Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > PNR Menage story between a billionaire vampire and powerful werebear!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Max (new)

Max Walker | 1 comments Hi beautiful beta readers!

I'm looking for some amazing betas to read my new book: RIVALS. It centers around Kimberly Nolan, a BBW with a spunky attitude and a heart of gold. It's set in a world where everyone knows vampire and shifters exist, but still aren't fully comfortable with them. Kimberly just got a job as an assistant to Xavier Thorn, a billionaire vampire with a dangerous edge, and begins to think she has it made. What she doesn't know is that this vamp has more plans for Kimberly than just being her assistant. And to top things off, Kimberly lands in a fateful encounter with Gaige Grayson, a werebear who immediately imprints on Kimberly.

What happens when these two rivals collide over the same woman?

It's planned as a serial with cliffhangers and currently stands at around 12k words for the first episode. If you're interested just drop your email and preferred file format so I can send it your way!

message 2: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Smith I would love to take a look at this!! Email is smith0039_35@kindle.com

message 3: by Wil (new)

Wil Scott | 159 comments M.G. wrote: "Hi beautiful beta readers!

I'm looking for some amazing betas to read my new book: RIVALS. It centers around Kimberly Nolan, a BBW with a spunky attitude and a heart of gold. It's set in a world w..."

I would enjoy reading this. It sounds great! Please email me at greatscottediting@gmail.com

message 4: by Lady (new)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 57 comments I would like to read and review this book for you. You send it to alwayzshy@gmail.com.

message 5: by Lady (new)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 57 comments I would like to read and review this book for you. You send it to alwayzshy@gmail.com.