BookExpo America discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BEA Archives > Teen Author Carnival 2015

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah McBride (ideally_hannah) | 620 comments Mod
It's going to happen! Be sure to check out their Tumblr for info when it's released:

http://teenauthorcarnival.tumblr.com/

message 2: by Marcilia (new)

Marcilia | 111 comments Teen Carnival just announced for Tueday May 26th, 2015 from 6:30-9:00pm.

I won't be there until the 28th. :( ::goes to cry in a corner::

message 3: by Tawney (new)

Tawney  | 1 comments I'm going!

Paige (Illegal in 3 Countries) (legallypaige) | 4 comments I'm planning to be there! I wanted to go last year during my first BEA trip, but I'd gotten in that same day and my mom and I were exhausted.

message 5: by Melody (new)

Melody (melodysimpson) | 9 comments The lineup was just announced!

I'm so excited. Last year was a blast! Can't wait!

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolemoy) | 73 comments Melody wrote: "The lineup was just announced!

I'm so excited. Last year was a blast! Can't wait!"

Awesome line up!

message 7: by Britt (new)

Britt (Kalebsmome) | 32 comments Can you guys tell me a bit more about this? Ie what happens there? Will all the listed authors have books available? Do u have to purchase them? Do you have to buy a ticket and is it crazy crowded? I'm torn btw this and the Jenny Han event

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah McBride (ideally_hannah) | 620 comments Mod
Britt - Yes, it is VERY CROWDED. And gets hot. It's mostly panels and then signings. There's a lot of giveaways, too. It's a free event. You just show up, but show up early!

message 9: by Britt (new)

Britt (Kalebsmome) | 32 comments Hannah wrote: "Britt - Yes, it is VERY CROWDED. And gets hot. It's mostly panels and then signings. There's a lot of giveaways, too. It's a free event. You just show up, but show up early!"

Thanks lovely!

message 10: by Gaby (new)

Gaby (gabysalpeter) | 1 comments It's also worth noting that books will be on sale at the event, so you don't have to drag a bag of books with you to the event if you don't want to.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.