Melanie Dickerson Fan Club discussion

Fun Chat! > Heroes

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (last edited Apr 22, 2015 01:45PM) (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Talk about your favorite heroes of Melanie Dickersons books! Which one you would want your man to be like!

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I love Valten. He is strong and serious. But he is so tender and loving to the woman he loves!

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments I think Valten is the favorite of most Melanie Dickerson fans :) he's so honorable and brave, not to mention HANDSOME! *swoon* he's basically my model for the perfect man haha

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments He sets the standards pretty high for all the men out there. :))

message 5: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zoeblife) | 1378 comments I like Gabehart actually. Other than his arrogance at the beginning. :) he's humorous, and honourable, and good at archery (which is sooo attractive) and he did so much to protect Sofie

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments Couldn't agree more about the archery! Hahah

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I agree with you Zoe! Even though I say I like Val ten I , being who I am, would fall for the fun loving charming guy!

Princess Emilia (emilyjanebookworm) | 1655 comments I tend to be attracted to the serious & sensible type, I guess. =)

message 9: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 77 comments I like Wilhelm. He was so sweet. :D But I have to agree that I liked Gabe's archery. ;)

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Lol totally!

message 11: by Noelle (new)

Noelle  (booknerd95) | 8 comments I like Wilhelm the best hahaha! He is basically the definition of my dream guy.

message 12: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zoeblife) | 1378 comments Emily wrote: "I tend to be attracted to the serious & sensible type, I guess. =)"

yeah, it books, I much prefer the charming and funny type, but in real life, I would actually fall for a man like Valten, because thats they type I tend to fall for lol

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I like both kinda of guys but in real life I am not sire which one I would fall for. I am seriously not sure. In all books I like the fun guy but the boy I like is serious so..

message 14: by grace (new)

grace  Sandefur  | 18 comments I would probably pick Gabe. He’s got a super fun personality and he’s caring and funny and sweet and he matures without really changing.

Or Gerek. He’s loving despite his past and he’s thoughtful and sweet and he has an open mind and is willing to see things differently. He’s strong and is close to her father and brothers and even mother which I value very much lol.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments I don't really have a "dream guy" ..... but I like the men who are caring, athletic, love the Lord, and has a passion for people! Which can describe manly all the guys in Melanie's books! ;)