♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > BR 6 - Sarah★Purvika (〜^∇^)〜; Start date ----> 1st May

Comments Showing 1-50 of 237 (237 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments Reserve

message 2: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments *

message 3: by Purvika (last edited Apr 24, 2015 06:35AM) (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments My books
TBR

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson A Partial History of Lost Causes by Jennifer duBois Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West Theodora Actress, Empress, Whore by Stella Duffy The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson Mistress of the Art of Death (Mistress of the Art of Death, #1) by Ariana Franklin

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Well yes... I have to say that im a little lost

message 5: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments Hey Sarah ... I just reserved post for addition of books ...as I normally read more than a book in a month...

So what say what do you want to read ...and what do you want us to read... We add up all the books that you would love to read..I will add mine..and then we will decide what to read among them... Add them in the post above... :)

message 6: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Hiii Guys...

*jumps in*

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments *strolls in* *sits with Meera on the couch*

Hey Puri! Hey Sarah! :)

message 8: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments heyy Polo...wat doin?

Is this a max spam thread or moderate or nil spam thread? :-D

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Nothing.. Idling around. :P
You?

And that's a million-dollar question! :D

message 10: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Me...working on off...:-P

Hope Sarah comes to answer that..:-)

She may kick us out too..:-):-)

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments She might. :P
Let's wait for the owners to respond! :P

Where's your thread with Ipshi? :D

message 12: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Ohh My Thread?? Me too wondering abt that..:-D

*waits for Ipshita*

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Hah nah i wont kick you of... For now.
Mmhh... I'LL JUST NAME THE BOOKS IN MY TBR BECAUSE IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO FIND NEW ONES IN MY COUNTRY! Well maybe you have already read it, but i'd like to read :
Mortal Instruments, the first book,
Famous in love (Rebecca Serle),
The sisterhood of the travelling pants (the first book)
The missing manuscript of Jane Austen (Syrie James)
Paper Towns (John Green)
And much more, but give me your books, your ideas, maybe i can find it, let's talk about it

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Nice list, Sarah! :)
Mortal Instruments has been on my TBR forever. And yeah Paper Towns too.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments You see me too ! I mean everyone talked about it like it was the MUST read and i was like... Knowing that i didn't read any of the Harry Poter's books, i have to read the Mortal Instruments at least... But i bought it since two month maybe and i didn't open it... Paper towns also ! I saw that the film will come up, and i was thought : "you read a lot of John Green's novels, why not this one"... So here we are, but i didnt read it either ! XD and a lot of other, i have maybe twenty books on my desk waiting to be read !

message 16: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Hiii Sarah...nice list...Paper town...I think.she have read..

btw...where are u from?ebook or paperback...:-)

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Ow. Well ill force my little ass to read it alone XD im from lebanon and definetly paperbooks. But the thing is, that if you like reading, you will read all the ya books of your bookshop in no time ! And you can't commend on amazon or other because they don't deliver here !! So im forced to wait to travel to france or dubai to buy books and it sucked !! I think about buying amazon's kindle but im not sure... If there is anyone who has it and can help me welcome !

message 18: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments Eating now will comment in one hour... Welcome all and spam here... :D this is spamming territory :P

message 19: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Ok...I dont have a kindle ...so cant help u...but we will ask around...:-):-):-)

which genre do u prefer? YA?

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Bon appetit !

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Sarah - Haha! :D
That's some resolve. Although I'll recommend you to do Harry Potter as sooooon as you can. Yeah, I'm biased because I absolutely loved the series. Actually, who doesn't? :P

I love Green too, no matter how bad a heartbreaker he can be, at times. Have read most of his books.
Which is your favorite? :)

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Well generally a read only ya, but i enjoy romance, and fiction and fantasy too
And you?

