What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sci-fi/Fantasy Erotic featuring a woman training male slaves [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Salon (new)

Salon Reads | 6 comments Ok so I read the sample of this book and absolutely was interested in the concept. However, I can't seem to find the title of the dang book! So basically it's set in a futuristic setting so I'm thinking the genre was sci-fi/fantasy. Men are used as slaves as the main female is like a domme to a certain extent, but she has to train this new male. That's as far as the sample got but it's basically that she has a rep for making strong men submissive.

message 2: by Aerulan (last edited Apr 23, 2015 01:41PM) (new)

Aerulan | 1227 comments The Breaker's Concubine by Anne Mayburn?

I feel like there's another book I know of with this sort of plotline, if that one's not it I'll see if I can figure out what else might fit.

ETA: maybe check out Kayla Stonor's books Under By Treaty is an example but she's got others too I think that might fit.

message 3: by Salon (new)

Salon Reads | 6 comments Super fast response is totally appreciated! No, this isn't it but I WILL be buying this book to check it out. So appreciate it.

Basically she's known for being cruel and the leader/her boss is also but she can't help but feel sorry for the captured male

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1227 comments Do you know if this was a recent release or something that's been around for a while?

You might check listopia, if you haven't already.
Here's one promising looking list that your book would fit on
Best Domme/Fem-Dom

message 5: by Salon (new)

Salon Reads | 6 comments Damn I wish I did. What I liked was that it wasn't really femdom or at least didn't seem like it at the beginning of the sample. It was like 2am in the morning when I downloaded the sample and can't seem to find it in my library anymore

message 6: by Salon (new)

Salon Reads | 6 comments THAT'S IT!!!!! breaker's concubine. Omg thank you!!!

message 7: by Salon (new)

Salon Reads | 6 comments Do you happen to know if it's a series? I'm buying the book right now, you are a saint, thank you!

message 8: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1227 comments I think it's just the one book, I don't see a series listed for it, but Mayburn has written a bunch of other stuff she may have something else with a similar dynamic between the hero and heroine. And Under by Treaty sounds like it's got the same sort of vibe so that one might be worth a try too.

You're very welcome! I'm glad I could help you track it down. :)

message 9: by Salon (new)

Salon Reads | 6 comments Thank you so much!!!