Birds (mainly small birds)
*Drawing
*Sweets
*Spicy stuff
*Sour stuff
*Darkness
*Being alone
*Thunder Storms
*Being abused or threatened)
*Being in closed areas (where he cant run away if he needs to)
*When his master is upset)

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/k...

Don't worry, im a doll, i cant die! Unless.. You know.. I rot out.. But im not that old!

*His master
*A necklace he keeps hidden in his pocket that his old master gave him (See in rp)
[History:] Kazune's old master was named Aoba and Kazune was created about 4 years ago. Aoba had him created to look like his little brother who died but ended up taking a more couple type of love towards him, which often upset him so he'd often abuse Kazune for it. Back then Kazune, despite being abused by his master, always kept a smile on his face and talked greatly about his master, telling everyone just about everything about his master.. Except the part where his master would abuse him. But he loved him non-the-less, and his master loved him too, even if he never admitted it, which allowed him to grow. By time he looked around 12 or 13, he was kidnapped by his masters cousin and had stopped growing, staying with him for a year, refusing him and always getting broken for it until on a rainy night, he managed to escape and go back to his old masters place. However, it was too late. His master was already dead, looking like he had died a few weeks before. Because of that, Kazune blames himself, claiming if he could of got out sooner, he could of saved him. But he'll never admit it, just not to be a nuisance. He then limped over and finally fell unconscious at Kuroda's doorsteps, having remembered who his creator was and where he lived. That was a year ago. Now no one will take him because of his anger issues and his distrust in people.

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 7/10
[Enemies:] Just about everyone
[Relationship with master:] (working on it)

http://image.blingee.com/images17/con...

Not like i care or anything.. But uh.. Its valentines day and um.. I bought master some chocolates.. So uh.. Happy valentines day?

message 8: by Melissa (last edited May 09, 2015 04:37PM) (new)

Melissa [Doll Number:] 023
[Name:] Aria
[Date of Birth:] March 30
[Favorite Color:] Pink
[Master:] Eito Akamine
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtMfq...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaAI...

{Orientation}

[Gender:] Female
[Sexuality:] Heterosexual
[Relationship Status:] Open
[Crush:] Open
[Power:] 3

[Hair:] Pink
[Eyes:] Blue
[Weight:] 90lbs
[Height:] 5'3"
[Build:] Petite
[Scent:] Maple syrup
[Scarring or markings:] None to speak of
[Clothing Style:] Tends to be on the frilly side though always dresses with practicality in mind.

{Personality}

[Description:] Aria has developed a somewhat of a combination personality, half little sister half mother. She likes taking care of her master but often messes up and dissolves into tears in fear that she's disappointed the person she loves most. Around her master she is energetic and childish, only wanting them to see the best parts of her and to show them how much she needs them. Around others though she grows quiet and serious. When she's like this she's actually very cunning and sly but deep down she fears that if her master saw this part of her they wouldn't want her anymore.

[Weaknesses:]
~Her master
~Pancakes (with syrup of course)
~Lack of confidence
~Clumsy

~Rather high intelligence
~Culinary skills
~Quick to win others' trust

~Her master
~Pancakes and maple syrup
~Cooking
~Cleaning

~Falling down
~Getting in trouble
~Messing up in front of her master

[History:] Aria was originally made for an elderly man who's granddaughter had passed away recently. He had been the girl's only family and was heartbroken over her death so he'd requested a doll be made to look like the dead girl as a way of coping with the loss. Unfortunately he was a very old man and died before he could receive the doll. Aria's first moments awake were in the box she was shipped in. She felt neither fear nor loneliness as she hadn't been taught any emotions. When she was finally shipped back to her creator there was nowhere for her to go because of Kuroda's rule. There was nothing wrong with her so it was a waste to throw her away but with no one to care for her she would slowly begin to rot. To stall the decay she was put to work cleaning and cooking though she wasn't very good at either as contact was kept to a minimum with anyone or thing. Lucky for her, it wasn't long before a customer contacted Kuroda wanting any doll he had. And so Aria was finally given to her master.

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 8/10
[Relationship with master:] WIP

This template belongs completely and entirely to me. Anyone who wants to use it can, under the rule that I must be credited in the creation of it. Do not steal from this template. Copyright 2015

description
description
Insert Title Here

"Maybe I made master mad..."

description
▓Identity▓

description

「♚Name:」 Plutia Akio Necora
「♚Nickname:」 Neptune, Akio
「♚Age:」 Physically, 10
「♚Gender:」 Female
「♚Date of Birth:」 N/A
「♚Intent:」 Unknown

description
Insert Title Here

"And then, sometimes I like to stick needles into them."

description
▓Personal Information▓

description

"If master asks me to do something, then I do it. If master asks you to do something, then you do it. And if you don't, well then master will be the least of your problems"

O-

↕↗➡▋Blood Color:▋
Crimson

Not Specified

Unknown

Speculated to be her master

Asian

description
Insert Title Here

"Hi, I'm Plutia, pleased to meet you. I will work to make your stay as comfortable as possible. But if you touch my master, I'll rip your insides from your throat and shove them up your ass. Teehee."

description
▓Appearance▓

description

description
Insert Title Here

"What makes me different so different from the other humans? I breathe... I eat.. I sleep. I am real. So why do I feel like a puppet?"

description
Insert Title Here

"Master! Can I see your experiments again!?"

description
Insert Title Here

"Have I... Have I dissapointed you master."

➥┇Eye〓Color:┇ A light shade of maroon
➥┇Hair〓Color:┇ Purple
➥┇Complexion:┇ Lightly Tanned
➥┇Posture:┇ Always upright
✣ Her eyes tend to flicker blue from time to time, but it usually isn't something that people are quick to point out, as often times, they happen to quick for people to register.

✣ Plutia is very into bright colors, and will often wear neon colors, even when the situation doesn't call for it. Such as funerals. Or other events. She is also wild with her hair styles.

➥┇Scent:┇ Cotton Candy
➥┇Build:┇ A bit scrawny, average for a little girl
➥┇Height:┇ 4'5
➯Bright colors with lots of flare, she is flamboyant with her clothing. And she loves dresses, frilly things. She also has an arsenal of weapons hidden all over her outfit... Anywhere from boots to hair. So be careful.

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here

As an Adult:
description
Insert Title Here

description

Part 2 coming up

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Reserved for part 2

message 11: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 11, 2015 10:26PM) (new)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/r...

{Identity}

[Doll Number:] 037
[Name:] Aya Drevis
[Date of Birth:] 4 years ago
[Favorite Color:] Blue
[Master:] Zae
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aQnJ...

