All The Right Books discussion

Quizzes > Are You A Murderer?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Are You A Murderer?

For 60 % you are: You're upsetting me a bit, but somewhat okay. Sure, sometimes you're absolutely insane. But otherwise? Just the everyday psycho kid running down the street naked. At least you don't kill.... hopefully.

message 3: by Ariel (new)

Ariel Paiement (arielpaiement) | 17 comments This was mine...

For 50 % you are: You're normal. AKA, no problems here! All you know is that life's great, and you don't need to kill. Nope, no murder action on your side of the mountain. Most of the time you hang out, chillaz. There's no need to panic.

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiabeaudry) For 60 % you are: You're upsetting me a bit, but somewhat okay. Sure, sometimes you're absolutely insane. But otherwise? Just the everyday psycho kid running down the street naked. At least you don't kill.... hopefully

I'm quite unsure about that test...

message 5: by Mina (new)

Mina | 251 comments For 60 % you are: You're normal. AKA, no problems here! All you know is that life's great, and you don't need to kill. Nope, no murder action on your side of the mountain. Most of the time you hang out, chillaz. There's no need to panic.

lol,

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Hörmayer | 323 comments For 60 % you are: You're normal. AKA, no problems here! All you know is that life's great, and you don't need to kill. Nope, no murder action on your side of the mountain. Most of the time you hang out, chillaz. There's no need to panic.

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary For 60 % you are: You're normal. AKA, no problems here! All you know is that life's great, and you don't need to kill. Nope, no murder action on your side of the mountain. Most of the time you hang out, chillaz. There's no need to panic.