What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Wizard Named Nell (The Keepers, #1)
This topic is about A Wizard Named Nell
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young noble girl discovers long lost twin brother and go to a wizard to learn magic and work together for a prophecy [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ligudrun (new)

Ligudrun Radovan | 3 comments It is a young adult book I read years ago and I cannot find it at all. There is a young noble girl who leaves in the middle of the night to venture to a magician/wizard's tower to learn magic and harness the power of a wand or scepter according to prophecy and along the way she meets this orphan street urchin who turns out to be her long lost twin brother. I think they were separated on purpose. They both go to the wizard and the boy catches on faster at magic and is more favored by the wizard because he is a boy while the girl does just as good. Well something happens that they both end up using the wand/scepter/staff and their magic actually works together and fulfills the prophecy. It might be a little off here and there in the description but I really want to find out what this book was named. I want to re-read it. Any help would be worth it. :) Also I am pretty sure it was a single book rather than a series but I might be wrong.

message 2: by Cupcakedoll (new)

Cupcakedoll | 287 comments I think you're after the Keepers trilogy by Jackie French Koller.

message 4: by Ligudrun (new)

Ligudrun Radovan | 3 comments Cupcakedoll wrote: "I think you're after the Keepers trilogy by Jackie French Koller."

THANK YOU! That is exactly it. Its been years upon years since I read the books and I thought they were just one book. Thank you very much!

message 5: by Ligudrun (new)

Ligudrun Radovan | 3 comments Lou wrote: "I agree.

A Wizard Named Nell"

Thank you very much!