Everything From The ƖƝƧƖƊЄ ƠƲƬ: ǀɗєαѕ, Ɗιѕcυѕѕισηѕ, Sтσяιєѕ, Qυιzzєѕ, Ɠαмєѕ... discussion

Quizzes > Which Biblical Figure Are You?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 22, 2015 06:35PM) (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 23, 2015 06:18PM) (new)

True, true, but I'm a total Extrovert. The rest is true though.

Mary
COINCIDENCE?!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Conicidence?

ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴄᴇ ★ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ★ | 697 comments Mod
Abraham

Huh...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

True...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "Conicidence?"

Typo!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

XD knew it......presenting Lori, this year's winner of the national spelling bee!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "XD knew it......presenting Lori, this year's winner of the national spelling bee!!!!!!!"

SHUT UP XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Didn't read expect that...

message 11: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 150 comments I got Jesus too O.O I feel like this quiz should have the results say, "You are like ______" rather than "You are _____" because we obviously aren't the person we get, especially in my case. I don't like the first sentence: "The Way, The Truth, and The Life have nothing on you." That would be Jesus and of course he does so that would be a lie and then cause the rest to be flawed. Even in saying "You are like ____", it's odd for I know I myself am not nearly as great.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It's just a quiz

message 13: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 150 comments Well aware, but it still doesn't feel right for me.

I agreee Cait...they really shouldn't have put it that way... =/

message 15: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 150 comments Thank you.

Welcome.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Cαiтℓуn ~Are the walls to lock you in or to keep others away?~ wrote: "I got Jesus too O.O I feel like this quiz should have the results say, "You are like ______" rather than "You are _____" because we obviously aren't the person we get, especially in my case. I don'..."

They should've have even put Jesus as a result in the first place, because no one can compare. But they way they worded the result too...ugh.

message 18: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 391 comments

umm...seriously?

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 27, 2015 08:53AM) (new)

No one compares to Jesus

message 20: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 150 comments Lօɾἶ ~Tнє Sσηg Iηѕι∂є Tнє Tυηє, Fυℓℓ Oƒ Bєαυтιƒυℓ Mιѕтαкєѕ...~ wrote: "Cαiтℓуn ~Are the walls to lock you in or to keep others away?~ wrote: "I got Jesus too O.O I feel like this quiz should have the results say, "You are like ______" rather than "You are _____" becau..."

Yea exactly.

Everything From The ƖƝƧƖƊЄ ƠƲƬ: ǀɗєαѕ,...

unread topics | mark unread