All for 1x1 discussion

Archive > Juno & Delirious

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Here's the thread for the Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy plot!

message 2: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Okay!!

message 3: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Do you want to post a character outline first?

message 4: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Sure!

message 5: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Ugh; so sorry for not responding soon! I'll make my characters asap; school's been a bit draining the past few days.

message 6: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Hello? :)

message 7: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) I'm so sorry! I just been so busy haha

message 8: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) No worries! Do you want to continue, or?

message 9: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Yyas

message 10: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Hello! Sorry about not answering at all; are you still up for this?

message 11: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Yass!

message 12: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Alright; sweet. Wanna post character outlines first or do you want to dive straight in?

message 13: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Dive straight in, can you start?

message 14: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Sure! Where do you want me to start? Maybe Scorpius being teased by someone and Rose comes to the rescue?

message 15: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Sure :3

message 16: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers) Scorpius tried to walk it off. He really did. But sometimes the words really got to him, and, in the complete opposite of Malfoy fashion, quickened his steps so he could get away from his tormentors. "Hey!" One of them snarled as soon as he noticed that Scorpius had started to walk faster. "Come back here, pureblood scum, I'm not done with you!"

message 17: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin)
Rose held her books to her chest as she walked out of the library, her shoulder was clipped by a boy who was running and she dropped everything onto the ground. "Hey!" She hollered glaring at the kid until she turned to see other kids running toward her. Uh... What was this? She completely forgot about the books as she ran after the others. They had some how caught the kid in the corner. Quickly grabbing her wand, she shot a spell toward them making them float up in the air except the boy cowering in the corner. "What do you think your doing?" She snapped toward them.

message 18: by juno. (new)

juno. (junosummers)
"None of your business, Weasley!" Scorpius shot at her before realising what he'd said and clamping his mouth shut. It was clear from her startling red hair that she was one of the Weasleys his parents had told him about. If her temper was truly as fiery as her hair... well, he'd better apologise soon. "Um — I mean — you don't need to be bothered about it."

message 19: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) (Ill answer in a little bit!)