dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments hello :)

message 2: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Hai :3

message 3: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments so wana make characters or just jump in :3

message 4: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments We could make characters just something simple though. Like name age and appearance.

message 5: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments kk :)
here is mine :3
Name Alexander Grant
age 17
looks: average hight in human form and has a small build but is a big fluffy dog with floppy ears in his wolf form :3
bio: TBRP
:)

message 6: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments :D what age should i make mine?

message 7: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments whatever you want but around the same age :)

message 8: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Name: Nicholas Khan

Appearance: oranges hair, brown eyes, a little pale. About 5'9. He isn't completely scrawny but nit really strong either.

message 9: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments ok do you want to start, I was thinking he is in the pound looking for a dog :)

message 10: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Yeah i can start there

message 11: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Nicholas parked his car and went inside the pound looking for a dog. Being an only child wasnt very fun and need a way to spend time instead of staying in his room all day. His dad agreed to let him get a dog.

message 12: by Pebbles (last edited Apr 23, 2015 08:13PM) (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander has been in the pound for a few days wondering what will happen he has been sitting in the cold floor a while and hopes he will be released or someone will take him until then he will wait

message 13: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Nicholas wondered around the pound looking through all the different dogs that they had there. He found a couple he had liked. He stopped in front of Alexander's cage and crunched down with a smile.

message 14: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander saw him, he automatically liked him he stood up and went to where his face is and sniffed his face and put his paw on the cage door

message 15: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Nicholas smiled and held his hand out for a second then reached in and pet him carefully. "Arent you a cute one." He said before standing up. He walked over to one of the workers and asked if he could play with him for a couple of minutes.

message 16: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander rubbed against his hand and licked his hand, he knew English so he wagged his tail in anticipation waiting happily by the door

message 17: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments The guy came over and opened up the door. He moved Alexander into a small area where he could run around.

message 18: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander quickly walked to Nicholas and licked his hand and nudged it

message 19: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments He smiled and pet him, scratching at his ears. He sat down on the ground.

message 20: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments he nuzzled his face and licked his cheek and layed down in his lap

message 21: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments He smiled and pet him. "I think i like you." He said and looked over at the worker. "I think im going to get him."

message 22: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander was more excited than ever, he finally met someone who wanted to be around him he nuzzled his face and licking it and stood up

message 23: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Nicholas laughed and tried to block his face from getting slober all over him. "Ill be right back. " he said to Alexander and got up walking over to the counter to fill out the forms.

message 24: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander excitedly waited for him

message 25: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments He up and filled out all the ibformation and paid him the money. After that was finished they gave him a collar and leash that he could have. He walked back over to Alexander with a smilem

message 26: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander saw him come out and he quickly trotted to him and rubbed against him and nuzzle his leg

message 27: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments Nicholas bent down and hooked the leash up to him. " its time to go home." He said to him with a smile.

message 28: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander barked happily and followed him around

message 29: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 1201 comments He smiled and led him out to his car. He opened the door and let him hop in before he got in as well and started the car.

message 30: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 1288 comments Alexander hopped in and waged his tail excited for his new home