{Orientation}

[image error] https://sanityisreallyoverrated.files...

[Sexuality:] Straight
[Crush:] Master
[Power:] 6

{Appearance:} http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

[Eyes:] Dark blue
[Weight:] 105 lbs
[Height:] 4'11
[Build:] thin
[Scent:] Smells of fresh linens
[Scarring or markings:] N/A
[Clothing Style:] Same as pics

{Personality}

[Description:] Aya has many different personalities towards many different people to where people often mistake her for being bipolar. However, unlike people who are bipolar, her attitude doesn't change quickly towards others. Towards strangers she's quiet, distant and calm. Strangers often find her beautiful to look at from afar but know never to get close because she's never too far from her masters location. Towards her master she's more talkative then normal and very obedient. She talks to him with respect but if he refuses to take a break from work or to work and not eat or sleep, she can get pretty demanding quickly. She seems to be cheerful at times yet can be creepy by random little things, though no one knows what little things until they get to know her. Other then that, she's quite stubborn at times yet caring, she just has to get to know you better before you see her caring side.

http://158b1e.medialib.glogster.com/t...

*Darkness
*Sharp Objects
*Others being in pain
*Her master being mad
*Her master being upset
*Making her master happy
*Toy Dolls (just little fake glass dolls, she says they keep her company)
*Forests

http://static.tumblr.com/dcd3699633a2...

*Glass dolls
*Seeing her master happy
*Tea
*Gardens
*Star gazing
*Seeing her master upset/hurt
*Being scolded
*Blood
*People pointing out that she's a doll

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UmjKRtI1dJI...

*Her master
*Sweets
*Her glass dolls
[History:] Aya has a bit of a complicated history. When she was made by Kuroda, Kuroda didn't know the guy he was selling it to, he just knew the lady, his wife, who always came by once or twice a month to see how things were coming along, considering it took about a year to fully create Aya. He made Aya to look like the mother in the face and as requested, made her have black hair and dark blue eyes. When Aya came alive, she was told to think of them more like her parents then her masters, so she did. However, when she was with them, she didn't understand a lot of things. Like, her father liked to do experiments on people by taking their stuff and making creepy, still dolls out of them, trying to figure out how Kuroda makes them, but he never could. So she'd hear screaming but could never go in the room he was in because it was locked. By time she was around 10, her father killed her mother but claimed it was an illness so she stopped growing, mostly since her mother was the only one who ever gave her love, her father always ignoring her for his work. Another year passed and her father tore her to pieces, literally, just trying to figure out how she was made, but luckily Yuki showed up, killed him and took her to Kuroda who fixed her and sent her off to a new master.

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 6/10
[Friends:] Open
[Enemies:] Open
[Relationship with master:] ((Working on it))

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...

message 12: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 13, 2015 08:51PM) (new)

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/477634...

{Identity}

[Doll Number:] 024
[Name:] Mary Green
[Date of Birth:] 2 years ago
[Favorite Color:] Green and yellow
[Master:] Open
[Species:] Demon Doll (Though no one knows)
[Theme Song:] Puppet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx1ES...

{Orientation}

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/585871...

[Sexuality:] Straight
[Crush:] Open
[Power:] 7

{Appearance:} http://static.zerochan.net/Mary.%28Ib...

[Eyes:] Green
[Weight:] 110 lbs
[Height:] 5'2
[Build:] Thin
[Scent:] Smells like yellow roses
[Clothing Style:] Usually wears white stockings, black dress shoes and a long green dress that's sort of Victorian styled (Same as pics)

{Personality}

[Description:] Marry has a bit of a complicated, harsh personality. Due to her harsh past, she has a deep hatred towards everyone, though she tends to hide it well. Marry acts kind to people and acts like their friend, but if they do something that displeases her, she can turn on them and quickly kill them. Marry seems to have a stubborn side and hates being alone, so she'll go to extreme measures to keep people with her. At first glance she seems hyper and very cheerful, barely able to settle down unless its when she's drawing.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

*Fire
*Crying
*Being abandoned
*Abuse
*Cute things
*Sharp objects
*Being left alone
*Hurting others
*Her skill with a knife
*Darkness
*Crowded areas (secretly)
*New moons (Where their is no moon in the sky)

http://static.zerochan.net/Mary.(Ib)....

*Yellow roses
*Water
*Darkness
*Sharp Objects
*Crowded areas
*Sweets
*Dolls
*Cute things
*Being abandoned
*Being left alone
*Being called crazy
*Fire
*Full Moons

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f...

((In in the likes part))
[History:] Marry's history is more complicated then her personality. Basically, Marry's old master saw a picture in an art gallery of a beautiful blonde girl in a yellow dress with a yellow rose in her hands and he fell in love with her. So he requested that Kuroda make the girl into the doll and name her Marry, which was the name of the picture of the blonde girl. After he got Marry, he brainwashed her into thinking she really did come from a painting and that he was the one who created her, so when he had enough of her nicy nice personality and locked her in a burning room, she was quite confused as to why he did and why he let her burn. She would of died if Kuroda didn't find her and fix her up, though she's still confused as to how he did and why her master abandoned her.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u...

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 8/10
[Relationship with master:] ((Working on it))

http://static.zerochan.net/Mary.(Ib)....

message 13: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jun 13, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqu...

{Identity}

[Doll Number:] 110
[Name:] Hibari Sema
[Date of Birth:] June 1st
[Favorite Color:] Black
[Master:] Nate
[Species:] Human Doll (with some powers)

{Orientation}

https://38.media.tumblr.com/79c001b84...

[Sexuality:] Bi
[Crush:] His master

{Appearance:} http://static.zerochan.net/Hibari.Kyo...

[Eyes:] Black/A dark silver
[Weight:] 120 lbs
[Height:] 5'11
[Build:] Muscular
[Scent:] Smells of Ax cologne
[Scarring or markings:] Has his neck bandaged up where a large scar is
[Clothing Style:] Usually wears black slacks, a white buttoned up shirt and a black shirt

{Personality}

[Description:] Hibari has a pretty simple.. One personality sort of thing. Being quiet. Due to his voice box being ripped out by his previous master, he is unable to talk at all and it hurts for him to try. He keeps his neck covered to hide the scar. However, he's great at writing and the look in his eyes can show what he's thinking. He is also quite stubborn and possessive over his master, despite being a doll and he's distant from anyone except his master. He's also kind, easily jealous, and has some anger issues as well. And without even trying he can be quite seductive.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbw...

