The Lorien Legacies discussion

The Fate of Ten cover reveal!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Serhat (new)

Serhat O MTV has just revealed the cover for The Fate of Ten. Take a look here:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2141451/exclu...

Looks pretty cool! Can't wait for September :)

message 2: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Di Consoli (jinya26) | 35 comments Is also said: Look closely as the cover clues readers to one of the critical settings for the book and where important parts of the final story will take place.

Anyone can guess?

message 3: by Serhat (new)

Serhat O Virginia wrote: "Is also said: Look closely as the cover clues readers to one of the critical settings for the book and where important parts of the final story will take place.

Anyone can guess?"

I see cracked walls and some kind of graffiti... so I'm guessing New York where the battle takes place? Who knows

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 100 comments No guesses here. I'm not really good a theorizing.

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 100 comments Also can't wait to read it.!!:)

message 6: by Lulee (new)

Lulee Morelos (luleejacksonmorgenstern) | 5 comments does anyone else think the final battle will take place on Lorien?

message 7: by Saumya (new)

Saumya | 9 comments Lulee wrote: "does anyone else think the final battle will take place on Lorien?"

Idk...it seems quite unlikely now that everyone's got powers :-/ But it would be a really cool plot twister :)

message 8: by Lulee (new)

Lulee Morelos (luleejacksonmorgenstern) | 5 comments yeah, and if i remember correctly then i think there was a (Spoilers) prophesy about where Nine stands in front of a dying earth, maybe i misunderstood.