Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > I have no friends :'(

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright well I have a couple..barely.

My original GR account was accidentally deleted and I used to (not creepily) stalk my friends feeds and books to see what everyones reading, reviews, and what else I may want to read. Without friends(I sound so pathetic), I don't know what to do!

So if any of you lovely ladies and/or gentlemen would do me the honor of becoming my friend...I will be eternally in your debt!

All the best!

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Jackson (sjjackson) | 31 comments I will be your friend. I don't have that many either. :)

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) Feel free to add me! I'm pretty active and I don't troll people to promote books for authors. That's my only stipulation with friends... not to be trolled by promoters.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Sent you a request

Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮ (deliah_wilson) Hello! I have added you :)

texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com (prufreadsblogspotcom) | 198 comments Not sure I'm 'friend material' for u, LOL! I mean, ok...look over my shelves, then if nothing scares u off, feel free to send me a request! ;-)

message 7: by Amy T (new)

Amy T Evans (amyte2) | 11 comments I added you too! I'm not really a stalker but I get on here almost every day and I love to see what everyone is reading! Add me also, I can always use more friends!

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 30 comments You can add me :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you all :)

message 10: by KritikaB (new)

KritikaB | 103 comments Hi, you are welcome to send your request : )

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe (iamkayiee) | 28 comments You can add me. I love to talk about books and stuff ;)

message 12: by Nicola (new)

Nicola White | 23 comments Please feel free to add me, Casey (and anyone else who would like to be friends!).

message 13: by Artemis (new)

Artemis | 2 comments Oooh! Add me please! I've got a ghost town over here ;)

message 14: by J (new)

J You can add me. I've never turned down a friend request! :)

message 15: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 19 comments feel free to add me, as well :)

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) | 88 comments Anybody and Everybody can friend me...I love to hear about new books, as well as, old books out there. I guess I would view myself as an oldie concerning I'm 51 yrs of age, but my love of reading still continues. I consider my reading habits to be a little of everything, except historical romance....

message 17: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Black | 9 comments Hi,

feel free to add me, everyone!

Vanessa :-)

message 18: by Barbara➰ (new)

Barbara➰ You can add me! I have no friends either. No one I know likes the same stuff as me lol.

message 19: by Penny (new)

Penny (pennywell) | 11 comments Hi, I love paranormal romance, urban fantasy, YA, erotic romance, new adult, dark, vampires & much more... Feel free to add me if you want to chat.

message 20: by Salome (new)

Salome | 35 comments I like a lot of the same stuff Penny does. UF, PNR, Dystopian. I read both YA and Adult. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat Leavis | 4 comments Feel free to add me as well ^_~

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Emme (Lisa_Emme) | 11 comments Hi. I'm new to the group and looking to find friends to follow and chat with.

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) | 88 comments Lisa wrote: "Hi. I'm new to the group and looking to find friends to follow and chat with."

I accepted your friend request...Look forward to chatting about books and such...

message 24: by Floryie (new)

Floryie | 4 comments Hi I also sent friend request to all here.. If I missed someone let me know! .. And I am Floryie and I love to read almost all genres but right now on a Fantasy streak..

message 25: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Emme (Lisa_Emme) | 11 comments Thanks everyone for responding to my request. I tried to add as many as I could, but there seems to be a daily limit on friend requests so if I missed anyone, it's not on purpose :-)

message 26: by Floryie (new)

Floryie | 4 comments Yes, I too had to opt out from a few adds.. I will add the others tomorrow :)

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberaddictedtoparanormal) | 23 comments Added. Anyone can feel free to add me.

message 28: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 85 comments Always love new friends. Feel free to add me.

message 29: by Angel (new)

Angel | 9 comments Everyone add me. I will add you back.

message 30: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (kkendall2010) | 4 comments Oh my gosh!! I'm new to goodreads, making some friends would be awesome! Sent you a request :-)

message 31: by Nelou (new)

Nelou Keramati (neloukeramati) Add me :) Love me some new friends!

message 32: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 19 comments Add me too... Please :)

message 33: by Sana (new)

Sana Zameer (sanazameer) Anyone can add me. I love making new friends.

message 34: by Stine (new)

Stine | 9 comments Add me :) I love new friends and the opportunity to explore new books

message 35: by A (new)

A | 66 comments You can add me too! I love book suggestions.

message 36: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Jordan | 57 comments Everyone can add me. You can never have too many book recs!

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wheeler | 386 comments You can add me as well. There are many kind and helpful people here. Welcome, and enjoy the discussions.

message 38: by Deitriah (new)

Deitriah | 1 comments Add me love to be your friend for book ideas and see what you reading

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wheeler | 386 comments Welcome Deitriah. What a lovely name.

message 40: by Aliya (new)

Aliya DalRae | 28 comments I see you now have lots of friends, but if you want another, feel free to add me! :)