Classic Trash discussion

Women Crime Writers: Eight Suspense Novels of the 1940s & 50s: A Library of America Boxed Set
This topic is about Women Crime Writers
Member Discussions > Women Crime Writers: Eight Suspense Novels of the 1940s & 50s

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adelaide (new)

Adelaide Blair | 1016 comments Mod
Hey, Women Crime Writers: Eight Suspense Novels of the 1940s & 50s: The Library of America Edition is coming out in September and it looks great! (Honestly, I've already preordered it.) Maybe we should look up some of the authors and add their books to our list. The only problem, is that a lot of these author's books aren't in my library, and I imagine they might not be in yours. Let me know if there is anyone listed that you are interested in (and can get) and I will add it to the list. If nothing else, our libraries might get this when it comes out or be open to a purchase request.

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 906 comments I can get every title listed in this collection except for The Blank Wall. I can get them through interlibrary loan. So, I'm open to reading anything but The Blank Wall.

I've seen and loved the film version of In a Lonely Place, and have wanted to read the book. I know nothing about the other books listed in this collection.