HAPPILY EVER AFTER discussion

CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE > Sherryl Woods

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monica (new)

Monica Weaver | 7 comments What can I say
Sherryl Woods is an amazing author. I love the way she writes her stories. You feel like you are actually in the story with them. So far I've read the sweet Magnolias series I'm current on When Azaleas bloom :)so far it's a great story. I'll let you know more when I finally finish this book Ramla thank u for finding me. It was a sign for me to read again. Thanks my friend :)
Happy reading loves

message 2: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Ramla Zareen Ahmad | 1164 comments Mod
Hello everyone, please let's discuss Sherryl Woods' books :-) Thanks...! 

message 3: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Monica wrote: "Ramla thank u for finding me. It was a sign for me to read again. Thanks my friend :) "

Thanks Monica :-) I am really happy that I have been in some way responsible for you to get back to your hobby of reading :-) It's always wonderful to meet people who share my love for reading ...so thanks a lot for befriending me and for joining this group...! :-)

message 4: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Recently read Along Came Trouble Along Came Trouble by Sherryl Woods by Sherryl Woods.

It was my first book by this author, and was closer to "Contemporary Romantic Suspense" rather than "Contemporary Romance" ...but anyway, my overall reading experience was quite enjoyable :-)