Hybrid Child discussion

Welcome! > Questions/Problems

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
Come here to post if you have a question or a problem. If its a private matter, pm one of us mods to talk about it.

message 2: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil May I ask what are powers?

message 3: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) they are the special ability your mutant has. for example, teleportation or fire control or walk through things or telepathy.

have you seen any of the X-men movies or comics or animated shows?

Powers is basically how strong your character is in battle. 1 being the least and 10 being the most powerful, but you must request for anything above 5

message 5: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) shoot just realized this i thought this was a different group ... I'm sorry.

Lol its fine :) Like I said, if people know the answers, they can answer :)

message 7: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) where do we request doll numbers? I'm making one and don't know were to ask.

Under the topic 'already accepted Dolls' because that's where I place their numbers

message 9: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) kk thanks. so go there and request my number?

Go their and any number you don't see in use, you may use. But, when you get a number, place an 0 in front of it. Theirs three 0's so take one away and place it for a number. Like 001, or 017, stuff like that lol make sense?

message 11: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) yeah. sorry for all the questions.

Lol its alright, I don't mind :)

message 13: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) is it bad that i want the doll im going to make for there number to be 420? xD

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Kami wrote: "is it bad that i want the doll im going to make for there number to be 420? xD"

Blaze it

XD No? Lol Kuroda has made many dolls so make any number you want lol

message 16: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil May I ask, is the doll's personality based completely on the master and how the master treats it? Just an interested in the very concept of dolls

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Deaths coming wrote: "May I ask, is the doll's personality based completely on the master and how the master treats it? Just an interested in the very concept of dolls"

Well, from what I understand so far, it would seem that the master's interests, as well as ideals also establish who the doll will be. Very faint things, such as insanity, or a hidden bloodlust will affect the doll. In the show, it is stated that raising the doll, is a lot more difficult than raising a child, as they are literally whomever you want them to be. And do things on your accord, unless you happen to say or do otherwise. It's a bit complicated. But dolls catch on to their master's desires and hobbies and such. The first story in Hybrid Child shows the doll acting harsh towards his master, forcing him to work hard in his studies. The master is a young adult, and kind of hates this, but knows deep down that he needs it, just doesn't realize it yet.

message 18: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, thank you

message 19: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil So as it grows older it will change more to respond to the masters needs?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Yea. That's how it's supposed to go.

message 21: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay thank you

message 22: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil May I ask are there other anime's/shows that deal with this sort of stuff? This really interests me

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Hybrid Child is a yaoi, not sure if you'd like that. But yea. It's a real show and all. Then there's... Hm. Not sure.

message 24: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil I don't mind, I meant more with the idea of raising something that learns like a machine

message 25: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Cryaotic~ "When the bullets come flying, CARMANOOO!" wrote: "Kami wrote: "is it bad that i want the doll im going to make for there number to be 420? xD"

Blaze it"

X'D hell ya!

message 26: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Just a question, just more fascinated, do the dolls go through puberty?

message 28: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, will be interesting later on

message 29: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Wait they go through puberty? How does that work??

Female dolls do.. On Kuroda's house, they were joking around with each other XD

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa So like they don't have er... feminine cycles (I assume) but like their breasts grow in then?

Yes, and the girl dolls could have children too, in a more complicated way.. You gotta take DNA from both the genders and take them to a science lab.. Yeah.. I don't wanna have the sex talk over this XD Even if it is different lol but basically, female dolls can get periods, have children, their breasts grow, etc. But in Kuroda's house, where im guessing Death saw about it.. Kuzune and Devi are just joking to each other

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I was just wondering about that... Not sure how that works and don't wanna know how that works

Yep.. Lol Basically, answer to your question, yes they can XD

message 35: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) O.o Damn kuroda make em realistic.

Yep XD Like i said, Kuroda's the only one who knows how to create dolls (And Devi since he's Kuroda's assistant XD) and he makes them as realistic as possible lol

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Also, with built in air conditioning

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) first episode I think it was. Or second

Well actually, they were build where their body can handle any weather, when its cold they get warm, when its hot their body gets cold, just to help them cool off and such

message 40: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Lucy your gonna have to tell me what all goes into making them. Just so I can be more in character with him xD

message 41: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil In truth I just find this interesting, will they know what is going on or will it need to be explained to them?

Well, it will need to be explained, they learn from what people, mostly their master, tell them and teach them.

And oks Kami, ill tell you on Skype XD

message 43: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, thank you, so just to make sure I am getting this, female dolls go through puberty and act like normal women in that aspect, men don't

Well, they both do. Its just im saying Men don't have periods like women.. Which is what Devi was claiming Kuzune was going threw, despite Kuzune being male XD

message 45: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, thank you

No problem :)

message 47: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Yeah, I was wondering as well I do find the concept of this very interesting and just wanted to know more

message 48: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil How long does it take for them to grow?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Depending on the love that they're shown, and the feelings they experience, up to anywhere from a week, to a month. But the guy in the first episode took about two or three years. Though when the masters are adults, the hybrid children grow a lot quicker.

message 50: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, was wondering, I guess it's up to the doll to decide how fast they grow

« previous 1 3