Books for Preschoolers! discussion

Obsessed with books, education and social justice

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stef (last edited Apr 22, 2015 11:57PM) (new)

Stef Rozitis | 5 comments Hi all. I work in early childhood (I am also a parent and an auntie) and I spend a LOT of my time reading, evaluating, enjoying, celebrating and critiquing children's books. I don't feel as a new person coming into the group I should immediately start to clutter up the bookshelves. But there are so many good ones out there. Has anyone read A Child's Garden A Story of Hope by Michael Foreman Wings by Christopher Myers Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson April and Esme Tooth Fairies by Bob Graham Uno's Garden by Graeme Base just for a start? Sooooo many beautiful and life-affirming books out there!

message 2: by Stef (new)

Stef Rozitis | 5 comments I wont post anything unless I have read it with children either!

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sanlema) Hello everyone. My name is Sandra and I'm a mom of 8 beautiful kids from 11 months to 16 years old. I'm an avid reader, and I love read children books. As you can guess I read a lot of children literature. Hope to share some great discussions and title with you all!