*Fire
*Sharp objects
*When his master is upset
*Trying to talk (It hurts him)
*Coldness (He gets easily sick)
*Blood
*When someone else touches his master
*Too much light
*Spring (again, gets sick easily)
*Summer (blacks out from heat)
*His master
*Being quiet
*Darkness
*Being alone
*Drawing
*His writing skills

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2a88589b31...

*His master
*Darkness
*Being alone
*Writing
*Drawing
*Animals
*Gardens
*Full moons
*Silence
*Rain
*Anything that includes water
*Talking (Again, it hurts him to try)
*Being ignored by his master
*Anyone touching his master
*Coldness
*Allergies
*Being sick

http://image.dek-d.com/27/0340/9521/1...

(Look at 'likes' topic)
[History:] TBRP'd

http://reve-of-manga.r.e.pic.centerbl...

{Other Details}

[Relationship with master:]

[image error] http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad...

message 14: by Holt (last edited May 20, 2015 07:41AM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments (view spoiler)

{Identity}
[Doll Number:] 066
[Name:] Tameiki Shiwasena
[Date of Birth:] June 6th
[Favorite Color:] Green
[Master:] Luka
[Theme Song:] "Hitorinbo Envy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNhOo...

{Orientation}
[Sexuality:]
Bisexual Aromantic (for most of the time-)
[Crush:] His master.
[Power:] 4

https://d.gr-assets.com/photos/143195...

[Hair:] Green
[Eyes:]
Mostly they're covered by the mask, but his eyes are a mix of dark green and black, with small flecks of silver in them.
[Weight:] 43 kg
[Height:] 165 cm
[Build:] Scrawny & Lean.
[Scent:] Jasmine oil.
*Around his throat, in a thin circle, is a scar. It was caused by his first master, but was healed as best as it could be healed by his second master before his second master passed away.
*As shown in the uncovered picture, Tameiki has several piercings, put in there by his first and second masters.
>>A greyish scarf that feels like silk, but is actually really well made cotton.
>>Mostly wears grey shirts and white knee-length shorts(or thigh length shorts).
>>Mask. Never takes that off.
>>Low cut skater shoes.

{Personality}
[Description:] Tameiki's name originally means "Sigh" as in some sort of tired or depressive way. However, his last name means "Happy", which seems to be a contradiction of his first name. But it's actually important to his personality. Tameiki is a type of person who's apathetic, and doesn't show much emotion aside from the occasional smile or laugh. When he met his first master, the doll registered the emotions of confusion and hurt, along with fear. His first master only wanted a doll to have 'fun' with.. After being abandoned in the streets, Tameiki was found by a lady who took pity on him and took him in. This lady became his second master, and she truly cared for him like he was her child. She healed his injuries and made him learn what it was like to feel safe and content.. However he learned how it felt to feel grief tragically. His second master/mistress passed away from a sickness she had been hiding from him. All of these emotions that Tameiki was overcome with led to him hiding most of his emotions away, and this made him appear to be more mature than he really was.. Aside from being generally apathetic, Tameiki is also a quiet person, though he wouldn't disagree with the idea of opening up to someone he can trust.

>>Tameiki tends to hide many emotions away.
>>He has a need of feeling overpowered by someone else, which leads to him trying to seem rebellious at times.
>>Fire would definitely burn him. He's not immortal.
>>His mask. Without his mask, Tameiki wouldn't be as brave as he usually is.
>>Wintertime. The cold weather leads to Tameiki actually getting a fever of sorts. Also, he doesn't wear much clothes, which leads to his easy sickness.
>>Tameiki is a little colourblind, and colours are duller than normal to him. However, any shades of green are the clearest for him to see.
>>Tameiki is a tough person, especially when faced with situations where someone's dying in front of him. But... All he does, really, is hide how he really feels.
>>Fighting back. Tameiki has a tough spirit and tends to stand up for what he thinks is right.. Which is what his mistress taught him.
>>Loyalty. With his current master, Tameiki would give his life for him and do anything for him.

+ Wearing shorts
+ The colour green
+ Listening to his master’s orders
+ Having someone he can protect and trust
+ His master
+ People who genuinely care
- Wearing much clothes
- The colour of blood
- His first master
- When he is beaten or hit
- Liars
- His mask being taken away

[Favourite Things:]
>> The colour green
>> Kind and honest voices
>> Sleep
>> Being cared for
>> His master being alive and well

[History:]
When Tameiki was created, he was given to a man who was called Duke. He was very wealthy, and owned over five dolls. He was also very powerful, and many feared him. When Tameiki was with Duke, the first few days were good. He was well taken care of, had a few friends, everything was well. Then, as Tameiki grew up to look around seven or so, Duke realised that his Doll looked very much like his already deceased son. And so, Duke forced Tameiki to hide his face from others, and locked him in a basement. Left with not much care, Tameiki stopped looking healthy and well cared for. Duke had sent two people to accompany Tameiki in the room, but they hurt him.. It was all on Duke’s command. After over a month of not seeing Tameiki, Duke finally visited him.. Only to try and slit Tameiki’s throat, trying to kill him. As the Doll fell unconscious, Duke tossed him out in the streets, thinking that he would die, which was what Duke planned. However, Tameiki, with his vision already dimming, made out a figure standing above him, and that figure carried him into a warm place. Tameiki woke up to see a lady stroking his hair and singing to him. Confused at first, Tameiki didn’t trust this lady. However, as she nursed him back to health and made him feel loved, Tameiki’s barriers lowered and he grew to love this lady back. She was his first mistress. Her name was Yara. Yara truly cared for Tameiki as if he were her own child. She spent all her time with him, causing him to be happy and grow into a healthy looking sixteen year old. But.. Just before Tameiki turned ‘seventeen’, Yara suddenly passed away. Their usual ritual was Tameiki coming home from a walk, and going to Yara’s room where they would bond together if Yara wasn’t working at her office. One afternoon, Tameiki walked into Yara’s room… She wasn't there. He waited, waiting until nightfall. Yara still didn’t return. Scared, Tameiki rushed to the place called a Hospital, and strangely was brought to a room. His mistress laid on the bed, and smiled weakly at him. As she died, she told him she loved him, and that he shouldn’t feel scared or afraid. She told him that he would find someone who loved him like she did.. And that he would have to be positive about it. Tameiki was left alone again.. Until he met his new master.

