Jesus Freaks for Writers discussion

Chat > That Awkward Moment

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 83 comments A thread to laugh at the awkward things we do, I'll start:

That awkward moment when someone waves at you, so you wave back only to discover they weren't waving at you after all....

message 2: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 185 comments Oh my goodness, yes. ;)

That awkward moment when you send an email or text to the wrong person...

Rebecca (pagescollective) Mojoboy31 wrote: "A thread to laugh at the awkward things we do, I'll start:

That awkward moment when someone waves at you, so you wave back only to discover they weren't waving at you after all...."

I have had this happen way too many times!!

message 4: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 185 comments Oh yessss. XD

message 5: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 15 comments Mojoboy31 wrote: "A thread to laugh at the awkward things we do, I'll start:

That awkward moment when someone waves at you, so you wave back only to discover they weren't waving at you after all...."

YOU MEAN YOU'RE STILL ALIVE?

message 6: by Lena, Shot through the heart, and you're to blame (new)

Lena (lenakarynn) | 1526 comments Mod
TAM when you are singing/talking to yourself loudly, and someone walks in

message 7: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 83 comments That awkward moment when someone sends you a text meant for someone else...

@Caitlyn- yes, indeed. still alive and kicking. how you been?

That awkward moment when your parents try to use the new slang terms they've heard on tv and have no idea how dirty they are...

message 8: by Lena, Shot through the heart, and you're to blame (new)

YES!!! Parents trying to be cool at all is usually disastrous.

message 9: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 185 comments XD Oh yes.

That awkward moment when you are fangirling over a movie/book and you completely forget the other person hasn't seen it...

message 10: by Lena, Shot through the heart, and you're to blame (new)

Yep, or fangirling over historical characters... My sister always tells me "nobody actually cares!" ;)

message 11: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 185 comments Sounds like my sister when I talk about anything Avengers related. *sigh*

message 12: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 83 comments That awkward moment when the person behind you in church decides to fart really loudly during prayer, and *everyone* turns to look at *you*.

message 13: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 185 comments XD Haven't had that happen, but

That awkward moment when your mom's stomach growls and she turns to look at you...

message 14: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 83 comments Well lucky you.

That awkward moment when you're sleep depraved, and find yourself interrogating the coffee maker. "Tell me all your dark, beany secrets!"

message 15: by Mojoboy31 (new)

Mojoboy31 | 83 comments Arrow and Flash are the best.

message 16: by Lena, Shot through the heart, and you're to blame (last edited Apr 27, 2015 07:35PM) (new)

@Brianna: you and my sister.... *sigh*
;)

message 17: by Brianna, So get up. Get up and FIGHT BACK. (new)

Brianna (briannagpeterson) | 109 comments Mod
Mojoboy31 wrote: "Arrow and Flash are the best."

My two favorite things to watch! Sadly, now that swimming has started again, I have to wait a few days to watch the new episodes. :(((((

That awkward moment when you respond to someone and they weren't actually talking to you. *SOOOOO embarassing*

message 18: by Rebecca L (new)

Rebecca L (rebeccalsnowe) That awkward moment when you walk into a store and your mom say's really loud "Ok everyone we're going to the bathroom now". So embarrassing.

message 19: by Merenwen (new)

Merenwen Inglorion | 39 comments TAM when you space out, thinking about something awesome (books, Transformers, Star Wars, Avengers, etc.), and find that you were glaring at someone.
(Who is giving you a look that says one of two things: "What did I do?" or "Who the heck is that weirdo?".) ;P

message 20: by Rebecca L (new)

Rebecca L (rebeccalsnowe) When you take your dog to the lake and he pees in it.....

message 21: by Anne (new)

Anne Caitlin (annebcaitlin) | 74 comments TAM when you're in a chatbox, and respond to the questions not knowing that they're actually thought/rhetorical questions

(This happened to me once! So my church does a Christian teen summer camp with a few other churches, and when the camp is over they start up the livestream lessons; they have a chatbox to the side. One time (was it my first time in the chatbox?) someone was asking thought Qs and I replied, & after a few Q & As, I asked "oh are these rhetorical questions?" XD XD lol )

message 22: by Anne (new)

Anne Caitlin (annebcaitlin) | 74 comments TAM when you have a cold, try to speak but sound either like Gollum or a flat tire

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena wrote: "TAM when you are singing/talking to yourself loudly, and someone walks in"

That's so me.

message 24: by Maria (last edited Jul 16, 2017 07:19PM) (new)

Maria Tag | 5 comments That awkward moment when you do Gollum impersonations too loudly in a store and everyone looks at you like "Who the heck is that physco?"

message 25: by Rhystlynne (new)

Rhystlynne (inkbottleburning) | 142 comments TAMW you rediscover a website you used to be obsessed with during a rough patch in life