What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Book about a blind girl who lost her sight in an accident and falls in love with a boy

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shana (new)

Shana | 2 comments I read this book in 2012-2013 but i cant remembervthe name of it and i am dying to find out! Please help me!!

It's a book about a blind girl who lost her sight in a car acccident i believe. Her mom died at that moment and she then went ti live with her aunt. She does everything in the house and her aunt treats her badly. At sime point she goes to a house to help some girl for something and the brother of the girl becomes interested in her. I think she was a dancer before losing her sight.

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby | 214 comments Shana, edit your title to include some plot details. Something like "Girl who is a dancer loses her sight in a car accident," will help you get more attention from the people who think it sounds familiar. Best of luck in your search!

message 3: by Shana (new)

Shana | 2 comments Thx!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33414 comments Mod
Deleted duplicate topic/thread in the General folder and copied over your topic title.

message 5: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments The Edge of Darkness by Melissa Andrea

message 6: by Kris (new)

The Edge of Darkness by Melissa Andrea for the link.

message 7: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments Kris, could you explain how I can get the link when I recommend a book. I try to get link but i can never do it so I end up just writing the name of the book, with no way for them to click on it to check it out

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments That's so weird its the same book I solved for you Christen lol.
If you're on the app you can't add links. On a computer right above the comment box it says add book/author. You can select either link or cover

message 9: by Kris (last edited May 24, 2015 10:47AM) (new)

Christen, here's how I add a book link to a comment:

1) Click "Add Book/Author" above the Comment box.
2) On the Book tab, type the title and author's name in the search box. The title might be enough if it's a fairly unique name. Example: "Edge of Darkness Melissa Andrea" or even "Edge Darkness Melissa".
3) Then click "Add" beside your book.

4) You can add an image of the book by clicking the "Cover" radio button, then clicking "Add" beside your book.

At first I had difficulty adding a book link because I was cutting-and-pasting and including unnecessary words like "by" or "author" which don't work.

message 10: by Christen (new)

Christen Wright | 92 comments That's Kris and Joycedale I couldn't find my comment so I did a keyword search and found this one.

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Shana, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Shana, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Edge of Darkness (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Melissa Andrea (other topics)