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 5/10
[Enemies:] Duke, [OPEN]

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2015 12:56AM) (new)

description

[Doll Number:] 1812
[Name:] Tobiichi Origami
[Date of Birth:] 17th October
[Species:] Robotic/Humanoid/Divine
[Theme Song:] None

description

{Orientation}

[Power:] 9

Normal
description

Robotic Form (view spoiler)

Divine Form (view spoiler)

[Hair:] White
[Eyes:] Sky blue
[Weight:] 35kg (without armour) 45kg (with armour)
[Height:] 150cm
[Build:] hourglass
[Scent:] Fuel and peppermint
[Scarring or markings:] none
[Clothing Style:] innocent (In her opinion)

{Personality}

[Description:]
Tobiichi is a person that rarely openly talks with other people unless needed, with only a few exceptions such as her master. She isn't a shy person, but more of an unsocial type of person; a bit reckless or aggressive if she has a goal or purpose to fulfill. She is usually quiet and reserved, but when she is in a form, other than her human one, she is the complete opposite.
She's cocky and smirks often. She becomes flirtatious and she is showy and sinister when trying to kill her enemies. She makes a large show of threatening, wicked smiles, and while she is quiet, she is silently taunting her enemy. She also makes hissing noises when agitated. When she fights she shows calm and wit that lets her use the lamentations of her enemies against them. Saya is somewhat sympathetic, while at the same time very brutal when she fights.

- her master
- being sociable
- Talking a lot

- Reading
- any form of literature of academic work
- protecting her master

- Sushi
- Chocolate
- Books
- Academic work
- Quietness

- Celery
- People touching her master
- Her master leaving her alone in big crowds
- Roudiness

Tobiichi was one of many dolls purchased by the leader of some country to form an army of unstoppable machines. She, along with the other Hybrid Children that made up the army, were sent to destroy the leader's rival. However, some of the machines malfunctioned, causing them to attack their own kind. All the other children were killed in cold blood. Only Tobiichi made it out alive. She'd hidden in the bushed until the massacre was over. Due to her master's lack of love for her, she was severely malnourished and was on the brink of expiring. That was, until her current master found her in an alleyway and nourished her back to health with their love, care and devotion. After then, Tobiichi vowed that she would protect her master just as they had protected her.

description

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 10
[Friends:] (Open)
[Enemies:] Her former master
[Relationship with master:] (Explain in some detail how you and your master are together and how you act together. Make sure to talk to your masters creator (the person rping your master) about this before adding it in)

description

Ooo I like her!! But she needs a doll number and her personality needs to be longer please :)

message 17: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp)

▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥▦▩▤▥

I. Identity

「♣ Doll Number ♣」: 096

「♣ Full Name ♣」: Vincent Calfuray

「♣ Date of Birth ♣」: Unknown

「♣ Master ♣」: Unassigned

「♣ Species ♣」: Unknown

「♣ Theme Song ♣」:

◊ Lullaby-Bye - Dr Steel

II. Orientation

「♣ Gender ♣」: Male

「♣ Sexuality ♣」: Pansexual

「♣ Relationship Status ♣」: Single

「♣ Crush ♣」: * May be requested*

「♣ Power Rating ♣」: 9/10

iii. Appearance

「♣ Nationality ♣」: Supposedly Part french and Japanese

「♣ Height ♣」: 6'1"

「♣ Weight ♣」: 170lbs

「♣ Build ♣」: Average

「♣ Scent ♣」: Varies between blood and oil. Always has the same scent of death and decay on him as well.

「♣ Hair Description ♣」:

◊ He has very ragged and long hair that reaches down his back. His gold hair that will often cover one of his eyes.And is normally left down and loose.

「♣ Eye Description ♣」:

◊ He has bright pupilless white eyes that occassionally turn completely black from time to time.

「♣ Clothing Style ♣」:

◊ ~

「♣ Complexion ♣」:

◊ Light in appearance. He has numerous scars all over his body. Mainly the ones on each side of his mouth and over his eyes.~(Need to finish)

IV. Mentality

㊚ Vincent is completely mute so it is hard to judge how he really is since he can't vocalize his thoughts. Some speculate for him to be very shy and others that he simply isn't intelligent enough to communicate with others. He seems to have the same hardened and unwavering glare no matter who he's with. Vince normally likes to show off his unnaturally sharp teeth since it normally freaks others out and finds joy in terrifying others since this is the only thing that ever makes him really smile. While he can not speak, he still seems to be bitter towards many and can come off as quite rude or creepy just by his facial expressions that can be quite eccentric at times. He is often very distance and tends to get in trouble quite often or start fights when no ones with him to watch him and he can be extremely difficult to control or understand at times.

「♣ Mental Stability ♣」: 2/10

「♣ Traits and Habits ♣」:

◊ Never speaks to anyone

◊ Tends to bare or grit his sharp teeth out of habit

◊ Prone to sudden violent outbursts

◊ Tends to act violent towards others, particularly children

「♣ Strengths and Virtues ♣」: -

◊ Can be very protective

◊ Good listener (Duh x'D)

「♣ Flaws and Downfalls ♣」:

◊ Appears to be angered a lot of the time while around people

◊ Can be rather violent for no apparent reason

「♣ Passions and Obsessions ♣」:

◊ Darkness

◊ Night

◊ Isolation

◊ Killing

◊ Blood

◊ Conflict

◊ Rats, mice and other rodents

◊ Others being afraid of him

◊ Scaring others

◊ Being called a monster, demon or something along the lines of a malicious entity

◊ Food (Although his injury gives him trouble eating)

◊ Silence

◊ Graveyards

◊ the few that tolerate him

◊ Foxes

「♣ Abhorrences and Distastes ♣」:

◊ People

◊ Sunlight

◊ Children

◊ Being called a doll

◊ Being mocked or teased for not speaking

◊ Cats

◊ Brightly colored areas

◊ Enclosed spaces

◊ Being ordered around.

◊ Clowns

d

V. History

㊚ Vincent was originally created to be adopted by a man that ran an attraction for kids to visit. For the first year or two, he seemed completely fine with being part of the circus like attraction. Though after time, his master seemed to fall in a deep depression and began to care less and less for his profession and work. The doll was normally locked up and neglected in the back of a caravan for most of his time, treated more like an animal than anything.Since he was a prototype of a different sort of doll, he had mechanical and metal parts that were never used in any dolls afterwards due to malfunctions As time passed, he slowly began to decay and break, both physically and mentally. The kids treated him more as a play toy and would often yank off parts or pull on loose wires, often resulting in the doll having to sloppily put himself back together every night. Those who visited the attraction began to become fearful due to his growingly hateful behaviour. Many rumors started as well as 'accidents' such as him malfunctioning and biting or clawing onlookers violently if they got too close. Because of this, the attraction was soon shut down and the owner of the doll sent the doll as well as the other props for the attraction in the confines of a locked storage unit.The time spent in there added to the already forming rust that his parts had sustained and several mechanisms with him had broken, including the voice box implanted within him to help him speak.It wasnt until a year or two later that he had finally been discovered and was allowed to roam free on his own.

message 18: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 27, 2015 06:13PM) (new)

{Identity}

http://24.media.tumblr.com/debf9e6040...

