Hybrid Child discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mod Stuff > Mod Application

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
Name:

Have you seen this anime before?: (Its ok if you haven't, im just curious)

Favorite Anime:

3 ways to improve he group:

Are you active?:

Why do you think you should be a mod?:

Rp example: (4 to 6 sentences)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rin Sinkouji

Have you seen this anime before?: No..........BUT I PLAN ON IT!!!!

Favorite Anime: Lets just say that I take an obsession over every anime I watch (except for Blue Drop. Ugh! soon confusing!). My current obsession is Vampire Knight (As you can se *gestures towards profile pic*. Btw, Zero is my bae!)

3 ways to improve he group:
- More members!
- More characters
- A headding banner on the homepage

Are you active?: Heck yeah! I'm on during school hours and this is all I do on weekends (view spoiler)

Why do you think you should be a mod?:
Because I believe I have plenty of awesomeness to share with this already awesome group and I would love to help this group p grow in members, activity and friends until we can all be one happy family!!!

Rp example:
Ryanne looked back at the crying girl, but her cold black eye's did not soften "War and dispute? Fun? Let's see how you feel when the lives of innocent children, the blood of helpless babies is all over your hands. And just that one reference to you as a monster makes you cry?" Ryanne turned and glared down at Annalisa "You're even more pathetic than I thought. How many years of those comments do you think i've endured? Before you go around threatening your own people with weapons, learn your manners. Do you really think fighting is going to get you anywhere?" Ryanne laughed a menacing laugh "Fighting just results in more fighting. Learn from you sisters, child" Ryanne felt like telling the princess that she was being scolded by a 13 year old, but decided that it would only make matters worse.

Approved :) ill make you a mod now so for your status, make sure you dont have a pic in it that might be blocking the 'make mod' option :) oh, one more thing.. Did you invite anyone?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

On it right now ;)

Kk, thanks :)

Im closing this topic now until we get more people

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.