Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Crazy-Sexy, Funny, "Action"-packed Romance Novel-Betas Needed!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K.M. (last edited Apr 23, 2015 08:26AM) (new)

K.M. Taylor (kmtaylor) | 45 comments Hi Beta Readers!!

Love books with smart, beautiful, funny and feisty protagonists? Then my novel titled "MCG" might be just the read for you!

This Women's Fiction/Chicklit/Romance novel is about a woman who finds herself catapulted from life as a struggling writer to the head of a very lucrative business.
She eagerly dives head first into her new venture, but when her business opens the doors to more than just "professional" relationships, she will have to get truly creative to navigate her way through a suddenly complicated journey- one that’s accompanied with a crazy best friend, eccentric clients and… heartbreaking decisions that threaten to undo her.

If interested reply here or PM and I will send it to you!

Thank You!!

:D
-KMT

message 2: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (drumgenie) | 166 comments Hi Kiarra,
I would definitely be interested in reading your novel as I love Chicklit and Romance novels! Please check out my website and if you feel we would be a good fit, fill out a form submission so we can talk further about your needs.
Thanks and best of luck!
Silvia
http://silviasreading.webs.com/

message 3: by K.M. (new)

K.M. Taylor (kmtaylor) | 45 comments Silvia wrote: "Hi Kiarra,
I would definitely be interested in reading your novel as I love Chicklit and Romance novels! Please check out my website and if you feel we would be a good fit, fill out a form submiss..."

Hi Silvia!!

Currently I have an editor, I'm just waiting for my slot to open right now-but Thank You so much for the offer of your services!!!

-KMT

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments I'm interested in reading... Cassiefite@gmail.com

message 5: by K.M. (new)

K.M. Taylor (kmtaylor) | 45 comments Cassie wrote: "I'm interested in reading... Cassiefite@gmail.com"

Hi Cassie!!!!

Thanks SO much for replying-I just emailed you!!

-KMT :)