It isn't that bad, is it?

Heh, you're cute when you're angry, master.

[Doll Number:] 010
[Name:] Shuzuki Shiba
[Nickname:] Shuzu
[Date of Birth:] June 14th
[Favorite Color:] Red
[Master:] Taka
[Species:] Human doll (sort of)

{Orientation}

http://33.media.tumblr.com/74dd71ea9d...

Im just a doll, a possession, memories are nothing to me.

[Sexuality:] Bi
[Power:] 6

{Appearance:} http://data1.whicdn.com/images/710040...

[Eyes:] Black
[Weight:] 123 lbs
[Height:] 5'6
[Build:] Athletic
[Scent:] Smells of lemon usually
[Clothing Style:] Sometimes wears a black shirt, brown pants and red jacket with a white stripe on it, but other times he wears black pants, a white buttoned up shirt, and a red jacket.

{Personality}

[Description:] Shuzu has a trouble maker sort of personality. He craves attention and if he doesn't get it, he'll cause chaos until he gets it. Shuzu likes when people notice him and is often described as a spoiled brat or a handful, and although their words hurt Shuzu, he never admits it. Shuzu is easy to anger, considering he gets into a lot of fights. He is also stubborn, often speaks his mind and has trouble being honest about his feelings. Like if he loves someone, he wont admit it, in fear of being hurt. And if someones picking on him, he'll lie saying what they're saying isn't true and he'll do the opposite of what they say he will do, just to make him end up more in trouble. He is also quite hard to please and if he has a lover, he'll need someone who's more stubborn then him and will refuse to give up on him. Shuzu can be kind at times, mostly to strangers, but if you piss him off, he'll make sure to screw up your life.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/13e90fcafb...

Sometimes you have to hurt the one you love in order to prevent them from hurting you..

*When people yell at him
*People bleeding
*Being ignored by his master
*His master loving someone else
*The fact he cant feel pain
*Being ignored in general
*When his master gives him attention
*His masters love (like all dolls XD)
*Crowded areas
*Any type of weapon
*Darkness
*Eclipses

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/606089...

We promised we'd be friends forever, didn't we?

*Eating
*Video Games
*Anime
*Writing
*Drawing
*His master
*Gaining attention from his master
*Gardens
*The color red
*Cats
*Anime/Manga/Cosplaying
*Dogs
*Losing
*Being alone
*His master loving someone else
*Gaining no attention from anyone
*Competition
*Loud noises
*Being interrupted when watching anime
*Being yelled at

http://i.imgur.com/Pd95Il5.gif

If you would stop moving that would be nice!

*N/A
[History:] Shuzu doesn't talk much about his past, though no one really knows why. Shuzu was made along with a twin and another male doll with white hair in a pony tail and were all bought by the same master. Shuzu was the cheerful one, his brother, Sushi, was the silent, smart yet deadly one, and their friend, Lucky, was the emotionless one who succeeded in manors more then the others did. Shuzu, however, succeeded more in weaponry and fighing. Each doll had a goal that the master had for them, all different so they couldn't help each other or bother each other, and he planned on making sure they would never fail at them, and if they failed, he'd beat them. But they all loved their master, in one way or another. The three boys were amazing friends and whenever they happened to not be studying, they'd all explore the mansion. They all loved the master differently, well.. Almost differently.. Lucky loved him like a father, as he would always call him his father, Sushi was in a relationship with him, and Shuzu had a crush on him though always kept his mouth shut, since he knew the only reason his brother went days on end without sleeping just to study to become smarter was because he loved their master. Though Shuzu never complained, it always made him happy to know they were happy. However, that happiness didn't last long. Shuzu was forced to watch an intruder kill his master, brother and best friend before he was kidnapped and sold off to another master. This master beat him worse and never let him practice in fighting or with weapons, and he was always sexually abused when this master was drunk, so through-out the couple years he was with this master, he wouldn't grow. In addition to him not growing, the master grew angrier with him and would sometimes break off his arms or legs, just to sloppily sew them back later and even would hit him on the head with his beer bottles to make Shuzu go unconscious for a few days. After about 2 or 3 years passed, Shuzu woke up from being unconscious and was in Kuroda's house and even though Kuroda fixed Shuzu to look brand new, he kept saying that he had to return to his master. Kuroda kept him for a year until he calmed down and sent him to his new master.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb8...

Don't bother me when im watching anime.

{Other Details}

https://33.media.tumblr.com/93d61baed...

You know what i think? My brother was always focused on studying and might of been unable to hang out with others, due to our master.. But i think he was happy serving under someone he cared deeply for..

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

just a question, is Shuzu open? XD

Im not sure, ill have to check XD Im pretty sure he's free but I've been telling one of my friends about it so I gotta see if they want him first XD So ill get back to you once I know :)

Yeah she does lol sorry

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah it's cool! XD

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited May 29, 2015 05:19AM) (new)

description
"Why do I always shift when I really need my height?"

[Doll Number:] 180
[Name:] Nielliel Tu (adult name) Nel (child name)
[Date of Birth:] April 24
[Favorite Color:] Differing shades of green
[Species:] Arrancar (Part demon)

description
"The unjust deserve to die!"

{Orientation}

[Relationship Status:] single
[Power:] Varies from 5-10

Adult Form
(view spoiler)
Child Form(view spoiler)

[Hair:] Aqua
[Eyes:] Large and hazel
[Weight:] 63kg (adult form) 24kg (child form)
[Height:] 176cm (adult form) 130cm (child form)
[Build:] Curvaceous with a large bust (adult form) Child-like (child form)
[Scent:] Lollypops and candy
She has a large scar coming down from her forehead to her nose and a crimson line that stretches horizontally across her face below her eyes.
Her child form clothing consists of a simple green gown with a hood which covers her entire body. A crack runs along the left side of the mask and four teeth on the left side of the skull are broken off.

As an adult, her gown is now torn into a skirt and a top, connected with a single strip across her abdomen. Her skull mask also differs slightly; its features appearing sharper and less cartoonish with a pair of curved horns, but still missing some of its teeth. A large "3" is tattooed on her back, indicating that she was the former 3rd Espada.

description

{Personality}

Child form
As a child, Nel's appearance is in stark contrast to her vocabulary, which contains a number of bizarre phrases and words one wouldn't expect such a small child to know, such as calling her uvula: a "throat penis" and referring to herself as a masochist. Ichigo Kurosaki assumes her Hollow companions are responsible for this. She also seems to speak with a lisp in her child form, frequently pronouncing "S"s as "T"s. Nel and her companions also represent oddities among Arrancars.

