Hybrid Child discussion

Welcome! > Welcome Masters and Dolls

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Apr 28, 2015 01:04AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
Hey everyone! Thanks for joining, it means a lot :) Now in case you haven't figured this out, the dolls often refer to the buyers as their 'masters' and are usually obedient and honest, so that's why I named this topic that XD Anyways, please chat bellow and have fun :)

Oh, so this anime is only 4 episodes so they don't give a lot of info, so the info in this group is a mix of Hybrid Child and a new anime I've been watching, O7-Ghost. Hope you all wont mind XD

message 2: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) Hi. This group sounds awesome :)
Quick question though, what time period is this in? Like medieval or more closer to our time like 2000 through 2015?

I'm asking because im just about to finish my master guy and i dont want to put his history and stuff in the wrong time period.

message 3: by Daemon (new)

Daemon Does anyone wish to create a master? I do not have a doll yet, I'd like to have a master before that happens :).

@Apex Well, since it has only 4 episodes it has yet to be determined, but they dress pretty normal so i'd say its either the future or around the same time period it is irl, so just have them wear whatever, creativity is what makes the best characters :)

@Psii I replied to your message XD

message 6: by Daemon (new)

Daemon @lUCY yYESYSYYSS

message 7: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) okay. thanks. I'll finish up my guys history now and post him in a few hours when i have time.

Lol no problem :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

where do we request a power higher than 10?

You can just message me or ask me here if you want. If you want to request a power higher then 10, you have to explain your characters personalities and also promise not to god-mod lol then ill check it over and decide :)

Unless you're a mod of course, then you don't gotta request

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

okay so do I personally message you?

Yes please :)

message 14: by Daemon (new)

Daemon Hello!

message 15: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Hey, may I ask, I never even heard of this anime, can I still join and have fun?

message 16: by Daemon (new)

Daemon Hecks to the yeah! The anime's super cool too but you don't need to watch it to understand :)

message 17: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Thank you

Lol yeah, its pretty easy to understand :) Plus I put as much info as I could think of to make it easier to understand and us mods are always happy to help if you have any questions :)

message 19: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Tigresa | 2 comments hello and thank you for inviting me

Hello :) welcome to the group!

message 21: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Tigresa | 2 comments Thank you i hope it goes well

Im sure it will :) If you need help, go ahead and ask me :)

message 23: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) This anime still heavily sounds like chobits to me xD at least with the whole master and artificial intelligence theme. I'm going to have to watch it sometime.

message 24: by Diź (new)

Diź (dimal) oh snap your right, i completely forgot about Chobits.

message 25: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 10, 2015 04:34PM) (new)

Do it!! XD Though warning, its a yaoi. I just made it where this group isn't cause they did show a girl doll in the second episode, briefly but still XD

message 26: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) yup xD

@Lucy Meh i figured xD you only ever like yaois woman!

NOT TRUE!! XD I mostly like yaoi's but I like others too, just deepens on the art style and plot lol

message 28: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil I got to admit I really like this concept, the idea of the dolls and masters

Aws, im glad you like it :) Yeah, it took a lot of work to make his group to be exactly like the anime, but it was fun making it :)

message 30: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Your welcome, in truth I don't think I would like the anime as it has romance and I am not a huge fan of romance, however the dolls learning and reflecting the master? really cool

Yeah :)

message 32: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Do you know any other anime that takes a concept like this that's less about romance?

Not that im aware of, I even just checked to make sure. This is the only one as far as I know of that has the whole dolls loving their masters sort of thing. But, their are some free MMO games that includes dolls. Not like Hybrid Child of course and they're kinda Gory but if you like that sort of stuff, you might like the games Mad Father and Ib, Mad Father involves more Dolls, Ib is mainly about paintings coming to life trying to kill you lol. Im pretty sure they're free anyways XD

message 34: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil I was thinking more about the learning aspect but thank you

No problem :) Yeah, sorry I couldn't of been more help :/

message 36: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil It's okay, right now I am waiting for cry to comment with Jordan's doll

Ah lol

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil It's fine

Yeah :) She's been pretty busy lately it seems

message 40: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Yeah, it says she's on but isn't, do you know what time she gets on?

Well, im not entirely sure. She sometimes comes on and only replies to certain people when she's doing her homework. She could just be tired and not have a lot of time, she has a lot of groups XD Just be patient :)

message 42: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil I know, sorry it's just that well I live in Australia so time zones are against me I'm asleep when most people get in

Ah, its alright :) Yeah, im not entirely sure. Sometimes she replies and sometimes not, but I wouldn't worry about it lol

message 44: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Okay, well thank you

No problem :)

message 46: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil I'll talk more when I think of something to talk about

message 47: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil Hey, I am listening too music at the moment

message 48: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Lucy Heartfilia *SebbyCiel Forever!* wrote: "Not that im aware of, I even just checked to make sure. This is the only one as far as I know of that has the whole dolls loving their masters sort of thing. But, their are some free MMO games that..."

O.O remind me to never watch IB... that was literally like my childhood nightmare xD that and I was terrified of mirrors.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Kami wrote: "Lucy Heartfilia *SebbyCiel Forever!* wrote: "Not that im aware of, I even just checked to make sure. This is the only one as far as I know of that has the whole dolls loving their masters sort of t..."

Though Ib is a rpg horror, not an anime. You'd probably have to watch someone play it. It's super good.

Kami wrote: "Lucy Heartfilia *SebbyCiel Forever!* wrote: "Not that im aware of, I even just checked to make sure. This is the only one as far as I know of that has the whole dolls loving their masters sort of t..."

XD I think you'd like it! Mostly cause Garry is hot XD

« previous 1