Hunger Games Rp discussion

Preparing for the games > Birch/ Brendon's interview

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ceasar: Hello, let's welcome our District 7 tribute, Birch!

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch: Hello Ceasar *turns to camera* and hello Panam. *Faces Ceasar* How are you doing this fine day?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ceasar: Amazing! What a poilite man! Now tell me, anyone at home who you want to say hello too?

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch: Well, I would like to personally thank my parents for sacrificing so much to raise me. I hope for them a great future with my other family. Also, my friend Willow. Thanks for always being there, and I hope you won't miss me too much when I'm gone. *he subtlety emphasized certain words to indicate the message had a different meaning than the literal translation*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Crowd: awwww
Ceasar: Now, this friend. Is she more than your friend? Maybe even...a girlfriend?

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch: Nah. I would honestly fear for my life if I was in that relationship. No, we're best friends, and in some ways I see that as better than a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship. Someone you can always rely on.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Caesar: Now, have any fears? Losing someone?

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch: Well, losing yourself is never good. *pause for laughter* But I have no problem forming alliances. In fact, any avid watchers out there know that the "Career Alliance" is more times than not a winning strategy. But I suppose when it comes down to it, I can only get one person out alive.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Crowd: *laughs*
Ceasaer: Any love intrests?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok *thumbs up* I'll delete that comment =-)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((K))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch: Well, I'd be lying if I said I was currently in a relationship, but everyone can hope that something comes along to help. Besides, I'm more of a free spirit anyways. As long as I'm surrounded by trees, I'm happy.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Caesar: *nods* oh, ok. Now I'm guessing your name comes from the Birch tree?

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Birch: Indeed it does. Birches are a family of broad leaved deciduous trees with white, horizontal, peely bark. It usually grows up to 7 ft tall, and is shrub like in structure. It is a hardwood commonly used in capital furniture and homes, and is pale in color. The roots can also be used in the popular, and aptly named, soda birch beer. And I had the luxury of being named after such an interesting group of trees.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Crowd: *silence*
Ceaser: ok! Ooh, and your time is up! Thank you Birch!

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ *stands up, shakes Ceasar's hand, and waves to the crowd before leaving. When backstage, he furiously slammes his fist into a wall in anger.*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna: *comes from bakcstage* Birch! Are you ok?

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "I think I may have overdid it. I'm such an idiot." He responded to her now surpassing his anger.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She takes his hand and cleans some blood off he got from punching the wall "You did fine" she whispers

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "No, I was too obvious about it." He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, trying to hold in tears. "I just painted a giant target on both of our backs."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna kisses his cheek "Stay strong" she said "You can't blame yourslef"

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "Well who else is there to blame? It was all going fine till the end. That's when they picked up on it. Let's just hope they're too lazy to re watch it later." He said with false hope. "I just really hope that everything else goes according to plan, and this..." He said pointing to him and her, "remains secret until the time is right."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna looks confused "Wait, what are we keepinv a secret?" She said rubbing his back comfortingly

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ He Stood up, looked down the hallway, and closed the door. "Right, those people out there. The thing that will keep us alive is entertaining them. What can be more entertaining than a sudden romance between two tributes. Late game, that will lead to a lot more supplies. Also, couples are the first to be killed because they pose a threat. So try to keep this secret until absolutely nessisary. Just act as hesitant allies."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods looking at the floor "Ok" she whispers quietly and embarrassed. "So is this an act?" She said not looking up

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ "That's right. We're showing them what they want to see." He looked around one more time. "Do I have feelings for you? Yes. But right now we need to bend the relationship a little bit so that one of us can make it out alive. Now, let's not talk about this here. Meet me in my room tonight and I'll give you the full plan." He said hugging her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna hugs him gently "Ok" she says in a whisper ((should I make a topic?))

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ (That or PM)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Pm Peeps))