Adult Form
As and adult, As Nelliel, she is much more mature, composed, logical, sophisticated, and intelligent than her child form. She is also relatively level-headed in terms of how to fight, stating that if one's excuse for a battle is to fight out of hatred, prejudice, or simple competition, as most do, then it is merely instinctual and animalistic, and that it makes the challenger look "childish," "unworthy," and "not much of a warrior". Though Nelliel has proven during her last few minutes as a full-fledged Espada that it is 'acceptable' when it involves vengeance, she does not view even that as a reason to fight. Unlike many of the Arrancar, Nelliel is somewhat pacifistic, and according to her history, has despised engaging in combat even when she was still among the upper ranks of the Espada, unless it involves self-defense and protecting those dear to her heart. She refuses to finish off weaker or injured opponents, and will stop fighting them once they've been disabled or incapacitated.

As witnessed during her numerous fights, Nelliel's shown to be relatively calm and silent when fighting, preferring to speak only when spoken to, a rather uncommon trait among most Arrancar. She is even shown to enjoy reading, usually seen reading a book after her missions or after waiting for her master to wake up after a busy day.

description
"What are you staring for? Have you never seen a doll grow?

- Seeing the ones close to her hurt
- Sweets
- Being serious when in clild form
- Being alone

- Reading
- Fighting
- Having fun
- Being weird

- Candy
- Her master
- Her fiends
- Amusement parks
- Libraries

- Fighting for weak reasons
- Ulquiorra referring to her previous rank as a fellow Espada
- Other Espada
- Sour things

description
"You're pathetic, fighting only for your own pleasure selfishly!"

Nelliel Tu was a former one of Aizen's 10 Arrancar dolls that made up the strongest division of his army, Espadas. She was an Arranger with more power than Ulquiorra, Ichigo and Aizen combined. She was regularly urged by Aizen to try and move from her rank as the 3rd Espada and become the 1st Espada. However, Nelliel despised fighting for un-noble causes such as vengeance, Aizen's ultimate goal. He would have deposed of her centuries ago, however she was so powerful and only a fool would make her their enemy. So he bided his time until Nelliel malfunctioned. She became extremely sensitive to her master's emotions. From the slightest show of affection and love towards her, she would grow into a fully grown doll, and from the slightest show of hate or disowning, she would to age till she was a child again. Due to this, Aizen sent her back to Kudora to be fixed. He wasn't able to completely rid her of her virus, however he was able to make her less sensitive. She still shifts to and from ages to this day, however much less frequently.

{Other Details}

[Friends:] everyone she meets
[Enemies:] Aizen

description

Accepted :)

message 25: by Kittie (last edited Jun 23, 2015 03:24AM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) {Identity} 

[Doll Number:] 038
[Name:] Hizashi
[Date of Birth:] (When you were created)
[Favorite Color:] TBRP'd
[Master:] Yu
[Species:] Doll
[Theme Song:] Shota Shots Burning Night by Len Kagamine

{Orientation} 

[Gender:] male
[Sexuality:] TBRP'd
[Relationship Status:] single
[Crush:] TBRP'd
[Power:] 1-10 (Must request for above 5)

Update:

[Hair:] Blonde
[Eyes:] blue
[Weight:] 
[Height:] (Each doll starts off as a kid so if you're tall already and old enough, it means you've been with this master for awhile)
[Build:] girlish
[Scent:] TBRP'd
[Scarring or markings:] none
[Clothing Style:] TBRP'd

{Personality} 

[Description:] Emotionless.

[Weakness:] TBRP'd
[Strengths:] TBRP'd
[Likes:] TBRP'd
[Dislikes:] TBRP'd
[Favorite Things:] TBRP'd
[History:] TBRP'd

{Other Details} 

[Stability:] TBRP'd
[Friends:] TBRP'd
[Enemies:] TBRP'd
[Relationship with master:] TBRP'd

Accepted, just remember to add those things in as the story progresses

message 27: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) will do

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

description

[Doll Number:] 827
[Name:] Mikasa Ackerman
[Date of Birth:] January 18
[Favorite Color:] none
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfuZq...

description

{Orientation}

[Relationship Status:] single
[Power:] 10

description

description

[Hair:] Jet black
[Eyes:] grey to pale blue
[Weight:] 63kg
[Height:] 173cm
[Build:] Toned and muscular
[Scent:] her mother's perfume
[Scarring or markings:] a scar on her right cheek under her eye and the mark of her mother's Asian clan of origin.
A Trouper's uniform
description

description

{Personality}

A few years before the Titans breached Wall Maria, Mikasa appeared to be a cheerful, outgoing, yet unusually perceptive child. From an early age, Mikasa was aware of the harshness of nature, witnessing the manner in which predators would hunt and kill weaker prey. However, her innocence allowed her to push these thoughts to the back of her mind, and she continued to live happily with her 'parents'. This illusory peace was shattered when a band of criminals brutally murdered her parents before her eyes in a failed kidnapping attempt on herself and her mother. To save herself and her rescuer, Eren Yeager, Mikasa managed to abandon all inhibition and hesitation, allowing her to kill one of her assailants. Following this traumatic event, Mikasa would gain a generally cynical outlook on life and accept the world as a cruel place where only those who are strong are able to survive.

After the murder of her parents, Mikasa became noticeably emotionally withdrawn and serious, but she still loves and cares deeply for her friends, especially Eren and Armin, seeing them as the last remnants of a family she cannot afford to lose. Her personality as a teenager is very much influenced and molded by Eren, who told her she stood no chance of survival if she did not fight for it. His words continue to stay with her, and her mind automatically recalls them to spur her on when she is close to death. Her determination to protect Eren as much as possible may also have contributed greatly to her phenomenal skills as a soldier. Though she is among the best of the best, she remains humble and refrains from putting on airs or displaying arrogance.