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Purvika wrote: "Eating now will comment in one hour... Welcome all and spam here... :D this is spamming territory :P"

And that just opened the gates of hell! XD

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Well, i prefer "An abundance of Katherine" because it was very funny! But i like also drama... But the fault in our stars and looking for alaska they didnt really touch me like other books did

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments You know, i have a feeling that you are all friends and talk to each other often, and i came up there like the new one and you are all so kind and adorable ! So thanks... Althrough im new on goodreads so need time to adapt

message 26: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Fault in our stars...I have read..but no idea abt the other two..:-):-)

You guessed right...we all are friends...you can make us ur friends too...or we will make u our friend..let' s see which one is the easiest..:-D:-D

wats time at ur place...?

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Its 12:48 pm
Mmhh okay XD

message 28: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis  | 1187 comments *jumps in* *waves at everyone* :D

message 29: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Ohh...we have 3,30 pm on our clock..:-):-)

Its ur lunch time...

message 30: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Ohh...we have 3,30 pm on our clock..:-):-)

Its ur lunch time...

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Yes... Where are you from?

message 32: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments India...

message 33: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Heyyy Gehna...wats brewing..:-P

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Sarah: Yeah, you're right. We are friends, and the biggest spammers of the century. :P
And we have come to make you one of us too.. :D
Sinister enough? *evil grin*

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Oh, Katherines! I've heard so much about that book! But I want Paperbacks for John Green's books, so waiting for the book to arrive in my backpack soon. :)

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Aha
You dont know me i can be worse
You have no idea...

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Katherine is really different from other Green's books. Its really funny i couldnt stop laughing ! The others are more into drama

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Sarah- Ah, then you're in the clan! Welcome! :D

Yeah, heard so.. I like Green's sense of humor and sarcasm. Did you read Let It Snow?
Its a set of 3 short stories, one of which is by Green. Its so funny and cute. :D
I didn't like the other ones though. Maybe because I'm too prejudiced with Green. :P

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Well i heard of it by booktubers, and i decided that it would be better if i read it during chrismas hollidays you know... I read a story by Lauren Miracle and i think that she also write in let it snow so i think ill like it too. But the third story i have no clue

message 40: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis  | 1187 comments Meera wrote: "Heyyy Gehna...wats brewing..:-P"

Oh nothing... just checking different threads :)

message 41: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments Sorry...had to rush out... Ohk now I am totally here... So first thing first... Sarah .. I have read the first few books in mortal instruments. Also read Paper town .... Will sort my list Noe.. Just want to confirm what's your preferable genre... I read anything except horror.. I am for now experimenting on horror as well but I can only take one horror at a time..and right now its The Shining... I will put up my list in few minutes... :)

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Puri, are you done with Shining? :)
Haven't checked the thread, so dunno.. :-/

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Sarah wrote: "Well i heard of it by booktubers, and i decided that it would be better if i read it during chrismas hollidays you know... I read a story by Lauren Miracle and i think that she also write in let it..."

Yeah, totally.. I read them around Christmas, and they were warm, cozy reads. Totally apt for that season. :)
And yeah, Lauren was one. I didn't like the other two much. Green totally overshadowed the others for me. :)

message 44: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments ~~Poulomi Nymphadora Tonk$~~ wrote: "Puri, are you done with Shining? :)
Haven't checked the thread, so dunno.. :-/"

Not yet... I will be done soon pakka.

message 45: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 5637 comments Wheeee!
*jumps in*

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 1579 comments Puri - Koi nahi, Take it easy.. :)
(view spoiler)

Don't remember why. Not because of the horror, though.. :P

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Choueifaty | 332 comments Well i read mostly romantic stuff but i enjoy also fantasy and chick lit i read pretty much everything except for horror and SF

message 48: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments Aha.... My turf :P stay tuned buddy... Here come shower of books :P

message 49: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments Ishi wrote: "Wheeee!
*jumps in*"

Hop on dearu

message 50: by Purvika (new)

Purvika (frostybells) | 3067 comments ~~Poulomi Nymphadora Tonk$~~ wrote: "Puri - Koi nahi, Take it easy.. :)
[spoilers removed]

Don't remember why. Not because of the horror, though.. :P"

Ahahaha I am stopping only because I have other books for challenges :P

(view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4 5