Let's Talk About Julie Garwood discussion

General > Guilty Pleasure

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Does anyone else have a guilty pleasure? You know, a book, tv show, movie, or music that they just love but not sure they want their parents and/or friends to know.

Two of mine are the movies "Clueless" and "Selena". I just can't stop myself from watching them when they come on tv.

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 2159 comments Mod
I usually admit to my pleasures but I guess I have never told my mom of my love for steamy scifi romances.

message 3: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) LOL!

message 4: by Jewel (new)

Jewel | 350 comments I usually just hide stuff from my mum and sister, they judge!

But I guess the one thing I can mention is watching anime, sometimes I watch them more than once (SHOCKING)

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 286 comments Chris Pine and Tatum Channing. Anything they have made, I'll watch. Over and over and over. I hid this from my daughters, especially since my youngest one once dated a Channing Tatum look alike. HOT!

message 6: by Lisa Kay, Lyon's Lady (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 1033 comments Mod
I've lost track of the number of times I've watched Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo. LOL! That movie just cracks me up. I don't usually tell anyone, though, as it was panned by both fans and critics.