All About YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > May PIFM Sign Ups!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments I would like to join :) here's my shelf
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 9: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 112 comments Sign me up please

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
So sorry for not posting this yesterday guys!

Andrea & Emily
Angie & Joi
Gabby & Rose
Celeste & Princecharming263
Jess Books Are My Obsession & Lilian

message 12: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 112 comments Emily. In your PIFM list you have some book you seriously need to read! It was hard for me to pick just one book for you, but decided to go with: Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1) by Elizabeth Wein Hope you enjoy it!

message 13: by Gabija (new)

Gabija (gabvamp) For Rose I pick Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

message 14: by Lilian (new)

Lilian (random_girl_here) | 58 comments Jess I pick The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger for you.

I hope you enjoy it :)

message 15: by Lilian (new)

Lilian (random_girl_here) | 58 comments Fantastic pick, I've been meaning to read Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Thanks Andrea! Yeah there's a ton of books on my list lol. You might have to recommend more to me later :)

I pick We Were Liars by E. Lockhart for you because it's one of my favorites :) I hope you like it!

message 17: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 112 comments Emily wrote: "Thanks Andrea! Yeah there's a ton of books on my list lol. You might have to recommend more to me later :)

I pick We Were Liars by E. Lockhart for you because it's one of my favorites :) I ..."

I have heard and read lots of good things about this one.

message 18: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (celestequintana) | 13 comments for princecharming263 I choose Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

message 19: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Gabby wrote: "For Rose I pick Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins"

Thanks! :) Just sent you a friend request.

message 20: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments For Gabby I pick Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead I loved it, and I hope you do too! I was going to pick Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie , but there's a lot of controversy over it, although I loved it.

message 21: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) For Celeste A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1) by Claudia Gray

message 22: by Joi (new)

Joi | 12 comments Angie, I pick Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.