All About YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > May Book Pool!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited May 31, 2015 12:40PM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
How to: When you sign up, post 3 books you plan on reading during the month this challenge is being hosted.Those 3 books will then be added to the pool. Object is to read as many books from the pool as you can in that month.

Participants:

Rose: 2
Jess Books Are My Obsession: 1
Erin Lynn: 1
Emily: 3
Joi:
Princecharming263: 1
Courtney:
Angie:
Robin: 1
Daisy: 3
Cheryl: 3
Ravdeep:

The Pool:

Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) by Alyson Noel Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) by Lili St. Crow The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1) by Megan Shepherd This Star Won't Go Out The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl by Esther Earl The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass City Love by Susane Colasanti My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff Jackaby (Jackaby, #1) by William Ritter Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Invaded (Alienated, #2) by Melissa Landers Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Half Bad (Half Bad, #1) by Sally Green The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1) by Melissa Grey Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot More Than This by Patrick Ness King Lear by William Shakespeare The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge Tape by Steven Camden I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

message 2: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments I'm in. :) Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel Fated (Soul Seekers, #1) by Alyson Noel

message 3: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
This Star Won't Go Out The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl by Esther Earl The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass City Love by Susane Colasanti

message 5: by Erin Lynn (new)

Emily wrote: "My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine WargaCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa MeyerPlaylist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff"

I loved Cinder!

message 6: by Joi (new)

message 7: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ wrote: "Me too
Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna BanksStrange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) by Lili St. CrowThe Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1) by Megan Shepherd"

I love Strange Angels! :D

message 8: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) I'm in!
Invaded (Alienated, #2) by Melissa Landers Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Can I join and add The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass , The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass , and Half Bad (Half Bad, #1) by Sally Green ?

I think I'll also be joining.

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1) by Melissa Grey Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein

Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ wrote: "So many great books this month!"

I know! So excited!

message 12: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ wrote: "Rose wrote: "Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ wrote: "Me too
Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna BanksStrange Angels (Strange Angels, #1) by Lili St. CrowThe Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1) by Megan Shepherd"

I love Strange Angels! :D"

..."

Cool, I got my copies from the library and I really enjoyed reading them. :D

message 13: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ wrote: "So many great books this month!"

yes! Although I have read quite a few of them.

message 14: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ wrote: "Robin wrote: "Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ wrote: "So many great books this month!"

I know! So excited!"

Me too. It's going to be so hard to decide what to read. :)"

ikr?

message 15: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Count me in!

Here are my books: The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot More Than This by Patrick Ness King Lear by William Shakespeare

message 16: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) I'm going to give this a try. My books are:

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Super excited for this month! :) Lots of people and lots of books!

message 18: by Erin Lynn (new)

I own so many of these that I will definitely be more active in this challenge than in the past.

message 19: by Rav Grewal (new)

Rav Grewal (r_grewal) i'm in!
Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass

Ravdeep wrote: "i'm in!
Cuckoo Song by Frances HardingeI'll Give You the Sun by Jandy NelsonThe Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass"

The Heir has already been added to the pool, would you like to pick a different one?

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Finished: Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

message 22: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
I've finished More Than This by Patrick Ness . :)

message 23: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) Finished Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi

message 24: by Rav Grewal (new)

Rav Grewal (r_grewal) Robin wrote: "Ravdeep wrote: "i'm in!
Cuckoo Song by Frances HardingeI'll Give You the Sun by Jandy NelsonThe Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass"

The Heir has already been added to the pool, would you like to pic..."

Tape by Steven Camden

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments I also finished My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga

message 26: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Have now finished The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) by Meg Cabot .

message 27: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) I finished I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson Half Bad (Half Bad, #1) by Sally Green The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass

Read:

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir

message 29: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Read Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel

Waiting on Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi series, definitely will read soon. ;D

message 30: by Erin Lynn (new)

Finished The Heir

message 31: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Erin Lynn wrote: "Finished The Heir"

!!! :) How was it? Can't wait to read it.

message 32: by Erin Lynn (new)

Rose wrote: "Erin Lynn wrote: "Finished The Heir"

!!! :) How was it? Can't wait to read it."

I loved it.

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Finished The Elite by Kiera Cass

message 34: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) Finished City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare

message 35: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Erin Lynn wrote: "Rose wrote: "Erin Lynn wrote: "Finished The Heir"

!!! :) How was it? Can't wait to read it."

I loved it."

:D When's the final book coming out?

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Finished another! City Love by Susane Colasanti

message 37: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
I finished King Lear by William Shakespeare and The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass . Was a lot of fun participating this month! I'm glad so many people decided to join. :)

message 38: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cawils_99) Just finished The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.