Hσgωαятѕ яσƖєρƖαу discussion

character creation > Need Help? Come Here!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha This discussion is for new group members that need help.

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Can we do parent(s) from the books for our characters?

message 3: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha I do not know. You either can ask ▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩, NANANANANANA BATMANNNNN!!!!
➳ℂaℒℽ℘sö➳➳ℂaℒℽ℘sö➳the taco and cookie loving weirdo :D, and emily_cutie13☯emily_cutie13☯ emmy the elephant

message 4: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha Aneesha wrote: "I do not know. You either can ask ▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩, NANANANANANA BATMANNNNN!!!!
➳ℂaℒℽ℘sö➳➳ℂaℒℽ℘sö➳the taco and cookie loving weirdo :D, and emily_cutie13☯emily_cutie13☯ em..."

the modetors

message 5: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Okay.. So just wait for them to respond?

message 6: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha um I guess. Just wait until one of them shows up in one of the discusions

message 7: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments I think it sounds good and thanks for making the thread annesha ^_^ I didn't know we didn't have one

message 8: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha ➳ℂaℒℽ℘sö➳ wrote: "I think it sounds good and thanks for making the thread annesha ^_^ I didn't know we didn't have one"
you are welcome

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "So it's approved? I can make a character's child? :)"

Hay kaitlyn, as good as that idea is I really don't know if that would fit in with story line we are going for. If you read over the newsletters and stuff you'll see some stuff that might help. That and the group is 30 years after, me and the other mods kind of want to stray away from the actual books and make something new and our own as a group. You of course can use their last names, like in normally use lupin or black but actual relation wouldn't be a good idea

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Maybe if you pm me it I can look over it and see what we can do? Cause like I said we are hoping to take this group into our own direction with the help of you guys :) I'm sure your character is great

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

OH, cool, I've been looking for a thread like this. So I start off by making a character, correct? Then... what?

message 12: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (last edited May 21, 2015 01:19AM) (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments then one of the mods, emily katie or i aproove the character, sort it into a house and then you can start roleplaying :)

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments Can somone sort my character? Sorry if im being annoying..

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments No no of course not. Sorry I'm at school I got distracted :3

message 15: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments same, im at school sorry bout that >.<

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments its okay :) why are you at school though? Its sunday?

message 17: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments its monday here, diffrent time zones :3

message 19: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments yeah australia, same with katie

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OII OII OII

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Don't mind her she's weird XD
But yah Australian

message 21: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments dont diss me :'( make me cry ever tim

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments ohhh lol lucky. Literally the only thing I like about
America is McDonald's lol. My friend (Mollie) is from Australia :)

message 23: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (last edited May 31, 2015 08:39PM) (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments australia is kewl, i like KFC better than maccas >.<

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments We have mcdonalds here aswell. It's funny, we call it maccas, we heard that you guys call it Micky d'S

message 25: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments yeah, is it true?

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments Its funny its like Im a creature from another planet.
"Were heard you guys have a third eye. is it true?"
"Yep"
lolz XD

message 28: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments omgs yash lol xD

and wow, i thought oit was a myth

and yes we do have a 3rd eye

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Wow 0.0
I hate the Australian stereotypes though XD
I do not have a pet kangaroo and I have never ever said half the things they say we do. I have never ever said g'day mate.NEVER
Lol XD

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments I heard that if you don't close your windows at night koalas can get in? is it true lol?

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Um I guess if you lived far out in the bush? Idek. I have only ever seen a koala once and it was in a zoo XD lol

message 32: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments yeah what katie said, they do tend to walk onto the road tho :'( we have many spiders tho

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments THE WORLD HAS LIED TO ME!!!! THE KOALA!!!

message 34: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments lol xD ahah

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Koalas are actually very vicious XD
They will seriously kill you
Why do people think they are cute? XD

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments For I second I though you said "Koalas are actually very delicious" Im peeing myself laughing omg

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Hahaha omg XD lol
I'm pretty sure people don't eat koala XD

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments maybe...koalas eat Koalas which means
....Katie is a koala...she ate her family!!!!

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments ....it was a secret... How did you know!!!!!
XD lmao

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments ...I live under your bed....I watch you sleep....

message 41: by ◂cAlYpSo▸, I made you a cookie, but i eated it (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 2829 comments ummmmmmmnm gone for a bit and this happens

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments Hahahaha.
Oh no. How long have you been there? I didn't even know 0.0

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments eh, a couple weeks. I secretly steel from you fridge every night...

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments 0.0 that's where all my coke went. You drank it!!!
-.- rude

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 17 comments OHHHH that was yours? *shrugs* mine know

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments *crys all of the tims*
That was mine meanie :(

message 47: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments Hi :)

My name is Amy and I'm from Germany and I wanted to ask if that's a problem? My English isn't really perfect and sometimes I don't understand some words or you won't understand me...So, is this a problem for you or is it okay if someone (me) writes in bad English XD

▩▩▩▩☤☠Katie☠☤▩▩▩▩ Gardner | 1750 comments No no it's fine honestly. I speak English and I don't even write well. People don't understand me either XD
If we don't understand you I'm sure we can figure something out :)
It's nice to meet you Amy :D

message 49: by Amy (new)

Amy | 6 comments Okay, thank you so much! :)
I will create a character later :)
It's nice to meet you, too :D

message 50: by αѕɬяι∂ (new)

αѕɬяι∂ | 135 comments Where do I request to roleplay?

« previous 1