Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Looking for betas for chick lit/women's fiction novel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily Graham | 4 comments Hello lovely beta readers!

I am looking for beta readers for my new novel An Invincible Summer which will be out end of May. It's complete at 74,000 words.

It's a light women's fiction/chick lit novel about a woman who runs away to Crete after suffering a loss. When she's there she discovers a 1000-year-old vineyard that burned down amidst controversy and the young man who is trying to resurrect it. It's a love story, wrapped up in a mystery, wrapped up in chick lit. Lol.

In terms of critique I'm looking for readers who will let me know any plot, tone, or other issues within one to two weeks of receiving the MS. It's a tight deadline I know, I'm sorry.

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in offering their services?

Many thanks!! As a thank you I can send readers a free ecopy of my first book, The Postcard (with an average of 4.5 stars) and contribute towards a cappuccino fund, grin.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 5 comments I'm most definitely interested and can fit in with the timeframe. Olivia1987uk@googlemail.com

message 3: by Lily (new)

Lily Graham | 4 comments That's wonderful news! Thanks so much Olivia! I'll email you now.

message 4: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Matheson | 2 comments I'm more than happy to beta read for you. nadine@nadinematheson.com

message 5: by Lily (new)

Lily Graham | 4 comments Thanks so much Nadine! That's fantastic news :) Will send you a mail now.

message 6: by Ulysses09 (new)

Ulysses09 | 4 comments Are you still looking? Katydidnt@hotmail.ca

message 7: by Lily (new)

Lily Graham | 4 comments Thanks Katie, sent you a mail :) x