This topic is about Crux
Nexus > Crux Chapters 61-end *spoilerific*

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sky | 1291 comments Crux chapters 61-end

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6374 comments Mod
So I finished it, and I rather enjoyed it..but for whatever reason I don't have much to say about it really.

To me the most interesting parts are the technology and seeing how adaptation is growing. I wish we got a bit more of that.

I'm still a bit unsatisfied at the lack of look at side effects of Nexus as a drug. If there were no negative side effects, why was it banned. I can get banning Nexus 5 due to fear of the OS or whatever, but why is 3 banned? More fear? Or is it dangerous. Did they remove the dangerous aspects of the drug with the addition of software?

As to the twists, I kind of figured out earlier in the book that the government was behind those terrorists, especially when they went after their rogue agent.

I also figured Ling Shu was going to end up hosting her mother, albeit much closer to when that was actually revealed.

I think the most interesting part was Bobby and the other autistic kids. I'd like to see more with that, or other ways people are using Nexus to do good. It felt like too much time is focused on the negative effects.

Either way, I'm looking forward to Apex. I'm pretty bummed they haven't even announced any details about the audio version. I guess I'll have to make time for the eBook.