Royal Academy For the Royally Gifted discussion

sᏟhᎾᎾᏞ ᏒᏢ > Th Secret Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Enter through the bushes if you dare.

(( Supposedly the oldest living talking tree lives here ))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments ((you err...Put 'Th', not The btw))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza pulls Cas into the bushes and they end up in a dark forest.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Cas closes his eyes from the twigs, then opens then only to not see any well anyway.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

" Welcome to the Secret Forest," Eliza said still holding Cas's hand due to no light.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "More like Dark Forest." He mumbled, squinting his eyes trying to see something, anything. "Why is this such a secret?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" The secret that lives here doesn't like it when others trespass, so he keeps this forest a secret, I stumbled upon him by accident," Eliza said as she begin to lead Cas through the dark secret forest.

message 8: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη (last edited Apr 23, 2015 09:00AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel, only led by Eliza's hand through the darkness, walked after her. "He?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Oops, I gave you a hint,," Eliza said and she facepalmed herself, she led Castiel through the forest.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Cas's eyes where almost closed, he tightned his grip on her hand as he stumbled on a root of an unseen tree. "Sorry..." Castiel mumbled as he almost pulled Eliza down when he stumbled. "Do you only know about this, 'him'?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza squeaked as she was almost brought down, but she quickly helped Castiel regain his balance, " Yes I only know about him and him only," Eliza said.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "If you dont mind me asking...who his he?" Cas questioned.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smirked in the dark, " It's a secret," Eliza said and her grip tightens as she hurries.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel quickened his pace to not get left behind. Hu... "Too Dark." He stated.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" That's the point," Eliza said as she stopped in front of something, suddenly the forest became bright and they stood in front of a huge tree, it had a face embedded into it.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel had to shild his eyes from the sudden bright light. He slowly opened then to see a tree...with a face.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza still held Castiels hand.

The trees eyes opened, " Who--oh it's you, who's your friend?" The tree said.

" This is Castiel Novak," Eliza says with a smirk, and she hadn't even asked Castiels name, so to him it would be a mystery.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "What the-?" Castiel's eyes where wide as he let his hand drop out of Eliza's own hand. "How do you know my name?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza smirks, " He told me it, through my mind," Eliza said as she leans against he tree.

" Why have you awoken me dear child?" The tree asked Eliza.

" He wanted to know about the secret," Eliza said.

" And by secret you mean me," The tree sighed,

" Yep!"

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "What else do you know about me?" He frowned at the...tree.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The tree scoffed, " Nothing but your name," The tree answers.

Eliza leaned on the tree.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "Hu, you know, thats a little hard to belive."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The tree uses a twig to whack the boy in the back of the head.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "Ouch!" Castiel said, now rubbing the back of his head. "Ok, ok, your telling the truth." he murmered. "Why are you such a secret?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" People want me to tell them their future, and I can't do that anymore, it damages the timeline for them, but I do tell Eliza here people's futures so that she can make sure that everything goes right," The tree replied as Eliza checked the back of Castiels head for bumps.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "I'm fine, thanks." He insisted. "So like, do you both know my future?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza rolls her eyes and she continues to check, " Yeah we both know your future," The tree responded pulling Eliza away from Castiel.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Cas desprently wanted to know, but he knew better. "Why...You?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" What do you mean?" The tree asks as Eliza tries to struggle out of the trees grasp.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "What i'm trying to say is that, for an excample, say if you knew she was going to die. Wouldnt you do something about it?" Castiel askes.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" If I had legs I would do something if I knew she was going to die," The tree said.

Eliza tries to struggl to get to Cas, but she couldn't get out of the trees grasp.

(( I kinda feel that Eliza and Cas would be good together, but it's just an opinion ))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments ((Mabye, but cas would sorta wait for her to make the first move.))

Castiel smiled at the girl. "Oh...-Oh! And by the way, what are both your names?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" My name is Eliza Cortana Angel Matthews," Eliza said and she bowed a half bow, due to the fact that the tree had her in its grasp.

" and my name is Frank Lostange," The tree said, " Laugh it up," Frank says as Eliza Laughs.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "Frank?" Castiel tried not to laugh. "My na--Well, you already know my name."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza stops laughing as Frank pushes Eliza into Cas.

Eliza yelps.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel, taken by surpirse, half shouted and half whispered as Eliza came rampaging into him. Cas was knocked of his feet, and Eliza was on top of him. He blushed slightly and tryed to move her of.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza jumped off, " Sorry!" Eliza squeaked and she stood off to the side.

Frank laughed, " You two are utterly hopeless!" Frank laughed.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel scrambled to get up. He snorted in a playful sorta way and brushed the dust and dirt of himself.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" I can tell you two are going to be together soon, not too soon, but soon," Frank says.

Eliza blinks and looks at Frank in shock.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel looked at him with dispelef. He opened his mouth to say something, but knew it was no use to argue with a tree that could tell the future.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza didn't know that about Cas's future, but she said nothing as she closed her mouth.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Cas sighed. Wanting to brake the silence, he mumbled something then spoke up. "Ok..."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Frank looked at Castiel, " Anything else Castiel, and it can't be about your future, because no matter how much you try to change it now, it'll still go the way it's suppose to," Frank said.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "No...Ok...Hmm..." He looked for words to say.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Eliza sighed, " Come on Cas, let's go, he's obviously is trying to get you to ask something you really don't want to know," Eliza said and she grabbed Cas's hand and the forest turned dark once again.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel followed Eliza, once again only led by a single hand, "What, what was he trying to get me to ask?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" he's trying to get you to ask how you were going to die, and I couldn't let you know how, so I pulled you away, before he could say anything else," Eliza says pulling Castiel through the dark trees.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments Castiel froze. "Is it bad?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" I can't tell you, I'm sorry," Eliza said as she pulled Castiel.

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 119 comments "Please, I need to know." He yakned out of Eliza's grip. "Do I suffer?"

« previous 1 3