Carry the Ocean (The Roosevelt, #1) Carry the Ocean discussion

BR with Friends! Monday April 27th!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Isabel Beautiful!!!!

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Romantic and I am in. *Yay doing Zulu dance* with excitement.

Ingie I already have this one downloaded and really want to read it. Is it okay if I join you next Monday?

Isabel Of course dear Ingela!!!! I'm so glad you're joining us ;)

message 6: by Eva (last edited Apr 23, 2015 02:03PM) (new) - added it

Eva Beautiful picture and the book sounds amazing.

Barbara YAY!! Ingela you are so welcome!! :)

message 8: by Ingie (last edited Apr 24, 2015 03:29AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie THANKS! Looking forward to at last join you girls on a buddyread.

description

message 9: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Ingela, yay! * happy dance*

Barbara Ingela wrote: "THANKS! Looking forward to at last join you girls on a buddyread.

"

You have the cutest gifs ever!! :D <3

message 11: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva I'm starting, ladies. Enjoy!

Isabel Enjoy sweeties!!!! I will start in the afternoon!

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Enjoy everyone!!! Will start now.

Barbara Enjoy my friends! Will start in a few hours!! ;)

Ingie Hi girls! I'll start tonight after work. 6 hours from now or so. :)

message 16: by Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) (last edited Apr 27, 2015 08:33AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) The first chapter and I am hooked.Bye for the day will get back tomorrow.*keeping my finger crossed*
For the EYES ONLY....

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Ingela 2 more hours to go...

Ingie Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) wrote: "Ingela 2 more hours to go..."

Haha!! ...And I start NOW.

See you later girls.

Isabel I'm starting!!!!

Ingie I have a GOOD feeling about this one. Super cute so far...
”He was cute. His hair was light brown and a little long, fanning around his face like he was in a boy band. His eyes were pale blue, with a lot of lines in them, like refracted crystal.
“You’re supposed to introduce yourself now,” Emmet said at last.
“S-sorry.” I started to hold out my hand, then retracted it, not feeling brave. I tucked my fingers under my arms. “I…I’m Jeremey.”

message 21: by Ingie (last edited Apr 27, 2015 01:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie @14% and it's bedtime. See you tomorrow.

I don't understand why I got this idea that I don't like YA romances. The few times I read one, I'm always in love with them. — Like Superhero or Catch My Breath.

Superhero by Eli Easton Catch My Breath by M.J. O'Shea

Ingie @22% and loving it. YAY!!!
Blues Brother's happy dancing as the guys.

description

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Emmet is too cute and his family is awesome. 45% done.
Ingela, 40% some tear jerking moment alert.

Isabel @14% and I'm loving these boys!!!!

message 25: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva @20% cute

message 26: by Ingie (last edited Apr 28, 2015 03:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) wrote: "Ingela, 40% some tear jerking moment alert."

Good to know, Taint! I hope it isn't heartbreaking tears just nice sweet tears.

========

Lunch-break at work:
I'm at 25% and they are talking about a first kiss.
Awesome adorable!!

message 27: by Barbara (last edited Apr 28, 2015 10:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Barbara @ 24% Girls ... loving this guys ... so sweet, and the story sounds so genuine so real!! Also the texting ... so so cute and quite understandable!!

Isabel @ 30% - "I want us to carry our oceans together." - They are adorable and so beautiful!

Ingie Isabel wrote: "@ 30% - "I want us to carry our oceans together." - They are adorable and so beautiful!"

A beautiful quote. :D

Ingie @ 40% and back home. My evening is dedicated to these guys. ~ Pleasurable and so heartbreakingly cute. Love it... as we all seems to do.

Ingie @ 67% and it's bedtime. Night! (view spoiler)

...Just silly happy smiling!

Isabel I didn't resist your spoiler ;) I'm so happy!!!

message 33: by Ingie (last edited Apr 28, 2015 08:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Isabel wrote: "I didn't resist your spoiler ;) I'm so happy!!!"

Oh no, you shouldn't... — Happy too. I just feel this book will be to short. How is it possible to "solve" everything before it ends?

message 34: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva I guess, Ingela, that's why it's book 1 of the series :)

Ingie Eva wrote: "I guess, Ingela, that's why it's book 1 of the series :)"

Will the next on be (view spoiler) love-story and book or an sequel for this couple?

message 36: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Don't know :(

Ingie Eva wrote: "Don't know :("

How far are you Eva? Finished?

message 38: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva I'm @76% :) you?

Isabel I'm @ 62% :)

message 41: by Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ (last edited Apr 29, 2015 03:37AM) (new) - added it

Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ hey girls, sorry to intrude in your thread. I saw you organize a lot of BRs and I'm interested in join you, so I asked Silky about how they work. I can't join this one cause I'm a little overwhelmed right now with books to review. but maybe the next one? can I ask you if you can send me a PM when you know what you're going to read next? it it's not too much trouble.

message 42: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Finished :)

Barbara Stella ╰☆╮ Mistress of Gorgonzola Goodness╰☆╮ wrote: "hey girls, sorry to intrude in your thread. I saw you organize a lot of BRs and I'm interested in join you, so I asked Silky about how they work. I can't join this one cause I'm a little overwhelme..."

Hi Stella, of course you can join us!! When we choose the next book /BR we will PM you!! Another bookfriend to our BR is always always WELCOME!! *hugs*

Isabel Welcome Stella :)

message 45: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva Warm welcome Stella ❤️

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) Welcome Stella and I am excited that you finally decided to join the BR gang :)
I am sure one of them will inform you about the next BR if I miss doing so.

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books) 83% I am looking forward to read David's story how about you guys?

Isabel Do you think next story will be about David? GFY??? Oh Yeah!!!!

@ 87 % BTW!!! "Because I'm Happy" ;)

Isabel ;)

« previous 1