Outlander Series discussion

Author Promotions > Outlander Guide Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 5 comments Valerie Estelle Frankel, author of History Homages and the Highlands An Outlander Guide, is doing a Goodreads Giveaway for 2 SIGNED paperbacks of The Symbolism and Sources of Outlander: The Scottish Fairies, Folklore, Ballads, Magic and Meanings That Inspired the Series through June 30, 2015
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh... She also has some ebook copies to give out to reviewers -- just message her and request them. Happy reading!

Northern Light (norrthernlight) | 219 comments No good for me but I hope one of my US friends win this.

message 3: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments Thanks for notifying us, but all promotions should be kept in the promotional folder.

Thanks!

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana (danabasket) | 14 comments Thank you for letting us know!

message 5: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 5 comments Apologies, Northern Light--message me your email and I'll send you an ebook of it...

message 6: by Missy (new)

Missy | 34 comments Aww, so disappointing when its US only :(
good luck peoples

message 7: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (Shandorah) | 24 comments Wendy F wrote: "Thanks for notifying us, but all promotions should be kept in the promotional folder.

Thanks!"

Where is the promotional folder? (I'm a newbie...)

message 8: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments When you make a thread there's a drop down, and you'll see 'author promotions'. It's a folder to sort topics.