Mikasa has a strong sense of right and wrong, but she is also very protective of Eren and does all she can to advise him to follow what she deems to be the right track. Despite that, she knows well that she cannot always sway Eren in his decisions and makes a point to follow Eren to almost everywhere he goes and stick by whatever final decisions he makes, just so that she can be around to help him out when he is in trouble. The sole reason she enlisted in the military and joined the Survey Corps after her graduation was to keep an eye on Eren, despite the fact that she truly wished to live out the rest of her days in relative peace within the Walls alongside him. She also takes Eren's opinion seriously, so much so that when he once said that her hair was too long, she immediately had it cut, even though a handsome man had just commented that it looked beautiful.
Despite all her blind loyalty, Mikasa is quite stoic and level-headed. Her will is remarkably strong, and she is rarely seen to lose her cool or be at a loss of what to do, no matter how bleak a situation seems to be. Even when she believed Eren to be dead, outwardly she managed to remain so calm that only Armin could tell that she was battling with the pain of losing Eren. However, she is not completely immune to the effects of her emotions. Her strong feelings for Eren, particularly when he is in harm's way, does at times cloud her judgement - sometimes to the endangerment of herself and others. A notable example is the occasion she briefly gave into her grief over Eren's apparent demise and lost the will to live - forgetting her responsibility for the lives of the soldiers she had taken upon herself to lead in the process.

description

✧ Loosing her master
✧ The Titans eliminating humanity
✧ Eren

✧ Fighting
✧ Talking sense into people who give up on everything
✧ Being a leader

✧ Being alone
✧ Silence
✧ Being with her loved ones

✧ People who harm her loved ones
✧ The Titans
✧ Losing everything she loves

description

[Favorite Things:] TBRP'd

Mikasa was bought by a European father and Asian mother who were unable to have children. Before her parents' death, she lived peacefully with them in the farmlands of Wall Maria. Mikasa underwent a painful scarring ritual from her mother, whom cut into her skin the mark of their Asian clan. Being the last of their race made them high value targets to human traffickers, who killed Mikasa's parents and attempted to kidnap her for the purpose of selling her as a slave to the people in the royal court when she was only nine years old.
She was rescued by Eren, who tricked and killed two of the slavers. He was then overwhelmed by the third trafficker and was on the verge of being strangled. Desperately, Eren urged Mikasa to fight to win. Although she was initially frightened, she came to realize that, "This world is a callous and merciless place," dispatching the kidnapper who was trying to kill Eren. When Eren's father arrived with members of the Military Police Brigade, she was given the scarf by Eren and accepted into his family. This event awakened the fighting instincts and perfect self-control that would later turn her into a formidable soldier. She lived with Eren's family in Wall Maria's Shiganshina District until it was destroyed by the Colossal Titan. At that moment, the three kids, Armin, Eren and Mikasa witness the sudden appearance of a Colossal Titan that breaches Wall Maria. Mikasa and Eren run back to their home to find it crushed and their mother trapped under the debris. In spite of their attempts, Mikasa and Eren are unable to free her, One of their parents' close friends,Hannes, rescued them as a Titan devoured their mother. Mikasa and Eren were placed on a ship just as the Armored Titan broke through the inner gate, letting the Titans inside Wall Maria, witnessing Eren's vow to kill all the Titans as they are transported to safety. Once inside the safety of Wall Rose, Eren confronts a soldier from the army to ask what the cause of the Titans' sudden appearance was. The soilder told them that the Titans objective was to eliminate all humanity and wipe them of the face of the earth.

Five years later, Mikasa and Eren graduated the Army Academy as full fledged groups of the army. Eren was one of the highest ranked in his class and Mikasa had been appointed 3rd seat of the Elite brigade. They were sworn to slaying the kings and driving Titans to extinction. But to continue with his objectives, Eren couldn't have Mikasa as his doll. So he returned her to Kudora. She wait to this day for someone to come an love her again like her mother, father, Dr Yegar and Eren did.

description

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 10 most of the time, 8 when her master is in mortal danger
[Friends:] TBRP'd
[Enemies:] TBRP'd
[Relationship with master:] TBRP'd

description

message 29: by Kittie (last edited Jun 08, 2015 10:20AM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) {Identity}

[Doll Number:] 042
[Name:] Akira
[Date of Birth:] Brand new
[Favorite Color:] TBRP'd
[Master:] Hama Yamazaki
[Theme Song:] Flesh - Simon Curtis

{Orientation}

[Sexuality:] homosexual
[Relationship Status:] single pringle
[Crush:] Hama Yamazaki
[Power:] TBRP'd

[Hair:] black
[Eyes:] black
[Weight:] ==========================
[Height:] ==========================
[Build:] looks like a kid
[Scent:] cherry blossoms
[Scarring or markings:] none
[Clothing Style:] casual

{Personality}

[Description:] Emotionless

[Weakness:] TBRP'd
[Strengths:] TBRP'd
[Likes:] TBRP'd
[Dislikes:] TBRP'd
[Favorite Things:]TBRP'd
[History:] TBRP'd

{Other Details}

[Stability:] TBRP'd
[Friends:] none
[Enemies:] none
[Relationship with master:] TBRP'd

description
description
Insert Title Here

"I've never been one to naturally need guidance. Maybe it's just pride.. or maybe I'm just that stupid."

description
▓Identity▓

description

「♚Name:」 Kide Ryuzaki
「♚Nickname:」 Ryu
「♚Age:」 Physically, 16
「♚Gender:」 Male
「♚Date of Birth:」 January 8
「♚Intent:」 Neutral Good

description
Insert Title Here

"I wear a mask, because it's a natural instinct to judge someone by looks."

description
▓Personal Information▓

description

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

AB

Not Specified

Open

None

None

Japanese/American

description
Insert Title Here

"Winter has always been my favorite season."

description
▓Appearance▓

description

description
Insert Title Here

"I am a hybrid child, obedience towards my master should be my first priority.... should be."

description
Insert Title Here

"It's okay if you forget me. I'm glad you get to be my master."

description
Insert Title Here

"I've always been somehow popular with children."

➥┇Eye〓Color:┇ Bright Gold
➥┇Hair〓Color:┇ White
➥┇Complexion:┇ Angelic
➥┇Posture:┇ Upright
✣His mask is an obvious characteristic of his, as he wears it everywhere, without specifying why he wears it in the first place unless asked by his master.

➥┇Scent:┇ Pine Trees and Water
➥┇Build:┇ Average and Healthy
➥┇Height:┇ 5'7
➯Kide is usually seen in casual wear. As he finds formal wear difficult to maintain, especially because of his love of nature and swimming, and so he ends up getting dirty really fast.

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here

description
Insert Title Here
description

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Reserved for part 2

message 32: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jun 09, 2015 06:14PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments Template Belongs to Cryaotic it is one of the older templates this person has made and you must ask before you use it like I did, I had ment to make this character awhile ago . Major "Under contruction."

¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♣Personal Information♣]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

{Name:} Inga
{Nickname:} Little Panda(only as a cutesy tease name but he prefers his real name Inga.)
{Doll Number:}
{Master:}
{Age:}
{Gender:} male
{Type of Doll}
{Currently Located In:}
{Date of Birth:}
{Intent:}
{Occupation:}

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

↕↗➡[Philosophy:]

↕↗➡[Blood Color:]

↕↗➡[Blood Type:]
Doll Blood
↕↗➡[Sexuality:]
Openly Gay though he admits to beinf fairly bisexual but prefers men.
↕↗➡[Relationship Status:]
Open
↕↗➡[Crush:]

↕↗➡[Religion:]

↕↗➡[Race:]
He is a living doll so no race

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Appearance♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

[Eye Color:]
[Hair Color:]
[Complexion:]
[Posture:]
[Noticable Characteristics:]
▲ HHis hair is very long and it normally covers his right eye. When his hair is lifted, it is revealed that he has a black mark over his right eye. On Inga's right leg, the skin is jet black, but many people mistake this for a sock this also appears to be like a black glove his left hand its not fabric it is just his skin.

[Scent:]
[Build:]
[Height:]▪ 5'9"

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♦Personality♦]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

•°Description°•

『•Defining Attributes•』

•°History°•

『•Notable Habits and Actions•』

『•Weaknesses•』

『•Strengths•』

﹌▽回Abilities回▽﹌

▪♦Other Details♦(:)▪

Theme Song:]
[Other:] N/a
[Mental Stability:]
~

[Zodiac Sign:]

Don't forget his doll number :)

☤ Mɪᴋᴀsᴀ ᴀᴄᴋᴇrᴍᴀɴ ☤ ƬĪƬΛИ SĿΛYƐŔ ((or just Rin Sonami Inkouji.....whatever you prefer)) wrote: "All photography in this template was drawn by me. If you wish to use any imagery please seek permission first

[Doll Number:] (must request)
[Name:] Bliss
[Date of Birth:] 14th February
[Favorite C..."

Add doll number before I accept it :)

message 35: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jun 13, 2015 09:49PM) (new)

((Under Construction))

https://33.media.tumblr.com/69aa0f0f1...

Sometimes to save the person you love, you have to release them and let them move on so as you slowly sink into the darkness, it wont pain them to notice.

{Identity}

[Doll Number:] 011
[Name:] Mikaela Hyakuya
[Nickname:] Mika
[Date of Birth:] 1 year ago
[Master:] Horuss
[Species:] Vampire Doll

{Orientation}

http://33.media.tumblr.com/201d2b90b3...

Abandon everything and run away with me!

[Sexuality:] Gay

{Appearance:} http://i.ytimg.com/vi/f6737WPApKE/hqd...

[Eyes:] Icy Blue
[Weight:] 100 lbs
[Height:] 5'3
[Build:] Feminine
[Scent:] Smells of a patch of flowers
[Scarring or markings:] A few old fang marks on his neck
[Clothing Style:] http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/o...

{Personality}

[Description:] ((Working on it))

http://38.media.tumblr.com/e032c6fccc...

My master.. The one who told Kuroda to make me a vampire so he could bite into my neck and act as if he turned me into something he was, he tortured me by acting that out.. Even if a doll couldn't feel pain.. I still felt pain in my unbeating heart.. Why is that?

*Blood
*Being called short (Pisses him off)
*Getting dirty
*Water (Cant swim)
*Too much sunlight (He can handle a little but too much makes him feel as if his insides are burning)
*Blood
*His master
*Fighting
*Hiding
*Sneaking
*Blade control
*Helping others

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/ff579f6bd...

If dolls cant die from natural causes.. Why can we still bleed and black out from blood loss..?

*Blood
*His master
*Flowers (secretly)
*Darkness
*Sunlight
*Thunder storms
*Being called short
*His master being in pain
*Being ignored
*Attention being taken away from him

https://38.media.tumblr.com/f7286455d...

If im dying and Kuroda cant fix me, don't cry.. Just don't leave me until I gave my last breath..

(Look at the 'Likes')
[History:] (working on it)

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1fca24a192...

{Other Details}

[Stability:] 5/10

http://33.media.tumblr.com/fd42b36bf4...

We're of the same family

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Oh. He's adorable.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I'll make a mansion! And he reminds me of Alois. Does he have an Alois type personality? I just feel like Horuss would probably need to have someone with like, an attention seeking personality.

Lol yeah he does XD

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

All photography in this template was drawn by me. If you wish to use any imagery please seek permission first

[Doll Number:] 3209
[Name:] Bliss
[Date of Birth:] 14th February
[Favorite Color:] Blues
[Species:] Elemental Doll
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TERyx...

{Orientation}

[Crush:] Her master
[Power:] 9

description

[Hair:] Dar blue, getting lighter as it reaches the ends
[Eyes:] piercing pale blue
[Weight:] 45kg
[Height:] 170cm (She's unnaturally tall for her age
[Build:] buxom young woman with an extremely curvaceous figure
[Scent:] What ever the person smelling desires most
[Scarring or markings:] None
description

{Personality}

Bliss is cool, calm and collected. She can read people extremely well and know their likes, interests and hates within minutes of being acquainted. She is assertive and knows exactly how to reason with even the most hot headed person. She will obediently listen to her Master. She appears intimidating due to her quiet and unsettling attitude. She is good at planing for future events and takes a look at the bigger picture before assuming things. She is flirtatious in an innocent way. She describes herself as an irresistible rose with poisonous thorns that always remain concealed.

- Her master
- Working with anyone but her master
- Seeing her master in danger
- Not being able to show her true emotions well

- Reasoning skills
- Sly and smart
- Thinking quickly
- Flirting
- Using her powers

- Her master
- Furs
- Coffee
- Company

- Not knowing where her master is
- Seeing her master in trouble
- not being able to do anything

Her previous Master bought her alongside a few other dolls to act as bodyguards. This is the reason she has the power to control the element of ice. She is not the type to become attached quickly, so it took time before she got used to her master's attitude. Her master had a love interest in her, so due to these feelings instead of growing up muscular and prepared for battle, she ended up buxom, curvy, delicate as beautiful tempting anyone that came near her with her unique scent. This provide a distraction to both him and his male soldiers, so he ordered his other dolls to exterminate her. She was about to be killed by her own kind when she summoned her power and froze everyone in the town and also causing The Great Appalachian Storm, killing 335 people. She was declared unstable and sent back to Kudora to be rehabilitated. She is now in a better state than she was.

{Other Details}

[Friends:] Her Master
[Enemies:] Anyone who is her master's enemy

You already created Bliss. Please delete this and go up to where you created her and click 'edit' and add to their what you did here.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh....sorry I already deleted my previous comment...sorry.O////////O

Its fine, just remember to do that next time lol

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay