Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Max and Stargirl

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Here we go! :)

message 2: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments So what do you think sounds like a good plot for alternate universes? Maybe there is a killer on the loose?

message 3: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Okay so let's say their is an assassin going after maybe some kind of scientist. And the scientist is working on the whole theory of alternate universes. He's even building a machine that can create alternate universes (theoretically)

So the assassin could kill the man, but just as he stabs the guy, the scientist pushes the button that is supposed to create an alternate universe. by killing the man, the alternate universe where the scientist is alive, is created.

I don't know the logistics of it or anything, but I like the whole killer idea!

message 4: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments That sounds cool! But will this have a love storyline in it, like romance between the scientist and the assassin? MXM?

message 5: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I don't do MxM...
Sorry.

(Not that I'm against it, but I'm just not capable of writing it.)

But romance is fine. Scientists can be females (or assassins :P)

message 6: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments A female assassin sounds epic and badass!

message 7: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Haha :) so who would you like to be? Want to go ahead and create characters then?

message 8: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ?

message 9: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments So sorry. Tbh, I forgot we had an RP.

message 10: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) haha that's okay. If you're still interested then just let me know. I understand if you're not up to it, though I'd like to know before we start if you are or not.

message 11: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments I'd still like to do it. I've already got a charrie ready.

Lucas Darin Arkwood

23 | ʂιɳɠʅҽ | ԃҽʂƚɾυƈƚιʋҽ | ԃαɳɠҽɾσυʂ | ɱყʂƚҽɾισυʂ

D E S C R I P T I O N:

Lucas flicked his crystal blue eyes to the left, shadows dancing across the alley, and took off down the street. His lanky figure played with the shadows as he wore his casual grim smile, lurking through the darkness of the looming night. He felt like this night in particular was growing on him. His wavy blonde hair blew in the gentle, silent breeze as a sudden and harsh wind came upon him. The government must have done this. They had done too much to the world, anyways. He lifted his thick eyebrows and bit his bottom full lip before sighing and making his way through to the corner of the alley, placing his back against the crumbling brick wall.

message 12: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Awesome. Is he a scientist or assasin?

message 13: by Henry (new)

Henry Newborn | 5 comments Assassin.

message 14: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments Excuse me, you can't post on our thread like that. :)

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (last edited May 03, 2015 02:24AM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) I'm just going to assume he is the assasin. I can change it if I'm wrong :)

Hanna Elizabeth Peterson

22| Intelligent | Determined | Careful

D E S C R I P T I O N:

Hanna turned to the side, her curled dark hair tied into a tight bun, as she looked at the charts. Her honey colored eyes flickered towards the computer as it beeped and she smiled to herself, her light pink lips pressed together in concentration. She swiveled in her chair, crossing her long, thin legs as she wrote down her findings in her neat, perfect handwriting. Her curved, painted nails tapped against the clipboard as she waited for the final results.

message 16: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Hey.... not to be a bother but I feel like this didn't update...

message 17: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments Sorry, sorry! I have been doing homework lately.

message 18: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) It's fine. Is my character okay?

message 19: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments Yeah, she's really good! Do you want to start or I?

message 20: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Can you start please?

message 21: by Max (new)

Max S (a_bookish_gift) | 239 comments Yeah, sure.

message 22: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) .

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.