What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Fantasy, Were-cat, were-serpent, were-komodo dragon

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Barnett | 1 comments It was a series i read about 10 years ago, it was about an alpha were-lion, there was something about councils and meeting between all the were species. there was a were-komodo who was the last of her kind working for i think the werewolves as an enforcer. there was a were-serpent who was also the last of his kind. and a were-tiger was one of the main characters, i think she becomes the mate of the lion alpha. i remember in one part the mother of the alpha lion showing the alpha photo's of the savannah and in it there were starving lions. and something about were-spiders killing other weres.

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments I Hope you find this one... you have me interested!

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments Timothy, I ran this by my web followers and they came up with the Saki series by C.T. Adams. Could this be it?
Best
Leiah
Soireadthisbooktoday.com

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

This one is only around 8 years old, but the were lion thing sounds vaguely familiar. Maybe it could be Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews?

So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 69 comments I don't think that would be it - there were thoughts that there were no cold blooded creatures like lizards in Kate's world, until the gator showed up in a later book... :-(

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Timothy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Timothy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Magic Bites (other topics)