Read Runners discussion

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
This topic is about Six of Crows
Buddy up and read! > ♥The Frosty ❄ Bell's collections ♥

Comments Showing 1-50 of 453 (453 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Purvika (last edited Jul 17, 2016 04:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments

Entity
This is us,
A mirror to Soul,
Soul to heart,
rain to drought,
soothing pain.
One complete,
the other,
through,
unspoken words.

This is us,
pen to paper,
one bleeds for the,
other,
Entwined in each others',
fate,
Sparing ourselves from,
despair and,
Misery.
We are One,
like sun to moon,
one can't exist without,
the other.
This is Us,
one start one End,
a yin to her yang!

message 2: by Purvika (last edited Mar 08, 2017 10:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

message 3: by Purvika (last edited Oct 18, 2017 08:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Six of Crows
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo

Percy Jackson and the last Olympians
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4.5) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan Percy Jackson and the Singer of Apollo (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5.5) by Rick Riordan The Demigod Files (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) by Rick Riordan

Lorien Legacies
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3) by Pittacus Lore The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4) by Pittacus Lore The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5) by Pittacus Lore The Fate of Ten (Lorien Legacies, #6) by Pittacus Lore United as One (Lorien Legacies, #7) by Pittacus Lore

The heros of Olympus
The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) by Rick Riordan The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan The Demigod Diaries (The Heroes of Olympus, #2.5) by Rick Riordan

The Inheritance Cycle
Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle, #2) by Christopher Paolini Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle, #3) by Christopher Paolini Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) by Christopher Paolini

The Giver Quartet
The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry Gathering Blue (The Giver, #2) by Lois Lowry Messenger (The Giver, #3) by Lois Lowry Son (The Giver, #4) by Lois Lowry

Bartimaeus Sequence
The Ring of Solomon (Bartimaeus, #0.5) by Jonathan Stroud The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus, #1) by Jonathan Stroud The Golem's Eye (Bartimaeus, #2) by Jonathan Stroud Ptolemy's Gate (Bartimaeus, #3) by Jonathan Stroud

Magonia
Magonia (Magonia, #1) by Maria Dahvana Headley Aerie (Magonia, #2) by Maria Dahvana Headley

Fire and Thorns
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) by Rae Carson The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3) by Rae Carson The Shadow Cats (Fire and Thorns, #0.5) by Rae Carson The King's Guard (Fire and Thorns, #0.7) by Rae Carson

message 4: by Purvika (last edited Nov 03, 2017 09:56AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

The Shining by Stephen King The Boy That Never Was by Karen Perry Indelible by Adelia Saunders Sisters of Heart and Snow by Margaret Dilloway The Sister by Louise Jensen The September Sisters by Jillian Cantor Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) by Kendare Blake The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5) by Pittacus Lore

CURRENTLY READING
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

message 5: by Purvika (last edited Oct 18, 2017 08:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments My dil goes hnmm hmmm hmmmm :-*

message 9: by Purvika (last edited Apr 23, 2015 01:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Ok the reserve post of yours will be the books YOU want ME to read. Or you want US to read together Ohk ?

message 10: by Tilak (new)

Tilak Khurana | 344 comments Good luck to both of u.

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Tilak wrote: "Good luck to both of u."

Thanks Tilak :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments Purvika wrote: "Ok the reserve post of yours will be the books YOU want ME to read. Or you want US to read together Ohk ?"

Alright, :) You show me how :P

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments I came only for one person, but you see, the evil in my bloodstream is being picked, if you know what I mean ;)

Thank thou! ^_^

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments But a part of me trying hard not to let the beast free :P
Dunno, must see.

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Like this :-*

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments Okay, will do. :)
Right now, writing a review for Ocean.

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Me eating...brb in an hour :)

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Got something to tell you...will say when I am back ok.. Love ya.

Jarvis Happy Reading.. Both of you :D

message 21: by Ishi (new) - added it

Ishi Bhanot | 14745 comments Yay! Good luck you both :-D

~~Poulomi Sylphrena Tonk$~~ | 5902 comments A new BR thread! :D
Happy reading to both of you! Have tons of fun! :)

Jarvis @Abhay... lol :P

Em*bedded-in-books* (embeddedinbooks) | 2936 comments Numey, hi...long time :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments PSmith wrote: "Numey, hi...long time :)"

Perhaps, yes.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments Frosty I suggest you read The Archived and The Unbound ASAP *-*
I need someone to fangirl with.

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ wrote: "Frosty I suggest you read The Archived and The Unbound ASAP *-*
I need someone to fangirl with."

Yes .. These are my immediate Reading list which I am READING in chronological order

A Monster Calls
Alif the Unseen
The Graveyard Book ------>>>>> READ THIS ONE..
The Archived

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments Do you have thee book of The Graveyard book? If yes email me. If not, I'll hunt for illegal ways. :P

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ wrote: "Do you have thee book of The Graveyard book? If yes email me. If not, I'll hunt for illegal ways. :P"

Will mail you misse...do not hunt for it will be waste of your precious time :P :-*

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments A Monster Calls.

Tell me sis, what do think so far.

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments For the start I am loving it so much... When I started it... Mind you I started it at 2 am :P so when I started it.. First page read and I closed my reader and went to bed to sleep. I need no monster in my sleep :P (view spoiler)

message 35: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (last edited Apr 28, 2015 05:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments I'm so very glad you're loving it.. but (view spoiler)
Got any fav quotes so far?

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Yes I realized it the very next day :P and for now I am savoring the story. What about you... Did you have any fav quote by the time you reached first story ?

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments Yup, it's a story to savour.. not fast paced, still so dear.
I think I did, lemme hunt..

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments "Stories are wild creatures... When you let them loose, who knows what havoc they might wreak"

message 40: by Tilak (new)

Tilak Khurana | 344 comments *jumps in*

Reading A monster calls :/ :/ :/

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Welcome aboard.... :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments Tilak wrote: "*jumps in*

Reading A monster calls :/ :/ :/"

Awesome.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments I feel like reading it again too. :P

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Then do it... It would be so aweomse.. :D

P.s I feel like I'll be adding few more by the time book ends.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments Will start now ^_^
Quotes? Sure! We'll add when we find.
Apparently there are many quotes about Stories.

message 46: by Tilak (new)

Tilak Khurana | 344 comments and The Prophet ?
I am loving this book. half done. beautiful narration and quotes :)

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ wrote: "Will start now ^_^
Quotes? Sure! We'll add when we find.
Apparently there are many quotes about Stories."

Indeed I guarantee ^_^

Purvika (frostybells) | 2432 comments Tilak wrote: "and The Prophet ?
I am loving this book. half done. beautiful narration and quotes :)"

Half done which one ? Monster or prophet ?

message 49: by ❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (last edited Apr 28, 2015 11:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 304 comments I've read The Prophet. Nice book.

message 50: by Tilak (new)

Tilak Khurana | 344 comments Purvika wrote: "Tilak wrote: "and The Prophet ?
I am loving this book. half done. beautiful narration and quotes :)"

Half done which one ? Monster or prophet ?"

The Prophet

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10